The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2005, 03:49 PM
makisa

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Tips To Woo Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88
IMHO, I personally think that any approach to any girl whether in a club or anywhere else - will require a degree of confidence and sincerity.

Bro, you got this degree from where? Local U or Distance Study? Got online E-learning course mah? What are the school fee?

Are you currently persuing Master or PhD ?
Old 10-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

there are many kinds of dressing. if u wanna dress relax and sloppy at the same time classy or yuppie too.
try LINEN shirts and slacks plus loafers.
three quarter or long sleeve V neck linen shirts (for broad shoulders)
feels good too. u can get it at manmaster.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:53 PM
makisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Bro makisa, yes the Hokkien "Rain-God" comment is indeed very funny and I see you have the greatest sense of humour, very funny also, you are a clown man
Funny right? Up my point leh, got 1 ppl zapped my points because I use the word "n*beh" in the other thread.

Btw, IMHO, Clown and Joker has a slight difference, hard to explain using English Words (maybe in Hokkien I am ok), if you watched "GoGo Jacky" You will know the difference between KangKang and NoNo.

By the way, I also know some magic trick, so that's the best thing to use.....
Old 10-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

nuetral colours would be nice, black or white.
if u are dark.
if fair , i use any colours.would be nice.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Samster (B)

1 more tip, do not smoke in front of a woman if u dunno she is a smoker or not. non smokers hate the smoke smell.
but they love to smoke the cigar below.hehe
Old 10-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
... try EMPOLI shoes. they have special designs and extravagant looks.
Oh, now we're discussing shoes ah? Where to get EMPOLI?

My uncle shoes are from Gucci and Bally, if not I'm wearing sandals most of the time

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 10-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Samster

sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by makisa
... By the way, I also know some magic trick, so that's the best thing to use.....
Wow~ you're a regular entertainer ah?

Fucking high,
Old 10-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Oh, now we're discussing shoes ah? Where to get EMPOLI?

My uncle shoes are from Gucci and Bally, if not I'm wearing sandals most of the time
no need to spend much on shoes, as i wear them everyday i buy them cheap. cost only minimum 150 plus only for empoli shoes. their designs are better than gucci or prada.
check it out. queensway shopping centre. i got 7 pairs of it. different design for different work attire. cheap and good. throw away when spoiled.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you got this degree from where? Local U or Distance Study? Got online E-learning course mah? What are the school fee?

Are you currently persuing Master or PhD ?
Bro makisa, like that no wonder you kenah zapped lah, no big no small

Fucking high,
Old 10-10-2005, 04:09 PM
makisa

K lor. People here so petty one.... This is just a forum wat... *sigh*

Entertainer ? Ok la, I entertain them at first, and they entertain me next mah... fair
Old 10-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
K lor. People here so petty one.... This is just a forum wat... *sigh*

Entertainer ? Ok la, I entertain them at first, and they entertain me next mah... fair
who zap? i also kanna zap, why u fuck care them? worthless piece of shits.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Funny right? Up my point leh, got 1 ppl zapped my points because I use the word "n*beh" in the other thread...
Now I remember you , you were the one who wanted to kick me out of the forum for my joke on the newbie "jua gen" thread. You also claimed to have a bunch of expired condoms for sale in the "espire" thread.

No wonder kenah zapped lah... sigh. By the way, have to let you know that I did not zap you hor? Please don't get the wrong idea

Fucking high,
Old 10-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 20
SamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

DO NOT boast, brag, show off, talk big. Unless you can drive that Ferrari into the club and park it next to her - having a nice car is not going to help much either! It is not about the car you drive or the size of your wallet - it is about you and the person inside you that counts. Be real and I think you should be scoring ala Theirry Henry or Van Nislelrooy!

Just my 2 cents worth![/QUOTE]

Bro, cannot la...not as prolific as them..unless i got Andy Lau face, Drives a subaru wrx sti, earning a 15k per month salary, nice and got no airs and i got one hell of a oral talent, be it painting or talking, then i think i can score everytime i go clubbing. Other than that, i think i can only achieve Noh Alam Shah standard.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Now I remember you , you were the one who wanted to kick me out of the forum for my joke on the newbie "jua gen" thread. You also claimed to have a bunch of expired condoms for sale in the "espire" thread.

No wonder kenah zapped lah... sigh. By the way, have to let you know that I did not zap you hor? Please don't get the wrong idea
then u zap bro milf before? if never zap why never up?
Old 10-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Samster (B)

okie, here comes my secret weapon on the other thread.....40+ horny milf every day want 6 - 7 times
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1