The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
EatNDrink is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: New Local Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatee33 View Post
Thanks Bro EatNDrink for the contact.

... But she keep asking me to go into her! No choice have to make her day i rock like close to 1hr then cum ...
Looks : 6.5/10 (look young)
FJ : 5/10 (very easy to get in,cause she wanted it so much)GFE : 7/10 (She is chatty person)
Overall : 6.5/10 (had a very good time with her)
Thanks brother, for the nice FR ... u are rite, she is so hot and hungry, almost every hour sms me to see if there is any men?

So for those who want to satisfy her, pm me ur number ...
Old 04-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
bonkerthai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re : New Local Delight

First of all would like to thank Bro eatndrink for sharing sharon's contact.
Met up with her few days back. First look "what a pretty looking face " Haven't bonk a pretty girl for a long time. We proceed to Hotel and when she started to strip I told myself " What a nice figure and what a nice boobs " This got me excited and can't wait for action to start. After bath, action started with her licking and touching my nipples. I could resist her boobs so immediately suck and lick her. While licking and sucking, my fingers touched her pussy and she started to moan softly. She was enjoying and next I started to paint her. Painting her was enjoyable as her moan begins to get louder. She's getting horny and wet. She begged me to quickly bonk her. Took out cap and she capped me and quickly gave me a short BJ. Next she went on top of me and started to ride me. She was in control and could see she likes this position. After a while we change to missionary and she was very wet and if I'm not wrong she had already come 2 times. She keep begging me to bonk her faster ( what a horny girl ). Finally I came and could see she was very tired. We both were but we both enjoyed. A very horny and wild girl. Very satisfying bonk especially seeing her horny CFM face.
Thank you Bro eatndrink for sharing this gem with me.

Name: sharon ( taiwan+singapore )
Looks: 8/10
Figure : 7.5/10
Boobs : 8/10 ( natural)
Fingering : yes
Painting: yes ( enjoyable)
Frenching : No
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : 8/10 ( wild and horny)
GF : 7/10

Will visit her again.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

Re: New Local Delight - sharon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerthai View Post
First of all would like to thank Bro eatndrink for sharing sharon's contact.
Met up with her few days back. First look "what a pretty looking face " Haven't bonk a pretty girl for a long time. We proceed to Hotel and when she started to strip I told myself " What a nice figure and what a nice boobs " This got me excited and can't wait for action to start. After bath, action started with her licking and touching my nipples. I could resist her boobs so immediately suck and lick her. While licking and sucking, my fingers touched her pussy and she started to moan softly. She was enjoying and next I started to paint her. Painting her was enjoyable as her moan begins to get louder. She's getting horny and wet. She begged me to quickly bonk her. Took out cap and she capped me and quickly gave me a short BJ. Next she went on top of me and started to ride me. She was in control and could see she likes this position. After a while we change to missionary and she was very wet and if I'm not wrong she had already come 2 times. She keep begging me to bonk her faster ( what a horny girl ). Finally I came and could see she was very tired. We both were but we both enjoyed. A very horny and wild girl. Very satisfying bonk especially seeing her horny CFM face.
Thank you Bro eatndrink for sharing this gem with me.

Name: sharon ( taiwan+singapore )
Looks: 8/10
Figure : 7.5/10
Boobs : 8/10 ( natural)
Fingering : yes
Painting: yes ( enjoyable)
Frenching : No
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : 8/10 ( wild and horny)
GF : 7/10

Will visit her again.
thanx brother, for ur report ...
Old 10-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

i am so sorry abt what happened last night, few brothers wanna book for sharon after 11pm, but when i called her, she said she is meeting her boyfrd, so i lan lan ve to cancel all her appointment.

Her boyfriend is bz working, so last night i heard when they meet, they bonk the whole night long ... this morning, she woke up complaint her legs pain but still very hungry for more ... first sms i got from her was 'i need men desperately.'

Who is free to feed my hungry babe?
Old 10-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

Dear TS

looks like yr local delight very pop, ok upz it 4 u, btw where is here area of ops i mean her place N S E or W?

monk
Old 10-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
slinger99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all Bro out there ya... First got to thanks bro EatnDrink..
Manage to met up with Sharon and obviously... e bonking session is nvr enough....
Reach her place and sms her... got e door open... A young little lady standing infront of me... (not so lucky like our other bro out there whom got sexy welcome... Haha) a polite n sweet little lady... she's a real SYT.... then she mention she got a baby... pity her... she is so sweet n gentle.. over her touch on my 2IC... gentle n nice while we r talking away.. then slowly it was stripping time... ya... she got obvious marks on yr tummy... but then... when i mvoe lower on my eyes.. wow.. tats young n fresh cunts over there... .as fresh as her age... 18.... cant help it but to start touching it..... it does not tk long before it got wet... n it look so tastely to my 2IC.... he is so hungry for it.... so i reject e BJ and start my bonk session.... need to be gentle as she feel pain there.... (not mine is Big, but hers is real Tight)..... when in.. can feel e tightness surrounding my 2IC.... tis is a real every stroke counts... can c her feel e stretch too from her expression....... it does not tk long for me to close my firing range.... Cheers

RAting as follows:

Look: 7/10 ( Smooth n fair complexion)
Body: 6/10 ( due to had given birth at tis age... so some scars)
Frenching: 6/10 ( she is shy, really i can feel tat i m kissing a SYT)
BJ: - ( No time to try, will try next time)
FJ: 8/10 (not much words can discribe... only tight n still tight)
Attitude: 8/10 ( Friendly n once u c her.. she is trying to talk to you... asking u to lie down beside her la... hugging u la....)

- as a whole i give her 7/10...... she not so experience like others...but always trying to pls.... a real SYT... decent gal...
- anyway, she looking for a full time admin job to feed her baby too ya... so if any good bro around whom got good lobang.. can intro her.. she is a nice lady ya... Cheers
Old 10-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinger99 View Post
Hi to all Bro out there ya... First got to thanks bro EatnDrink..
Manage to met up with Sharon and obviously... e bonking session is nvr enough....
Reach her place and sms her... got e door open... A young little lady standing infront of me... (not so lucky like our other bro out there whom got sexy welcome... Haha) a polite n sweet little lady... she's a real SYT.... then she mention she got a baby... pity her... she is so sweet n gentle.. over her touch on my 2IC... gentle n nice while we r talking away.. then slowly it was stripping time... ya... she got obvious marks on yr tummy... but then... when i mvoe lower on my eyes.. wow.. tats young n fresh cunts over there... .as fresh as her age... 18.... cant help it but to start touching it..... it does not tk long before it got wet... n it look so tastely to my 2IC.... he is so hungry for it.... so i reject e BJ and start my bonk session.... need to be gentle as she feel pain there.... (not mine is Big, but hers is real Tight)..... when in.. can feel e tightness surrounding my 2IC.... tis is a real every stroke counts... can c her feel e stretch too from her expression....... it does not tk long for me to close my firing range.... Cheers

RAting as follows:

Look: 7/10 ( Smooth n fair complexion)
Body: 6/10 ( due to had given birth at tis age... so some scars)
Frenching: 6/10 ( she is shy, really i can feel tat i m kissing a SYT)
BJ: - ( No time to try, will try next time)
FJ: 8/10 (not much words can discribe... only tight n still tight)
Attitude: 8/10 ( Friendly n once u c her.. she is trying to talk to you... asking u to lie down beside her la... hugging u la....)

- as a whole i give her 7/10...... she not so experience like others...but always trying to pls.... a real SYT... decent gal...
- anyway, she looking for a full time admin job to feed her baby too ya... so if any good bro around whom got good lobang.. can intro her.. she is a nice lady ya... Cheers
Thank bro, for ur report, fyi, after u and the other bro bonk her, she still said she is hungry, need more

As for her full time admin job, i ve been helping her post resume. but u know what? she said even when she start working full time admin, at night she still need sex need more guys
Old 10-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Vincent4499 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Please PM me her contact.

need to bonk sweet girl.

Urgently need to release.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
biteyou is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had a session with her this afternoon..

Rating as follows:

Look: 3/10 ( Typical pui chye look whom i won't take a second look at on the street)
Body: 5/10 ( Big boobs, big tummy with scars.. what else are you expecting)
Frenching: Nv try
BJ: Cannot try
FJ: 8/10 (Only good thing is it's tighttt)
Attitude: 5/10 ( Cannot communicate w her.. btw i'm only 23 so no generation gap yet)

- as a whole i give her 5/10...... i wonder how did bros here manage to come up with such good FRs of her... maybe diff ppl have diff expectations ba... but she's one of the cui-est fl i ever visited... "_"
Old 11-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

Sharon kenna red alert again ... so cannot do liao ... for those brothers who are in the q please wait for the green light
Old 11-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
slinger99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteyou View Post

Rating as follows:

Look: 3/10 ( Typical pui chye look whom i won't take a second look at on the street)
Attitude: 5/10 ( Cannot communicate w her.. btw i'm only 23 so no generation gap yet)

- as a whole i give her 5/10...... i wonder how did bros here manage to come up with such good FRs of her... maybe diff ppl have diff expectations ba... but she's one of the cui-est fl i ever visited... "_"

Hi bro, not to protect anyone ya.. but then... its kind of rude ya.... look u gave 3/10.. but then u still can bonk her.... seems like e whole process u keep yr eyes closed tight ya.... at least she not tat bad after all..... but then... on e communication... u got no gap between her.. but then why cant communicate le?... is it tat u had put yrself too high up.... Do think over it ya.. Cheers
Btw, u did not pay a bomb to bonk her... so ....
Old 11-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
biteyou is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteyou View Post

Rating as follows:

Hi bro, not to protect anyone ya.. but then... its kind of rude ya.... look u gave 3/10.. but then u still can bonk her.... seems like e whole process u keep yr eyes closed tight ya.... at least she not tat bad after all..... but then... on e communication... u got no gap between her.. but then why cant communicate le?... is it tat u had put yrself too high up.... Do think over it ya.. Cheers
Btw, u did not pay a bomb to bonk her... so ....

U got a prob w me writing tt kind of FR... u can choose not to read it if you mind... i nv ask for your comments anyway
Old 12-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Vincent4499 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today sent my car for servicing and also thinking little head also need
servicing.

Thank to EatNdrink Bros for the contact.

Arrange with her and went to her block. On the way, she sms me : "i will bath first, you on the way." i reply : "wait for me together".
She reply : "Dun want". LL said ok.

Reached her block, and sms : "which floor and unit please ?"

Then reached her door. Door Open, Wow ! such a fair, and young looking gal.
then we BS BS here and BS BS there.

Paid her and she said "Aiya, sorry. Just RED came only" i look .

She said : "maybe next week or we handXXXX"

I said : OK tried lah, see how.

She is a nice and hard working gal who tried her best but tried tried cannot shoot out.

After a while, She said : No problem, next week you come i will be horny and eat you up.

Overall, she is nice and hardworking gal. TOO BAD RED ALert.

Will continue Part II next week on the horny sharon story.

Overall look is 6/10.

Cheer Bros
Old 13-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

Sharon code red just over, immediately got one married man called me to book, he is going to batam for some business, so ask if sharon can go with him? my gal immediately said ok, and pack her bag ... what do ur thk bro? with a horny man and a busty woman alone in hotel, what wd the end result be? the man told me he hasnt do for quite a while, bz with his office, so this trip he is going to do as much as possible

For those brothers who are eagerlyy waiting, please be patient for the couple return ok?
Old 15-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

HI bro,

Didnt i told ur guys that this sharon is wild and horny? last thursday, she was away with a bonking trip from a bro here ... but never a day did i not receive sms or email from her, asking me to help her book in advance this coming thursday ... (that goes to show how hungry she is) ... sometimes late at night, i also kanna sms ...

Finally i tulan, called her up, and guess what? she was in the midst of bonking, but yet she pick up my call, didnt say hello, all i heard was 'huh, huh, baby fxxx me harder, come rite inside me now, huh, huh ...' wow lao hear liao bro immediately stand up ...

After her bonk, she called me back, i told her about my plan, since xmas is just round the corner, why not organise a wild party for her and a few guys? got some makan, wine and beer, book a room and let the party begin. (this is only my idea) ... guess what? without thinking through or considering, she immediately say yes, no problem, i need men
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1