The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jaynie is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

Part 2:

getting more adventurous, i got her to lie on her side and her right leg bended at an angle to her stomach. I made her rise her right leg as i pumped her from the sideways. After she had shut her legs, her pussy was so tight that it bit tightly around my penis like a suction pump. Quite shiok i must say. As i thrusted her in out, in out, i fondled her right tits simultaneously. Wanting a change finally, i got her to lie facing downwards, with my dick still firmyl entrenched inside of her.

It was enjoyable to have her butt on my hips as i thrusted her. It is very tight and i am unable to penetrate deeply, yet i am still able to fondle her tits with each and every thrust. After this which seemed like eternity, i changed to doggie fashion and screwed her in deliberate slow and deep strokes.
Gettting ready for the final round, we got into missionary style. It was then that i felt the semen raising up to my eye level (dick head level) and i was on the brink of explosion. I tightened my thrust into her and shot out my warm load forcefully inside of her. I think i had cummed too hard as i am still aching as i write this FR.

It was minuted left before the final time was up and duo duo si definitely worth a second visit, with her attractive looks and good service. Really SIBEH HO!!!!!!! Before i RTF her, have decided to visit 1654A from all the glowing reviews by this Saturday. Will post on FR on that soon!
Old 11-03-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
maloney is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

GL CAT150 FR: Jin Jin

There is a chiobu at 1820 and her name is Jin Jin age 24 years old, syt type of girl height 1.55m. She is purportedly one of the more popular girls around.
Anyways, i reached the brothel at about 2pm and saw her reading on her phone and semi day dreaming. Booked her and fast leg fast hand proceeded to our warzone at the side of the brothel

In the warzone, i talked and chatted with her and she talked to me freely and chatted with me her background like she formerly worked in Fujian KTV before and her service level has improved tremendously after about 5 months in singapore. She is afterall one of the survivors of the 10 plus girls left over currently in the house. When she is ready, we stripped down and I can see that she is a A cupper with her colourful rainbow and baby blue bra. We go for the bath which was SOP.

After coming out, she helped me to dry up and lie doen on the bed. I initiated a kiss on her without any rejection. That is great as i liked girls who can french. As we were frenching she had a tongue fight with me and she is a real good kisser. All these while, my hands are playing with her ever soft and smooth boobs. She continued to lick my nipples thoroughly and hard like she is hungry for sex.

Next, she continued with her BBBJ on me and gave me a thorough deep throat and deep and powerful suction. She was giving it to me rather hard and fast and i had to drench her enthusiasm with being slow and steady. She understood what i had wanted and gave me a steady and sensual BBBJ. This girl is very accomodating and willing to give good service, i have really enjoyed myself.

I turned her over and continued to service her and we locked our tongues and my fingers were busy playing with her clit. She was really enjoying herself from the expression on her face and she was moaning. In between, she would playfully throw me seductive looks.

Unable to resist anymore, i asked to be readied and i started with her in missionary position. I pumped her faster and harder as she was hugging me tightly and pulling me. Next i told her that i wanted to her on top of me and she continued to rodeo me real hard. This girl enjoys being screwed fast and furious. I looked into ther mirror to enjoy the view as i fondled her boobs. Next, she changed to squatting where she pumped my cock real hard up and down. Finally we changed to doggie postion where i rammed her real hard like a horny dragon and discharged my load inside of her. I swore that i had almost seen stars from the protracted exertion and sudden surge of pleasure.
She proceeded to help me to wash up and we continued with our chit chat after dressing up. She seemed willing to improve her service and kept constantly asking me if she can better her services. Finally, she gave me a real tight hug and i kissed her goodbye. Woah, god GFE feeling!

If my FR is good, pls up my point. Thanx.
Old 13-03-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
donaldee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

WL: Xiao yan
1820 was having a busy day and i wanted to go for 001 qian duo duo initially. However, i did not want to wait 1 hour for her and decided to settle for xiao yan instead.
Even for xiao yan, I had to wait 15mins for her. After seeing xiao yan, I was not disappointed as she seemed like a rather tall girl at 1.66m. Especially with her heels on and her distant icy cold looks, she seemed like a typical SG OL.
A short summary:
Looks – 8.0 (OL style which i like!)
BBBJ – 6.0 (Can be quite painful because of her teeth action)
AR- 6.5 (SOP)
Cathbath – 6.5 (SOP)
FJ – 7.0 (I know she tried, but still not up to my standard)
RTF – Will not RTF and do not recommend to the bros here. She is an overall 6.5, so not worth spending your money on.

Thanks
Old 18-03-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
dorthey is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

L18H20

Finally went back to the 1820 house together with my co worker as both of us feels horny again, reached there at 730pm. Visited other houses previously and not so good experience, decided to try here and caught Jin Jin and her cute looks appealed to me.

Went into the room, got off our clothers and bathing time was the usual Boobs massage like dongguan style. What drew my attention is her boobs, though only A cups, it was well formed and had sharp and perky nipples that stood out proudly like she is pertually being aroused. I couldn't take my eyes off them. Her boobs were real and no implants...... Back to the bed, she used her tongue to tease me all over from my chest to my feet and it was enjoyable!

i was ready for her service without further ado. She gave me a long and drawn out AR but too bad i do not know how to appreciate it. She continued to BBBJ me and deep throat without gag reflex with slurping sounds and affirmations of Ah and ummms.... my cock jumped but instantaneously from all these stimulation and gre much harder and longer. 5 minutes into the act, She capped me sensing that i was really ready and being by riding me with her on the top.

While she was riding me, I grasped her well formed cute tits, twirled, twisted it and sucked on it. She moaned with my response to her and her stereo really turned me on. We changed to missionary next and thrusted her with long and deep thrusts, can see the wonderful sight of ther boobs bobbing up and down. Shiokalicious. Last one, entered my most liked doggie position. I thursted her continuously and deeply with her moaning non stop. Grabbing her tits and massaging it i braced myself and came finally sextified and till my dick became soft.

Name: Jin Jin
Looks: 7.5/10
AR – 7/10
BBBJ-8/10
Boobs – 6/10
FJ – 8/10 (Tried hard)
RTF – Will come back after i tried other Ang Pais
Old 20-03-2016, 07:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
renaud is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Qian duo duo @ 1820

Had a chance and time to bonk qian duo duo finally. Have been hearing rave reports about her so far and quite curious to try it out. I like to observe the way that she talks it seemed so animated, and seeing her make me feel like wanting to eat her up.

Went into the room with her and was aware of the attention she had showered upon me (no wonder the rave reviews) We went on to shower and she stroked me cleanly with her boobs and so on. She carefully stroked my little bro then a warm water BBBJ in the shower.

As i had been staying in the aircon room the whole day, i was feeling quite cold and told duo duo that, she playful hugged me tightly on the bed and i can feel her body warmth which was a very soothing feeling. She continued to huge me till i was “warmed” up and begin her actions.

First, she would ask me to lie on my chest facing down and start teasing my back and erogenous area. I simply like her AR as she will curl up her tongue and try to thrust it into my asshole. Next came the enjoyable feeling of her slurping the flesh of my ass. Her BBBJ is the highlight and she sucked like a vaccum cleaner like there is no tomorrow, with out teeth interference and gag reflex. Simultaneously doing all these, she would give me the CFM prompting me for more.

After cath bathing me, she told me to service her. I got myself up in one piece and started kissing her deeply and with my hands one, holding her face and the other fondling with her breasts. Her pinkish nipples looks so young, fresh and tender that i have an irresistible urge to bite it (but did not) Not only her nipples are beautifully pink, her pussy is also the same and tight and well formed. Her pubic hair is completely shaved without the fine hair sticking out. This sight is a delight and i painted her enthusiastically eating her pussy, teasing and caressing her inner thighs and her butt. Ended it with another round of frenching and fingering. One point to note is that she is really horny and gets well very easier and will not hesitate to teach you how to finger her well. This adds on to the experience.

Next was her turn, and she begin by riding me in cowgirl. It was really shiok and i can feel my cum welling up at my tips. I exploded shortly after that, damn!! after that she embraced me and kissed deeply with me again.
Giving quite a fair bit of massage especially on my thigh area, simply enjoy the sight of a lovely and pretty babe massaging me nude. Duo duo is easy to talk as well, so bros pls treat her well.
Old 22-03-2016, 06:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
albers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ye zi

looks: 6.5/10 so so in looks dpartment
body: 7/10 slim, normal height and weight
boobs: 7/10 small some may complain, but the pink nipples make up for it!!!
attitude: 5/10 cold and like dead fish
bj: 6/10 SOP
ar: 6/10 SOP
fj: only did 1 position... came pretty quickly...
rtf: no way!
Old 25-03-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

wardser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jin Jin
(L18 H20)

LOOKS
Jin Jin is cute looking not those ultra pretty or model kind of babes. She is mid 20s and wears makeup with fake eye lashes. Her complexion is smooth and both from far and up close she is attactive. There is also an air of innocence about her. Her has her hair tied up usually.

BODY
Jin Jin has a A sized rack which is quite a handful, small areolas with reddish and black nipples. She has baby smooth skin and she is normal complexioned like a singaporean. Her body is standard with no flab or cellulite. Nice rounded butt for doggie, my favourite.

SERVICE
Jin Jin has comparable skills to that of Qian duo duo which i have tried before. Duo duo is more like a sex kitten while jin jin takes things more easily and is like a high GFE girl, she has been in Singapore for the past 5 month. She can be quite chatty and she looks really cute when you ask her questions and she thinks about her responses. Jin Jin is also easy going and accomodating.

Beginning with some actions in the bathroom with SOP boob and whole body rabba massages, she will throw in a quick BBBJ as an appetiser before proceeding to the bed. Once on the bed, she will began her cath bath on your neck,ears,face, back, thighs, knees and all the way down to the feet. After this, she will move you over and carry out a thorough BBBJ on you alternating between speed and hard thurst, to slow and steady sip sucking. Jin Jin's cathbath is thorough and covers from the head all the way to the toes. Her BBBJ is sufficient to prep you for the inevitable FJ and her dedication is wonderful.

She will accomodate and move to want ever position that you ask for except anal, her moaning will be loud as i have experienced it, but when i told her to, her moaning tuned down much softer to jap teen AV style – soft and gentle moans. This is congruent to her looks as she is only 1.55m.

BJ
Jin Jin gives really good BBBJ with sucking, deep throat without gagging and stimulation. BBBJ occurs mainly in 3 different positions – standing, 69 and on back. Depending on her mood, sometimes she will also use her teeth to lightly tease and stimulate your length of dick.

RECOMMENDATION
Jin Jin is a good if not better replacement than 001, she is working hard to gain her loyal fan base, accomodating and pleasing at the same time.
Old 26-03-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 10
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardser View Post
Jin Jin
(L18 H20)

LOOKS
Jin Jin is cute looking not those ultra pretty or model kind of babes. She is mid 20s and wears makeup with fake eye lashes. Her complexion is smooth and both from far and up close she is attactive. There is also an air of innocence about her. Her has her hair tied up usually.

BODY
Jin Jin has a A sized rack which is quite a handful, small areolas with reddish and black nipples. She has baby smooth skin and she is normal complexioned like a singaporean. Her body is standard with no flab or cellulite. Nice rounded butt for doggie, my favourite.

SERVICE
Jin Jin has comparable skills to that of Qian duo duo which i have tried before. Duo duo is more like a sex kitten while jin jin takes things more easily and is like a high GFE girl, she has been in Singapore for the past 5 month. She can be quite chatty and she looks really cute when you ask her questions and she thinks about her responses. Jin Jin is also easy going and accomodating.

Beginning with some actions in the bathroom with SOP boob and whole body rabba massages, she will throw in a quick BBBJ as an appetiser before proceeding to the bed. Once on the bed, she will began her cath bath on your neck,ears,face, back, thighs, knees and all the way down to the feet. After this, she will move you over and carry out a thorough BBBJ on you alternating between speed and hard thurst, to slow and steady sip sucking. Jin Jin's cathbath is thorough and covers from the head all the way to the toes. Her BBBJ is sufficient to prep you for the inevitable FJ and her dedication is wonderful.

She will accomodate and move to want ever position that you ask for except anal, her moaning will be loud as i have experienced it, but when i told her to, her moaning tuned down much softer to jap teen AV style – soft and gentle moans. This is congruent to her looks as she is only 1.55m.

BJ
Jin Jin gives really good BBBJ with sucking, deep throat without gagging and stimulation. BBBJ occurs mainly in 3 different positions – standing, 69 and on back. Depending on her mood, sometimes she will also use her teeth to lightly tease and stimulate your length of dick.

RECOMMENDATION
Jin Jin is a good if not better replacement than 001, she is working hard to gain her loyal fan base, accomodating and pleasing at the same time.
This is another clone applying cut and paste of past FRs but different in the sense that the master signs up for the premium service. Therefore he could not be zapped like his fellow clones. His creditablity is zero! We could smell it miles away.
Old 26-03-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

wardser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
This is another clone applying cut and paste of past FRs but different in the sense that the master signs up for the premium service. Therefore he could not be zapped like his fellow clones. His creditablity is zero! We could smell it miles away.
FUCK YOU lah don't talk nonsense. which part of my FR is fake??
Old 27-03-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardser View Post
FUCK YOU lah don't talk nonsense. which part of my FR is fake??
First profanity will not get you any where. We are talking about creditablity. You sign up premium membership and immediately pen a FR to promote this wl. Why do you do it? Simply you don't want to be zapped for writing a fake report.

Second the service and body of this wl are so and so and I will not go for a second call.

Third don't think you could fool us for long. Brothers are a lot smarter than you think. Truth will prevail.
Old 27-03-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
robyson is Cool - loads of Potential

FR Report on Qian Duo Duo

Date : 26/3/2016
Time : 8pm
Fuckshop : L18H20

General description
Qian duo duo is a normal height girl about 1.6m and quite petite physique and skinny. Her overall complexion is quite fair and pale. She is quite skinny but surprisingly has really large looking boobs maybe even close to a C.

Face
I think her looks is subjective, many like to bonk her because of her good service, but i like her looks as it appeals to me. She seemed like a young mistress to me.

Body
The look of her boobs encouraged me to write this FR. Her jugs seems so large compared to her petite physique. Not just big, but firm, rounded, solidly spherical. Her boobs do not sag. Coming to her butt, though she is skinny, her butt has enough flesh to prevent “injuries” when doing doggie to her.

Action report
Her shower action was the start of her Dong guan style 1 stop service. She used her boob and butt to apply soapy gel all over my body just like in the AV movies. She gave me a slight warm water BBBJ in the bath as a teaser and concentrated on cleaning my member.

Back onto the bed, i sat down with the pillows upporting my back so that she could lie flat on my stomach. I did this so that i can get up close and personal with her boobs. She seemed really proud of her boobs and enjoyed my attention on them and prompted me to massage them. I tired to check for surgical scars for any signs of boobs implants being done and there were none. I am done with the real stuff.

Next on the list, she begun her cath bathe and sucked and teased my nipples for minutes after that. She did an AR for me and was enthusiastic but i cut her short as it was not my cup of tea. I told her to continue with her BBBJ. Her BBBJ was her trademark and it was really good and i nearly CIM and had to stop her before it is too late. She is really skillful, strong, deep and powerful and i have to control very hard to prevent unloading. After this we got into the 69 and she whacked my member with gusto. To return her favour, i used my tongue to fuck her pussy and she loved it. We seemed to be in like competition trying to beat each other at the sucking game. Finally i admitted defeat as i had difficulty controlling my member from release.

Using the condom she had hidden underneath the pillow, she capped me. We begun with the missionary stance and she is quite hardworking in that she raise her back really high so i can pentrate her real deep. I am enjoying every single moment of it now. Next, we got onto the sideways position and this is good as she has got beautiful boobs for me to squeeze and glide in and out. I managed to close both her legs when she is flat on her stomach. This is great position as it is tight and with her butt against my pelvis. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 27-03-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
robyson is Cool - loads of Potential

>>>>>>>>>>>>> In double quick time, we advanced into doggie position. I got her to lie flat on 2 pillows first then i moved myself further back so that i can pull my cock all the way out for each thurst. This will allow the gliding movement to start from the cock head to the pelvis. However, moments later, after several thrusts my cock fell out of her pussy. I did not want to lose the mood and got back into the proven missionary position. From this, i used up all of my strength to bonk her hard and let of my cum before the time is up. This was a sextifying screwing session indeed.

Pussy report
What is does not fails to amaze me is duo duo's pussy. Her pussy is very well formed and exquisite and most important it looks “unused” like a 17/18 year old girls pinkish pussy. Her pussy has no smell and it is extremely tight. After entering her, i can really feel the pressure of the vaginal walls clasping on my cock. After i got home to inspect my cock, my cock is a little sensitive as it shows that it has come under lots of friction with her pussy. I really wonder if she is well endowed with such good genes or she has the knowledge to do “vagina exercises” something which i came across more like a folklore.

Special Note:
Qian duo duo is mainly skilled in her BJ and accomodating service. Another important matter is that does French will all of her customers without hesisitation and she does it naturally which adds on to the GFE.
In short, qian duo duo is like a young mistress that you have been longing for and a well experienced sex kitten to play with.
Old 27-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyson View Post
FR Report on Qian Duo Duo

Date : 26/3/2016
Time : 8pm
Fuckshop : L18H20

General description
Qian duo duo is a normal height girl about 1.6m and quite petite physique and skinny. Her overall complexion is quite fair and pale. She is quite skinny but surprisingly has really large looking boobs maybe even close to a C.

Face
I think her looks is subjective, many like to bonk her because of her good service, but i like her looks as it appeals to me. She seemed like a young mistress to me.

Body
The look of her boobs encouraged me to write this FR. Her jugs seems so large compared to her petite physique. Not just big, but firm, rounded, solidly spherical. Her boobs do not sag. Coming to her butt, though she is skinny, her butt has enough flesh to prevent “injuries” when doing doggie to her.

Action report
Her shower action was the start of her Dong guan style 1 stop service. She used her boob and butt to apply soapy gel all over my body just like in the AV movies. She gave me a slight warm water BBBJ in the bath as a teaser and concentrated on cleaning my member.

Back onto the bed, i sat down with the pillows upporting my back so that she could lie flat on my stomach. I did this so that i can get up close and personal with her boobs. She seemed really proud of her boobs and enjoyed my attention on them and prompted me to massage them. I tired to check for surgical scars for any signs of boobs implants being done and there were none. I am done with the real stuff.

Next on the list, she begun her cath bathe and sucked and teased my nipples for minutes after that. She did an AR for me and was enthusiastic but i cut her short as it was not my cup of tea. I told her to continue with her BBBJ. Her BBBJ was her trademark and it was really good and i nearly CIM and had to stop her before it is too late. She is really skillful, strong, deep and powerful and i have to control very hard to prevent unloading. After this we got into the 69 and she whacked my member with gusto. To return her favour, i used my tongue to fuck her pussy and she loved it. We seemed to be in like competition trying to beat each other at the sucking game. Finally i admitted defeat as i had difficulty controlling my member from release.

Using the condom she had hidden underneath the pillow, she capped me. We begun with the missionary stance and she is quite hardworking in that she raise her back really high so i can pentrate her real deep. I am enjoying every single moment of it now. Next, we got onto the sideways position and this is good as she has got beautiful boobs for me to squeeze and glide in and out. I managed to close both her legs when she is flat on her stomach. This is great position as it is tight and with her butt against my pelvis. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Disgusting to see another clone becoming a premium member so that his cut and paste FR would not be zapped. His way to promote wls is insulting our intelligence.
Old 27-03-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
shiokmen77 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by renaud View Post
Qian duo duo @ 1820

Had a chance and time to bonk qian duo duo finally. Have been hearing rave reports about her so far and quite curious to try it out. I like to observe the way that she talks it seemed so animated, and seeing her make me feel like wanting to eat her up.

Went into the room with her and was aware of the attention she had showered upon me (no wonder the rave reviews) We went on to shower and she stroked me cleanly with her boobs and so on. She carefully stroked my little bro then a warm water BBBJ in the shower.

As i had been staying in the aircon room the whole day, i was feeling quite cold and told duo duo that, she playful hugged me tightly on the bed and i can feel her body warmth which was a very soothing feeling. She continued to huge me till i was “warmed” up and begin her actions.

First, she would ask me to lie on my chest facing down and start teasing my back and erogenous area. I simply like her AR as she will curl up her tongue and try to thrust it into my asshole. Next came the enjoyable feeling of her slurping the flesh of my ass. Her BBBJ is the highlight and she sucked like a vaccum cleaner like there is no tomorrow, with out teeth interference and gag reflex. Simultaneously doing all these, she would give me the CFM prompting me for more.

After cath bathing me, she told me to service her. I got myself up in one piece and started kissing her deeply and with my hands one, holding her face and the other fondling with her breasts. Her pinkish nipples looks so young, fresh and tender that i have an irresistible urge to bite it (but did not) Not only her nipples are beautifully pink, her pussy is also the same and tight and well formed. Her pubic hair is completely shaved without the fine hair sticking out. This sight is a delight and i painted her enthusiastically eating her pussy, teasing and caressing her inner thighs and her butt. Ended it with another round of frenching and fingering. One point to note is that she is really horny and gets well very easier and will not hesitate to teach you how to finger her well. This adds on to the experience.

Next was her turn, and she begin by riding me in cowgirl. It was really shiok and i can feel my cum welling up at my tips. I exploded shortly after that, damn!! after that she embraced me and kissed deeply with me again.
Giving quite a fair bit of massage especially on my thigh area, simply enjoy the sight of a lovely and pretty babe massaging me nude. Duo duo is easy to talk as well, so bros pls treat her well.
bro what is the damage to this house?
Old 27-03-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ledu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hey seriously bros, have not been to this house for ages.

Now here only see 4 girls left:

Duo Duo
Jin Jin
Xiao Yan and
Ye Zi

Any idea when the new batch will be coming?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread