The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Hehe, just rediscovered JB, and I see many GL veterans have moved across to sample the delights there. I am only beginning to enjoy the goodies there
Old 10-07-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
lolays123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Speaking of new stocks... Tiagong your favourite 183 and her sis 185 will be coming back! Seems like their 水鱼 has given up on them. Lol!
Based on what 183 told me, she probably will not return to aman. She will work elsewhere as there seems to be some conflict when she is negotiating with the lady boss.
Old 10-07-2024, 07:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108766 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Hehe, just rediscovered JB, and I see many GL veterans have moved across to sample the delights there. I am only beginning to enjoy the goodies there
Great, still not too late

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2717 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Well, great to catch up with you guys in LA! Food is so much better and the facilities still look very new. I see bro Michael missed Mymy very much. Haha.
Let's go to One6 in our next mass orgy. I think bro Tarma69 can't wait to drink Milo
I am literally dying of Milo thirst! But I got a few new targets too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
It was good to meet up with you again, bro. Looks like Mymy might just be bro Michael's Nana replacement soon. Hahaha
Heard that Milo might balik kampong soon so bro Tarma69 better hurry to grab his beverage.
So soon?? But cum to think of it, she's been in One6 for many months le.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Won't die cock stand de la... despite your age you are still so super fit with six packs and all. And this is not I say one hor, even your admirer Mr ET aka Dua Kee also agrees. Speaking of the devil, I bumped into him recently in Aman and he was asking about you again: "Hey, why so long never see that Superman??" Lol!!
Simi Superman?? Old uncle me more like Aquaman nowadays like machiam 水鱼 kenna sucked dry dry by my tirak.

Quote:
No need 10%. Just achieve 1% of Sim WH's networth is good enough for a thousand and one Joyces to line up outside your door waiting for you to 包养 Lol!
I think the RM3 level should be well defended. Now the trillion dollar question is when reach RM4?? Lol
Hmm... Old uncle me predicts by end 2026 when the RTS officially open can hit rm4 liao! Keeping my fingers XX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Wah, another GL lao jiao appears! Welcome to JB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolays123 View Post
Based on what 183 told me, she probably will not return to aman. She will work elsewhere as there seems to be some conflict when she is negotiating with the lady boss.
Aiyo... so sad. Did she tell you where she is going to? Hopefully it is another spa.
Old 10-07-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, I am newbird in JB, dai gors.

This is like a GL reunion many years later.

I am heading there tmr again to look see, look see, anyone else going?
Old 10-07-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1462 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
The 闹鬼 rumour is not in the literal sense but referring to the insider informer who has been feeding info to the authorities.
Jia lat safe to play anot like that
Old 10-07-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1462 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Yes, Joyce was quite notorious in rejecting overweight customers.
Come out work still choose customers. Needs to be trained. Everyday only arrange fat and old men for her until she willingly kiss and fuck any man.
Old 10-07-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi seniors , I'm looking to checkout these spas this week since got some off to clear

I saw got Onespa,LA, NZ, Arman, etc that you all mention through this thread.

What's the price like? Are all 2 shots or single shots?

Thank you in advance
Old 11-07-2024, 08:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108766 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Hi seniors , I'm looking to checkout these spas this week since got some off to clear

I saw got Onespa,LA, NZ, Arman, etc that you all mention through this thread.

What's the price like? Are all 2 shots or single shots?

Thank you in advance
Each place have their own line up. Is depend on just your preference, so for mei depend on my time and location. If i have time, i go slightly far, if i no time i go near so easy to come back.

Price should all be the same all be roughly the same for 45 min or 1hr 1 shot 258 or 268rm include use of facility and food. 2nd shot u can check with directly, different place different price.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-07-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Each place have their own line up. Is depend on just your preference, so for mei depend on my time and location. If i have time, i go slightly far, if i no time i go near so easy to come back.

Price should all be the same all be roughly the same for 45 min or 1hr 1 shot 258 or 268rm include use of facility and food. 2nd shot u can check with directly, different place different price.
Ok so 1 shot RM268. 2nd shot is top-up Rm180 ya?

The 2nd shot don't have to be same girl right ? Meaning 1st and 2nd shot in between can take a break first then choose 2nd girl ya?
Old 11-07-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolays123 View Post
Same shit like 189/178 and 137. Just too bad. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Simi Superman?? Old uncle me more like Aquaman nowadays like machiam 水鱼 kenna sucked dry dry by my tirak.

Hmm... Old uncle me predicts by end 2026 when the RTS officially open can hit rm4 liao! Keeping my fingers XX
Keep SG tirak for what? JB tirak so much cheaper to maintain... Just be a 小水鱼 and buy AY that iPhone will do. Lol!
End 2026 eh? Sounds like a reasonable timeframe. I'm hoping for the HSR to be revived too, then we can cheong KL spas like daytrips to JB spas. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Ok so 1 shot RM268. 2nd shot is top-up Rm180 ya?

The 2nd shot don't have to be same girl right ? Meaning 1st and 2nd shot in between can take a break first then choose 2nd girl ya?
Depends on the spa, bro. What you have quoted is for the pricing for NZ only. For One6 and LA, 1 shot is RM258 and top up RM230 for 2nd shot. For Aman, 1shot is also RM258 and top up RM200 for 2nd shot etc...

Yes. 2nd shot don't have to be the same girl and you can take a break in-between shots.
Old 12-07-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
rickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any joints provide good massage and can be naked?
Old 12-07-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 13
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickman View Post
Any joints provide good massage and can be naked?
GBW..... you can be completely stark naked whilst the masseuse does the massage on you.
Actually they will ask you to remove your shorts before the massage begins.... up to you whether to keep them on.
Old 13-07-2024, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
rickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrickman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
GBW is for f job. I want good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
GBW..... you can be completely stark naked whilst the masseuse does the massage on you.
Actually they will ask you to remove your shorts before the massage begins.... up to you whether to keep them on.
Old 13-07-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 13
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickman View Post
GBW is for f job. I want good massage
FJ in GBW is for the package ladies.

For the massage ladies...... very good authentic massage and no hanky panky.
At most only hj if you are desparate for release. They will tell you to take the oil or full package ladies if yiu want fj.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1