The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: latebloomer's originals

Grateful for your encouraging comments.
This story is long, unfortunately or otherwise, so apologies to those
who are bored stiff.
It just grew and grew and I had to let it.
I'll try to post bigger chunks.
Don't worry guys, the end is near....
Old 03-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Part 15

Daphne watched her boyfriend kiss another and was pleasantly surprised to find herself getting excited. She could see Giselle pressing her body tightly against Fred's and she remembered how the girl's full breasts felt in her hands and her mouth. A warm sensation seemed to be heating up her groin. She was getting very wet.

Giselle felt woozy. For the first time in a long time, she was kissing a man. The feeling seemed unfamiliar initially but so welcomed. She has not felt so alive for a long time. This was even better than with the girls last night. This was a man and a handsome one too. She had noticed him giving her looks but had never hoped for anything like this. Pressing herself tightly into his warm body, she realized that he was also pressing something into her lower belly and it felt positively hot!

Suddenly she could feel another warm body against her back. Definitely female, this one felt familiar and she knew it was Daphne. She heard her whisper, her breath warm and ticklish against her left ear: "Do you mind if I join the two of you?" Then a wet tongue was licking her ear and her upper neck, and Daphne's substantial breasts were pushing into her back.

Together, Fred and Daphne maneuvered the girl near the bed. Together, they quickly removed the maid's clothes. Giselle watched Fred expertly striped her of the black and white uniform. Then he stood back to watch while Daphne carefully removed the lacy underwear Giselle loved to wear.

His gaze never left that desirable body except to look up at her sweet adorable face occasionally. From three feet away Giselle could sense his intense desire bridging the distance between them. She dropped her gaze and noticed the bulge in the front of his pants. Suddenly she found it hard to breathe.

Daphne stood just behind and to one side of the nude girl. She followed her gaze and smiled when she saw what Giselle was staring at. Wrapping her hands around the slim body to cup the breasts, she whispered, "Wouldn't you just love to feel that deep inside you?" The excited maid nodded her head. Then she gasped as Daphne licked at her ear.

In the storeroom downstairs Velma was enjoying herself. Surprisingly the sandwich that Shaggy made was rather good despite the unusual combination of flavors. She had not realized that she was hungry although it was not quite that long after lunch. However she had chomped down the sandwich without hesitation. Following it was a cold bottle of soda pop that really hit the spot.

Shaggy and Scooby had sat and watched her eat. Scooby had yearning plastered all over his face. He had only eyes for the multilayered sandwich however. Unlike his dog, Shaggy was staring at Velma. His sleepy eyes followed her every move. They observed her full lips wrapped around the sandwich. They viewed her neat white teeth take small portions with careful precise bites. He glanced down the front of her turtleneck sweater.

"Mmm...that was good!" Velma exclaimed. "Thanks, Shaggy." Looking up, she noticed the look on his face. She smiled. Now that her stomach was filled, she should consider filling another part of her anatomy.

"What do we do with Scooby?" she asked. The dog twitched his head upon hearing his name. "Hmmrruff?" he muttered.

"Let him watch," his master said. He pulled the short girl to standing and wrapped his arms around her. "We have our fun. Let him get his watching us."

Scooby settled himself down at one corner of the room. He lay on his haunches and thought of pop tarts. Very soon his eyes were closed and he was softly snoring.

to be cont
Old 04-02-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

Part 16

On the bed, the action was just beginning. Velma sat astride her skinny lover and pulled off his sweater with the yellow Smiley in front. Beads of sweat glistened on his brow as he gazed spellbound at her pale nude body. He stared as she licked her lips slowly. Then he gasped when she bend over and planted those lips firmly on his left nipple.

"Holy smokes, Vel! That is just so...groovy!" Shaggy moaned. He held his breath as he felt the short girl adjusted herself and slipped him right in. The tip popped through the tight opening and he was soon enveloped warm and moist. Velma began her ride.

Back upstairs, Giselle was giving and receiving at one and the same time. From behind, Fred held her trim waist for leverage and he was certainly enjoying the unusual mode of entry. Plunging in almost to the hilt, he grunted his satisfaction while he pumped repeatedly in a slow deep rhythm.

Giselle gasped with the first contact. He had felt monstrously huge. She adjusted her stance to accommodate the rear entry. She could feel the heat of his engorgement searing as it pushed within. Soon he was plunging and withdrawing and she could hardly control her violent reaction. Very quickly the deep-seated contraction had come, and very loudly she had groaned.

She tried to continue attending to Daphne but had to pause while the orgasm overwhelmed her system. The sensation was familiar but the intensity shocked her.

Daphne waited. She watched Giselle's face and realized what was happening. She gave Fred a thumbs-up. Her boyfriend nodded as he kept up the pace. Giselle's moan grew louder. Gradually she opened her eyes.

"Good?" Daphne asked the breathless girl. Her face was flushed.

"It's Maqnifique!!" came the whispered answer amidst rapid gasps. "Thank you!" she said.

"You're most welcome, girl! But it's just the beginning." said Fred. A slight adjustment so he stayed well inserted and he was off again. His eyes took in the gorgeous figure pressed against him. The slim body presented titillating curves that drove a man wild. Flaring from a tiny waist was the smooth full rump he grasped in his hands. At the other end Giselle tossed her head from side to side as the wonderful sensations began anew. Beyond that lay Daphne with her thighs spread.

"Sorry I neglected you Miss," Giselle apologized. "Let me make it up to you...umm..." Gently holding the thighs apart, she examined the folds and determined her target. Moistening her lips, she dipped her head and slurped with fervor.

Scooby grumbled and turned his head away. The noise from the bed was disturbing his sleep. But he continued to snooze. He dreamed of pop tarts and Scooby snacks. His long tail flicked from side to side.

Shaggy humped Velma at his leisurely pace. It usually took him a while to work himself up anyway. Every pull and plunge took him slightly longer due to his impressive length. All these were absolutely cool with Velma. Long and slow was fine with her. His being long and thick was great too.

Velma stretched her thighs as wide as they would go. She loved watching him do his stuff. She was fascinated by the view of him going in and out. The wonderful sensation was building up slowly but surely. It began where they were plugged into each other and radiated outwards. Shaggy shifted gears and moved his hips faster. Now he was leaning in over her and Velma felt his pubis ground against hers. She could hold back no longer. The release was swift and overwhelming.

"Who's your Daddy? Who's your Daddy?" Shaggy cried. His own release was impending and his reaction par. The idea of his dog watching him pump his woman gave him an extra impetus to perform. Scooby must be enjoying this, he thought. He felt all fired up and pumped even harder.

Velma cried out, "Shag me...shag me...Shaggy! Make me your slave, baby!" She huffed and puffed and it blew her mind what her man was doing to her. Each session was the same and yet different. So many years and he was still able to toast her chestnuts each and every time.

Upstairs it was Daphne's turn. Fred slipped in and out with great ease. It seemed that he was never going to stop, she wished. He kept to a regular rhythm of fast in and slow out. A metronome was never as precise as he. Sweat beads ran down his brows and off his slim body. Looking over Giselle's head, she saw him grimaced and squeezed his eyes shut. His breath became deeper and noisier. Then her body signaled the impending flood of thunderous sensations coursing through it. It hit with gusto and she cried out. Everything merged into one massive orgasm. From her breasts came violent pulses of pleasure as Giselle attacked her nipples most enthusiastically. Another flood radiated from where Fred remained deeply plugged into her.

to be cont
Old 05-02-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

Part 17

Dinner was a subdued affair. Uncle Mortimer thought the kids look exhausted. It must have been difficult searching for the amulet. He could not help feeling more than a little anxious. From what he read in the journals, Zobra was only just beginning to wreak havoc on his household. His grandparents ended up moving out of the house for quite a few years. During the last of those years, his grandmother suffered a stroke and his grandfather a heart attack. He did not wished for a similar fate. With his nephew's help, he hoped he did not have to leave his family house.

In the early evening, Fred struggled with the weird pronunciation of the magic chant he needed to wield along with the amulet. It took almost two hours before he was finally superficially familiar. He planned to continue in the morning. He went back to his room and found Daphne and Giselle waiting for him. It was going to be another busy night.

Three days and nights passed in relative peace. Shaggy and Fred occupied themselves with the girls. Scooby occupied himself dashing through the long corridors and crashing into furniture. Uncle Mortimer only met them during meals and kept to himself reading in his study. On the second day, Fred told Shaggy about the tryst between his uncle and Cook and the skinny young man decided to have a peep for himself. Velma went with him.

While he crept out to the balcony, she started looking around the room. The others have been through it and she did not really expect to find anything. Later she was to attribute her discovery to a strange feeling that she should look under the bed.

The covers were thick and layered. Pulling them up and flipping them over was tough work but she managed. Despite it being late morning, it was dark under there. Luckily she always carried a pocket torch in her purse. The faint light picked out a layer of accumulated dust. She swept the beam around slowly. On the second sweep, she thought she saw a glint of reflected light. She called out softly to Shaggy. He came in reluctantly but was excited when he too saw the glint. He went out and came back with a broom. Using the handle, he poked amongst the dust and immediately felt it hit something metallic. Carefully he maneuvered the object till he could pick it off the floor.

It was the amulet! He remembered the picture in the journal. In his hand, it felt very solid and heavy. There was a buzz like it was electrostatically charged. The patterns on the round disc looked even more impressive up close. The metal appeared to be burnished gold but he could not be sure. "This is great, Velma!" he whispered. He felt like shouting out in joy but did not wish to disturb the old couple next door. They were going at it like they really needed it and he was not going to deprive them of their pleasure.

"Let's go tell Fred," Velma said. "I wonder what happened to the box it was supposed to be kept in?"

"Well done, Velma!" Fred said when she presented it to him. He gave her a direct look which she noticed. His eyes lingered longer than they should over her face before glancing downward to hover over her chest.

"Hmm..." Velma thought. She had wondered about him for a while. Now she knew. As he looked up, she gave him a cryptic smile that told him she got the message.

Fred was alone in the tomb-like study. The last half hour he had spent going over the 'magic words' he was supposed to chant as he wielded the amulet. They were less mumbo-jumbo now than he first started. He realized they had a certain rhythm to them and rolled off his tongue rather easily once he got used to it. He thought he should be able to say them without any mistakes.

"Why are you lisping, Fred?"

"These strange sounding words have gotten my tongue all tied up." He flashed her his killer 'pathetic-puppy-dog-look'. He briefly remembered copying it from this famous British actor whose fame as a movie star was overshadowed by his arrest for getting a blow job with a street-walker in a rented car.

"Oh, you poor thing!" She walked around the table and plunk herself right onto his lap. "Let's see what I can do about it..."

"Umm..." Fred mused. It looks like he could skip asking Shaggy about switching girls. The adorable plump girl sat in his lap like she belonged there. She had one arm around his shoulder and the other was caressing his cheek.

"Where's Shaggy by the way?" He was surprised that Velma came alone to show him the amulet.

"He got hungry on the way here and decided to drive into town to pick some food. Scooby went with him. They left about ten minutes ago."

"I see." Now that he was sure they would not be disturbed, he reached his wandering hand further up her thigh.

"And where's Daphne?"

"Well, she's occupied with Giselle."

"Ah! She seems quite taken with the French girl."

"Eh...so was I..." Fred said. He tried to keep a straight face but remembering that session brought a grin to his face.

"Oh...I see. So you know just how wonderful she is?"

He nodded. "Daphne showed me three days ago."

She touched his cheeks ever so softly. She held his handsome face gently in her hands. Her heart was pounding as she moistened her dry lips. "See? See how tied my tongue is?" he asked as he stuck it out between his lips.

to be cont
Old 06-02-2009, 09:26 AM
Samster

Finally the final part

Velma licked the tip of his tongue. She was pleasantly surprised at how strongly her body was reacting. Already she could sense the warmth building and spreading from her groin. She pressed her opened mouth over his and sucked at the offered tongue. Fred began sucking back urgently. His hand groped further up her thighs.

Elsewhere in the big house, two naked girls were engaged in similar activities. Faint light filtered through lacy curtains gave the maid's room a soft feminine ambiance. It was Giselle's turn to be on top.

Daphne hissed as she suck air through her clenched teeth. Delicious was the first word that came to her mind. It was however not quite enough to describe the wonderful sensations coursing through her sweaty body as the young maid teased and played with it.

She could feel the stretch on the insides of her thighs. Giselle's palms felt almost hot pressing against them. The girl's tongue danced and teased so expertly. The rhythmic ministrations reached a fevered pitch. She clenched her fists on the rumpled bedclothes as the initial contractions hit.

Suddenly she heard a noise. Muffled by the locked door, it sounded human and strangely familiar. Daphne lifted her head off the pillow. Giselle lifted her head too. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Hmm?"

In the musty room the old couple heard the same noise. Uncle Mortimer paused his slow easy strokes and turned his head. "What's the matter dear?" Cook asked. And just when she was beginning to enjoy things too.

Velma felt the rush building. The room seemed stuffy. She had to gasp a little to get enough air into her lungs. Fred had yet to notice the noise coming from outside the room. His eyes were closed and his jaw clenched. Beads of sweat formed upon his forehead. His hips worked rhythmically as he held on to Velma's plump rump.

"Fred, listen!" she warned. Her heckles were up and she trusted her feminine intuition which was telling her that things were coming to a head.

"Huh?" Now he was back. Regret was the first emotion he registered. He reluctantly withdrew. He hated the interruption but a part of him realized that today was the day that everything should be concluded. One way or the other, this disturbance must end.

The apparition was in the hall. Giselle and Daphne were the first to see it as they came down the ground floor corridor. Both appeared hastily dressed. Daphne was wearing the black and white maid's uniform while Giselle had on Daphne's miniskirt and pink sweater. Daphne was desperately trying to brush her hair back into place with her fingers.

From the upstairs corridor came Fred and Velma. Fred was tucking his collared T into his pants. Velma rushed up behind him tugging at her sweater. Behind them was Uncle Mortimer whose face appeared flush and shiny with sweat. Cook followed behind at a safe distance.

"What the...?" the Master of the mansion started. He saw the shimmering man-shape hovering a few inches off the floor in front of the fireplace and his voice faltered. Fred and Velma were rushing down the stairs. The tall handsome boy reached into his left pants pocket and grasped the amulet tightly.

"Zobra!" he shouted. The figure turned towards him. The fuzziness around its edges seemed to be shifting and morphing constantly. Light appeared to be sucked into the core of the shadowy figure. As he turned, they heard a crackling noise like the discharge of static.

"Arrrhhh!!" The bellow was shrill and prolonged. He sounded angry and in great pain. The figure took one step forward. He raised one hand. The air around him began to hiss and pop. Bluish light flashed from his fingers. There was a smell of rubber burning.

"Enough!" Fred held up the amulet. It felt warm in his hand.

Upon seeing the golden disc, Zobra roared even louder. The edges of his body flared bright red. Sparks flew off his fingers and zapped the walls and floor dangerously close to Fred. Giselle screamed.

At that moment the door bell rang. Zobra turned his head. Fred grabbed the chance and began chanting.

"Tian Ling Ling...Di Ling Ling..." The awkward sounding asiatic words rolled off his tongue. "Ji Ji Ru Li Ling..."

The effect those words had on Zobra was shocking. He flinched with each word as if a whip was cracked across his body. The sparks flashing off his body were forcibly reflected back. They struck him with great force and made his whole body twitched.

Fred pushed on. He was encouraged by the reaction he got. He spoke the odd words with greater fervor.

"Tiu Ni Ma De Hai...Gan Ni Niang De Chi..." He could feel the amulet burning in his hand. With the back of his other hand, he wiped stinging sweat off his brows.

Velma placed a hand on his shoulder for encouragement. On the other side, Daphne had moved near and gripped his trembling arm. The two girls looked across at each other. Daphne gave Velma a knowing glance followed by a wink. The short girl smiled and nodded her head imperceptibly.

Fred missed the exchange. He focused his attention upon the shrinking figure of Zobra. The bluish light was fizzing out. Air around him appeared to be sucked into the diminishing negative space.

"Kan Ni Nia A Pua Chi By...Poo Ni Nia A Chao Chi By..." He spoke the last few words in his loudest voice.

While things happened, Jeeves did what any good butler would do. Someone was ringing the bell and it was his job to open the door. Getting there was not easy however with Zobra flashing his power about. Moving carefully around the edge of the action did not spare him. His hair was partially scorched by an errant spark. There was a burnt patch over the seat of his pants. He pulled open the heavy door with smoke coming off his head.

Fred completed the long series of incomprehensible words. Zobra had shrunk to a dot of light suspended in mid air.

Shaggy and Scooby walked in. Shaggy had a longish half eaten sub sandwich in his hand. Scooby was licking his chops. As they entered the hall, the dot of light fizzled out with a tiny hiss.

"What was that?" The lanky guy noticed the crowd. His jaw continued to chomp and grind. "What did we miss?"

"Hrrummpph?" Scooby barked.

The End

Last edited by latebloomer; 06-02-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

25 to date...

The Legend of the Wolf (verse); The Legend of the Wolf (story); Soup; Sales; Nurse; Teach; He Dreams; Linda; The Shoplifter; The Maid; The Teacher; The Medium; Softly; To Forgive, Divine?; Goldie; Snow; Sleeping; That's what friends are for?; Love, Naturally; Teach; Moonlite; Highway; SARS; Sister Golden Hair; Scooby D,Where are you?
Old 06-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of
Re: latebloomer's originals

champ here for more
Old 07-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

New post?

This one I've posted in another forum, under a different nick. For those who visit both forums, yes, that is me too. If you haven't guess by now.

Office

It was wrong. So wrong. She must not think that way. No.

Why was it so hot? Did someone adjust the thermostat?

She got up reluctantly. No. It was still set at 22.

It's not hot flushes, right? So soon? Heck, she was only 43.

She almost stumbled walking back to her desk. Whoa, what the hell was that?

She wiped her brow with a folded tissue. Her breath seemed rather uneven. She breathed in deeply. Hold it. Now let it out.

The problem was that she could hear him. Even through the closed door.

He was talking on the phone. The muted mumble was so familiar. His voice was so deep. So masculine.

So unlike her husband of fifteen years. Recently retired, unused to hanging about the house. Taken to whining about anything and everything. And irritating the hell out of her.

He was good to work for. No, make that great to work for. A nice man all round, so mild-mannered she cannot remember ever seeing him lose his temper.

She loved his smile. It lit up her days. His slightly shy boyish ways always so charming. And it has certainly made her heart run just that bit faster quite a few times.

Still feeling warm, she left the office and made her way to the Ladies down the corridor. Along the way she noticed the new security guard glancing her way. Was he 'checking her out' as she suspected?

She has caught him watching her from behind a few times. Or was he watching her behind? It was certainly flattering when she thought about it.

While washing her hands, she glanced at her reflection in the mirror. At the still angular cheekbones on her almond-shaped face. At the full lips made to appear fuller with expertly applied lipstick. She pouted just to make sure. She looked at the corners of her eyes. Too bad about the fine lines that started to appear.

Then she turned her body to the mirror. She sucked in her tummy and arched her spine. At least her chest was none too saggy and still ample. Maybe even more so with the weight she had put on, particularly over the last few months. And of course the light-green blouse with the Chinese collar and the cloth-buttons was perhaps a tad tighter than it should be. But you've got to make sacrifices to look good.

Turning a little more, she examined what the guard must have been gazing at. Definitely not as impressive as Jennifer Lopez's but likely a close second. Well, okay, perhaps a distant third. But certainly eye-catching in the tight and short skirt she was wearing.

tbc

Last edited by latebloomer; 07-02-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Samster

Office

Back to the office she checked his appointments. He was free that afternoon. Then the intercom buzzed. Oh, he was asking for her. Probably needed a letter typed. For a moment the cartoon image of a secretary seated upon the boss' lap crossed her mind. 'Taking dictation...', the caption would say.

Opening the slightly squeaky door, she entered his room. From behind his desk, he was smiling at her. She smiled back, then took the chair beside his table. Crossed her legs carefully. Giving him a good look of her calves.

He leaned forward and she got ready. He began. His voice filling the room. She concentrated on what he was saying. Her pen made quick notes in short-hand.

He spoke slowly. As if he had all the time in the world. Pausing occasionally as he decided on the word to use. He always made sure she could catch up to him. He was ever so considerate.

She realized that he had paused ten seconds after he did. She looked up from her notebook to find him standing next to her. So near she could smell the cologne he used. The same cologne she had bought for his birthday two months ago. Then she noticed that his hand was resting on her shoulder. And her heart had begun to thump loudly.

Carefully he took the pen and notebook from her. Placed them on his table. Turned back to take her hands and gently guided her to standing. She found herself mere inches from him. She looked up into his eyes and saw that they were blazing with desire.

For a moment she felt faint. Her head felt like it was hollow inside. She found it difficult to breathe. He was talking to her but his voice sounded like he was speaking from a distance. Black spots were floating in front of her eyes.

She swooned. Like a marionette with the strings cut off, she pitched forward right into him. Into his warm and welcoming arms. Soft and limp, her body pressed against his strong chest. The last thing she felt was his strong arms lifting her up.

Blurred images. Muffled voice. A warm hand on her forehead. Slowly, sensations she could recognize intruded into the comfortable darkness.

She was horizontal. Opening her eyes carefully, she could see the pastel green ceiling. She was lying stretched out on something firm, her head supported on what felt like a small round cushion. A moment's hesitation and she realized where she was: the sofa at the other end of his room. Where he sometimes sit with clients. He must have carried her there.

That last thought gave her a warm tingly sensation in an area of her anatomy where such sensations used to be fairly familiar but not any more. As she greedily savored the rare and delicious feeling, a coolness around her neck told her that the top buttons of her blouse were undone. She took deep breaths gratefully.

tbc
Old 10-02-2009, 07:28 AM
Samster

Office

Her heart was still racing though. Like a metronome gone crazy. Then he was leaning over her and it shifted into high gear. His eyes gazed sensually into hers and his face moved nearer and nearer. Her breath caught when she realized what he was about to do. Was he really going to...umm...umm... He was!

And was that his hand, slowly making its way upwards, already moving past her waist and closing in on her chest? She was so focused on his tongue pushing its way between her lips she ignored the creeping hand until she felt the urgent squeezing and the desperate attempts to release more buttons.

Assisting, her own jittery hands fumbled with the cloth-buttons. His tongue was tracing a wet line down the side of her neck when the last one was finally released. And as it began making a detour southwards, she tried to recall what she had on underneath. Relaxing when she confirmed with a peek that it was the pastel-purple Triumph model with the front-releasing clasp between the two satiny half-cups. He shouldn't need any help with that. And he didn't.

Nor did he need help with his fevered assault of her ample chest. She gasped as his warm hands cup her. Bit back a moan as he applied his mouth first left then right. In his excitement he hurt her. But pain had never felt so good before.

She cried out his name. Immediately stopped herself in embarrassment. He had always been 'Boss' and she had never crossed the line into informality. But he smiled, reassuring her. Then he whispered so sensually her name and told her exactly what he wanted to do to her.

It sounded crude. Even coming from him. She had never tolerated this manner of speech from her husband. If he knew what was good for him. And of course he did.

Yet this man made it sound so exciting. So inviting. She opened her mouth to answer but only a moan escaped. A warm hand was caressing her thigh. Moving up all the time. Yes, yes, she want to shout. Yes, from the bottom of her heart and regions much further south. She gazed into his waiting eyes and nodded.

And gasped loudly as she felt his fingers probed the clothed wetness between her thighs while he simultaneously clamped his eager lips around her right nipple.

She so wanted to shout out. Exclaim her extreme pleasure to the whole world. She bit down on her lower lips as she remembered where they were. Instead, a low painful-sounding groan escaped. Followed by a curiously muffled 'mmm' as she felt his hands reaching round her waist.

He tugged gently. She helped by wiggling from side to side. Slowly but surely the thin nylon material slipped off her generous hips. With a soft whisper and a crackle of static, it skimmed down her thighs, past her knees and off her ankles. He dangled it on his fingers. He grinned. Then he gave it a swirl and tossed it across the floor.

tbc
Old 11-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Samster

Office

He turned back to her. She could feel her heart thudding within her exposed chest. She knew what was coming next. Pushing herself up on her elbows, she watched him unbuckle his belt. Then, as he allowed his pants to fall to the floor, she saw. And sucked in her breath.

He was huge! Barely enclosed within the last piece of clothing on his body, it looked menacing enough. Then as he turned it loose, she watched it spring out like it was alive and she had to suppress a scream.

It looked angry. An thick snake that seemed to throb as it pointed straight at her. Its master now edging between her legs, his palms sliding up past her knees and burning their way along her inner thighs. Not bothering to remove the short skirt, merely flipping it upwards to allow access.

She laid on the sofa mesmerized. It was actually happening. What had only been fantasy was becoming reality right in front of her eyes. He was poised and ready. His hands pried apart her thighs, not that she would deny him entry. He was on his knees and she thought she could feel the angry snake already pressing at the entrance.

And just as he was about to begin his final push, she heard him calling. She opened her eyes, closed in anticipation of the pain. She looked at his face. His mouth was pursed. His eyes were aimed downwards, his full attention at the point of entry.

Again she heard his voice. "Mary.....Mary!" She turned her head. He was right in front of her but she heard him calling from her left. Then she felt his hands gently shaking her shoulders. But that was not possible, since she could also feel them parting her thighs. What was happening?

"Mary!" His voice became more urgent. Now she felt gentle slapping on her left cheek. She blinked hard. Once. Twice. Her eyelids felt very heavy. She struggled to open her eyes.

She looks down between her thighs. He is gone. Her skirt is undisturbed and her legs stretches straight down the sofa. She turns her head towards his voice.

And there he is. Squatting beside her. With a frown over his thin brows. Worry on his face. Concern in his eyes. Then relief as he sees her open eyes.

"Are you alright?" he asks. With a tissue, he dabs the sweat on her forehead.

She nods. Disappointment on her face. So it was all just a dream. She should have expected this. If he were not right then, she would have screamed.

"Mary, are you okay?" he asks again. The look of anxiety on his face brings a rush of warmth to her chest. He cares!

"I'm alright." She struggles to get up, managing to raise her head off the cushion before feeling woozy and laying back. She tries again.

"Take your time," he says, reaching a strong arm around her shoulder for support.

tbc
Old 12-02-2009, 07:49 AM
Samster

Office

This time she manages to get all the way up. She takes a deep breath to clear her head. His arm is still around her shoulder. His face is inches away. She can feel his warm breath against her cheek.

"I'm sorry," she says, her voice a whisper.

"Don't say that," he says. "Just make sure you don't wear your collars so tight." He beams her one of his trademark smiles.

She blushes. She feels the heat on her face and knows how she must look. Her face usually flushes beetroot red. Realizing that makes her blush more.

But he isn't done yet. With a cryptic smile he asks, "Do you usually talk in your sleep?" There is a playfulness in his eyes she has never seen before.

A coldness washes over her. Her mind races. Considering possibilities. Analyzing probabilities. Her heart sinks. Oh God! What the hell did she do when she was out?

"What do you mean?" she asks. Trying to act cool, nonchalant.

"Well," he says, "you were making these sounds."

"Sounds?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Really," he says casually, obviously enjoying stringing her along.

She hesitates. Oh hell! He is expecting it, so she asks, "What kind of sounds?"

"Interesting sounds," he says, still smiling. "You were moaning. Rather loudly too."

"Like I was in pain?"

"No. They were not moans of pain. Definitely not." The smile has become a grin.

Oh no! She turns her head away, too embarrassed to even respond. She wonders how she is going to live this down. To think he has heard her moaning as she was dreaming about him. How can she face him everyday, after this?

But he is not quite done yet. "And there was something else," he continues. Something in the way he says it made her turn back to gaze at him. "In between moans, you were calling out my name."

Oh my god, this is so humiliating! Her face is burning. Her head swirls. She almost falls back if not for his strong forearm still supporting her. She wishes she could just die. Or black out again and never wake up.

"Looks like this is it," she thinks. "I can't possibly stay. Guess I'll have to resign." Immediately she feels an intense sadness. After working for him all these years, she has to leave, and under such circumstances!

She is about to open her mouth when he continues, "I can guess what kind of dream you were having too. And with me in it!"

Huh? She looks toward him, the grin still on his face but something underneath surfacing, something sensual; something edgy and unusual for him. She feels her heart skip a beat.

"You're not offended?" she asks.

"Offended?" He looked incredulous. "Of course not. Flattered? Yes!"

"Flattered?"

"Of course. When an attractive woman dreams about me that way, how else should I feel?"

"Attractive? Me?"

"Yeah, who else?" he says.

"But if you find me...eh," she stammers, "why didn't you...eh?"

"Make a move? And risk getting a slap, or worse?" he says. "But now that I know how you feel, I certainly would."

tbc
Old 13-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Samster

Office

He leans closer to her. She swallows. His lips are probably an inch from her cheek, his breath very warm. She feels his free hand snaking around her waist. She is light-headed and her heart is beating too fast.

His lips brushes her cheek, very softly. Once. Twice. Three times. With the third touch, they are at the corner of her mouth. She can feel him shifting his body, angling it so they can end up face to face. She helps by shifting hers.

Then they are kissing. She relaxes her lips, testing the fit against his, welcoming the probe of his eager tongue. She reaches down to the hand hovering at her waist, grabs his wrist, brings his hand up to her left breast. He takes the hint and begins squeezing.

She begins to moan. She is getting wet. She moves a hand up his muscular thigh, moves it higher. Then she gasps. It is as large as in her dream and certainly as stiff. He sighs and his kisses become urgent. She feels his hand squeezing harder.

He guides her back till her head lays against the pillow. His hands fumble with her buttons. She helps him. He needs no help with what lies underneath. He attacks left then right. It hurts. But pain has never felt so good before. She cries out, calls his name. He whispers in her ear. Tells her what he wants to do to her. She feels his hands up her thighs. They tug at the nylon and she wiggles. He has it off her, twirls it then tosses it. He unbuckles. Drops his pants. She sees it under his briefs. It is huge. She gasps. He takes it out. She almost screams. It looks like a angry snake. He parts her thighs. He kneels and she feels the snake pressing at the entrance.

Then it occurred to her: she's been through all this before! She looked at him. His full attention was at the point of penetration. She waited for it. Then it happened.

"Mary...Mary!" She heard him calling.

Oh no, not again!!

The End
Old 16-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Samster

Sobering

Backache

The pain came back last night. Not that it had really left him, the deep ache that began at his lower back and ran down the back of his legs which had been his constant companion for years. It ebbed and flowed like a perverse tide that, while gnawing repeatedly at his body, had also eroded his psyche to the extent that, on days when the pain was severe, he dreaded even the simplest of movement.

Each step was a challenge, even with the walking stick he clutched unsteadily in his right hand. He would shuffle, his sandals dragging over the ground noisily. Walking down the corridor to the lift usually takes a whole ten minutes, even though it was only four houses away. If the pain didn't get him, the difficulty breathing he experienced would.

He sat at the small foldable table in the tiny kitchen of his one-room rented flat and ate his breakfast. A lukewarm cup of coffee and a slice of stale bread. The instant coffee was a gift from his next door neighbor, another old man like himself, but with nice children who brings him stuff and visits on weekends. He liked the coffee and had tried to make it last.

Outside it was raining. It was unusual this time of year to rain so often. It seemed even the weather was out to get him. The sudden change made his joints ache like the devil was chewing on them. The knees were particularly bad. It got so painful sometimes he cried.

He reached over to the small Tupperware box sitting on corner of the table and removed the cover. He examined the contents - no, not quite yet, he thought, but soon, yes, soon. Carefully he snapped the cover on and replaced the box.

Bracing himself, he got slowly to his feet. The first step up was always the worst. The pain and stiffness in the knees, made worse by his sitting down took a full half minute to dissipate. Gingerly he took a small step forward, the walking stick shaking with his effort to balance his weight. Twenty minutes later he was waiting for the lift.

The doctor he saw this time was more generous. Ten, instead of the five he was given by the other one down the street. He paid the $4.70 in coins, counting them out carefully and ignoring the glare the clinic assistant was giving him. Once again he silently gave thanks for the medical scheme that allowed people like him to consult neighborhood GPs and pay as they would at the government polyclinics.

Walking home, he took his time. The pavement was crowded with children making their way to school, chattering and chirping like so many birds. He was almost ran over by an inconsiderate idiot who decided that riding a bicycle through the mass of people was a good idea.

He dug into his shorts pocket for his door key. Just then he heard a cheerful greeting, a blend of two child voices that called to him. His immediate neighbor, a family of four, were on their way out. The man smiled at his two oh-so-polite little girls, while his wife, a petite woman with a figure like a teen-aged girl's, nodded her head in greeting.

He was suddenly reminded of his daughter, the youngest and only one of his six children who still visited him, but only once a month. She was always busy, her job as a factory supervisor working the night shift on top of being mother to three sons taking its toll. She had to work, her husband's school bus driving job not enough to support the family.

She used to give him money, small amounts that she could managed, and occasionally, would arrive with canned food or instant noodles. Recently she was having some difficulties and he saw less and less of her. He called a few times but she was always too busy to talk.

His sons stopped talking to him years ago. He remembered it was over some issue of money, which he used to send back to some of his relatives in China. Rather than giving it to them, or so they argued. No matter how he explained himself, they just wouldn't understand. The last of them left the house five years ago, moved away without telling him where he was going, the youngest of his sons, still unmarried. None of them had ever visited him since.

The tiny one-room flat felt stifling in the warm afternoon. He had left the kitchen window open and the floor was wet with raindrops. He made it to the chair and sat down heavily, his chest heaving with the effort. His knees were screaming in pain. Reaching, he poured himself a glass of water and drank slowly. Gradually the pain subsided sufficiently for him to continue.

He boiled water on the stove, just enough for a cup of coffee. The precious bottle of Nescafe he placed on the center of the table. When the water was ready, he scooped two huge spoonfuls into his glass, added the steaming water and sat down to stir. He added sugar and the last of his tinned condensed milk. The aroma was heavenly to him.

The Tupperware box sat where he always placed it. When he finished the coffee, he opened the plastic container. Inside were pills, tablets and capsules of different colors and sizes, ponderously collected over the last three months, all sleeping 'pills' of some sort. To them he added the ten light blue tablets he was just given. A rough estimate told him that he had enough. Thirty should do the job, shouldn't they?

For a while he sat quietly in the kitchen. He desperately wanted another cup of coffee, but he was suddenly thinking of his late wife, gone ten years ago, thankfully without knowing about their unfilial sons. She used to tell him how lucky they were to have so many children, as their later years would be well provided for. What would she think now, if she knew?

Slowly he got to his feet, gripping the table tightly for a minute before he could move. With the Tupperware box under one arm, he shifted his walking stick and headed for his bedroom. The bottle of mineral water was on the floor beside the thin mattress on which he slept, where he had placed it a few days ago.

Propping himself up with the pillow leaning against the wall, he twisted the bottle cap and opened the plastic box.

The End
Old 17-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Samster

Next

Not an FR!

No. Not again, not anymore. I made a promise.

But how do I keep my promise to myself? After breaking it again and again? A promise is made just to be broken, like they say?

The feelings, the sensations are so good. It feels so comfortable to just go, so familiar. After all the stress of the day, it feels so nice just to go and relax and let them take care of me. Sometimes it feels even nicer than going home. Where the kids want my attention, and the wife does not give me any.

And it's simple too. One phone call, an appointment, and I'm in. A short drive away, that's all. To avoid detection, it's very easy to enter via the backdoor. Once inside, the cozy feelings return. The dimness ensures privacy, although they recognize me.

Coffee or tea? I decide. Then it's on to the chair, suitably lowered so it's comfortable. The screen is adjusted so we are enclosed within. She places a towel over my lap.

I feel relaxed already. Then the woman comes over. Like a boyfriend she treats me, cuddles, hugs, nuzzles me with her lips. I reach out my hands. I caress, feels the familiar figure. The relaxed feeling morphs into a low level excitement.

A little light massage around the neck area, perhaps on the upper back. Right after that a warm towel on the face, cleaning off the grime and oil. She unbuttons my shirt, reaches inside to caress my nipples. Excitement just went up a notch. I move my hands around at will. I reach under her skirt, move them up her smooth thighs, feels her G-strings. I am hard.

Casual chit-chat goes on. We whisper. I hear others whispering. I hear someone moaning, someone else slurping away. I lower my voice. We do some catching up. I haven't been for so long, she says. Been busy, I say. Always busy, not down to support her, she complains. I'll come more often if I can, I hedge.

Now she goes for my belt buckle. I help her with it. She pulls my pants down to my knees, together with my briefs. I am exposed but I feel comfortable. It's not the first time. She gets a warm towel, wipes me clean, takes extra care with my groin. She brings the towel away. I wait.

She comes back, takes off her sweater. She is wearing a low cut sleeveless top. She pulls it up so I can access her breasts. I move my hands over them. She leans over and kisses me. She takes her time, licking at my lips. We French.

She starts licking at my neck, darting flicks with her tongue. Then she moves downwards till she is doing the same to my very sensitive nipples. I get harder. I can feel her hand reaching and grabbing my dick. Her soft touch thrills. Her hand moves slowly up and down.

I am caressing her very lovely and firm behind. I move my fingers and reach her bush. Normally I just play around there. Today I decide to be naughty. My index probes and feels the wetness. She makes a soft moaning sound. Now she is licking around my groin. Her hand is still playing up and down but gently.

I can feel her licking at my swollen member. Soft light touches then flicks with her tongue. I probe further with my finger, moves inside her. She moans louder. Now she clamps her mouth over me, the warmth sending chills up my spine. One of her hand tickles my nipple. Two of my fingers are in her, and she is very wet. I start to move them, slowly at first. In and out, it is very easy with the wetness.

Her head is bobbing, gently up and down. I can feel the suction. She is working hard. I try to think of something else, anything to distract myself. I want the wonderful sensations to last. I move my fingers faster too. She removes me from her mouth, whispers in my ear: you're so naughty! Do you like it? I ask. Of course, she whispers. I probe deeper. She smiles at me, then moves back to her task.

The suction is stronger. The bobbing is faster. I can feel her fingers playing around my scrotum, tickling, caressing. My other hand is playing her exposed breasts. She bobs even faster, taking me in much deeper. She is moaning much louder. I wonder if they can hear us.

Then it happens. I cannot last, not with her expertise. I shoot. She takes it all in, continues to suck. I remove my fingers. I look down at her still sucking. She dries me up, removes me. Surreptitiously, she spits into a towel. Taking a small bottle, she takes a gulp, gargles. She goes out to spit into the sink. Comes back with another clean warm towel, starts to wipe me down. She cleans me thoroughly, passing me another towel so I can wipe my face. I wipe my fingers clean too. Then I pull up my pants, buckle up.

I take a sip of the lukewarm coffee. She comes back. I lie back since there is still time. She massages my arms and thigh, relieves the tightness there. She starts to tell me about her teenage children back in China. I ask about her impending divorce proceeding. The lawyer back home is still working on it, she says. I tease her about her tightness, her wetness despite being a mother of two. She whispers in my ear: better for you to enjoy. I whisper that I want to do more with her. Give me a call early so we can arrange somewhere to meet, she says. I say I'll call her. She leans in and kisses me again.

When I pull a few notes from my wallet, she looks away politely. I pass them to her. A quick glance, then she thanks me, says I must come back soon. That she will miss me. I give her behind a squeeze, tells her I will miss this most. She presses me below and counters that she will miss this more. We laugh.

She parts the panel so I can leave. I go out the way I came in, by the back door. I look around, sees nobody in the corridor, walks quickly to the lift, looking not left not right.

No. No more. This shall be the absolute last time. Not again.

I promise.

The End

Last edited by latebloomer; 17-02-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1