The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Thanks TS for the interesting updates despite on holidays. Appreciate your effort and looking forward to another banging session...hopefully 3 or 4some.
Old 27-12-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 16
howeas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to behold
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Nice thread TS.... camping for more. Like your prompt update
Old 28-12-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice and shiok to camp here, more please.
Old 28-12-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 8
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Alright finally got some time off as I’m flying back tonight to continue updating bros. Thanks bro howeas for upz, continue supporting me bros.

Continued from:

And she walked off leaving me feeling confused but somehow aroused that something was gonna happen tonight with them and I could feel it!

After the lights came on and clearing up of the tables, the 3 ladies were waiting for me outside the club, I rushed everything and left the club and there were these 3 pretty ladies sitting there by the fountain outside. S saw me first and jumped straight at me give me a koala bear hug with her pussy on my dick. Was very aroused but tried to keep my cool as the others were still there as well. They laughed it off,

N: See this horny girl, see u jump straight on you already, imagine if u were in a room with her, she might eat you up!

Me: Ha ha ha *laughs sarcastically* very funny ya, see S is blushing already again la u all very bad leh

Y: She gotta learn to control herself, if not she will start jumping at u all the time, can you take it? *pats me on my stomach* if u can’t then u will suffer ya

Y and N laughed out loud once more as they waited for the cab outside. We went over to Jalan besar area as I knew a place with good Thai food there and brought them over for their first ever mookata session, during supper, S’s hands could not stop moving all over my thighs and she kept touching me with her feet below making me hard most of the time.

Then S cornered me as I was smoking outside and locked a deep kiss with her hands down my pants playing with my dick, I knew I could not do this in public with her and I pulled her back to the table with my dick in an awkward position.

After supper, Y suggested to go for a walk as they were very full and wanted to digest the food if not they will become ‘fat’ and thought of a place to bring them. As tmr was their off day and I did not have any plans and was not working too I decided to bring them to sentosa. They were very excited and wanted to go back to bring their swimwear for the beach so we went up to their hostel and they packed their bags for the beach and I was looking through the chalet booking trying to get a room there so we could stay the day there.

All was prepared and booked and we were on our way. We took the monorail over and they were excited to see the beach as most Taiwanese loved the sun and sun-tanning as well. We reached siloso beach and bought some drinks and snacks before finding a cool area under the trees to set up the mat. Once done all removed their shirts and behold a feast lay in front of my eyes.

Y the wild one but smallest B cup boobs in a red bikini,

N the big sister with rather big boobs D or E cup in a black covered bikini, bu I could see the shape quite big hahahha

And last but not least S the shy but most firm C cup boobs in a flowery bikini

They shook their butts at me and ran towards the water to play but came back almost instantly with looks of disgust on their faces. I immediately knew what happened and laughed

Me: Did you guys think that our beach is clean? Hahahahaha

They replied that it was much different from what they thought it would be and looked quite disappointed, but after a bit of coaxing of all 3 of them with S lying on my lap, we started to talk about everything and the topic about sex came on.

Y had much fun in her days at Taiwan but did not sleep around, N had a steady bf in Taiwan and S did not have penetrative sex before but was fingered before by an ex bf so she broke her hymen before that. Surprised that they were so open about this subject, my dick started to get hard below S’s head and I know she felt it. Thinking to myself, i am indeed attracted to S but Y was more of my type and N’s boobs were so big I wanted to try as well so I thought of a plan on what to do later on in the chalet.

As the sky was darkening, and it looked like it was about to rain, we quickly checked into the room secretly as I had only booked one room with 2 beds, and the rain started to pour. Not wanting to head out for dinner as it was raining the girls complained that they were getting hungry so I made my way out to buy food with S tagging along in the rain. We reached a turn and I felt a tug behind me as S pulled me to a corner covered with trees in the rain and kissed me hard and I knew that was it, I no longer can control my little head thinking.

To be continued. . .

The fun part is coming up as this chapter cannot miss out coz it was one of the most memorable memories I had with this batch of girls from the club I was working in. Please stay tune for the tit-tilating next chapter bros!
Old 28-12-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a name known to allahseng00 is a name known to allahseng00 is a name known to allahseng00 is a name known to allahseng00 is a name known to allahseng00 is a name known to all

Nice adventure . Upz
Old 29-12-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
kukulum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Camping for next update
Old 29-12-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more memorable updates.
Old 29-12-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
neotix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manneedmassage View Post
Y and N laughed out loud once more as they waited for the cab outside. We went over to Jalan besar area as I knew a place with good Thai food there and brought them over for their first ever mookata session, during supper, S’s hands could not stop moving all over my thighs and she kept touching me with her feet below making me hard most of the time.
townshend road ah.
Old 29-12-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marryj98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing
Old 29-12-2018, 05:35 AM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotix View Post
townshend road ah.
Wahhhh this one old bird sia!!! So subtle also can guess the area hahhahaha correct place but sadly closed down already.
Old 29-12-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

Thanks bro ahseng for the ups points, guys continue supporting me ya. I’m back already and have free time till next wed will be updating more often when I can now.

Continued from:

We reached a turn and I felt a tug behind me as S pulled me to a corner covered with trees in the rain and kissed me hard and I knew that was it, I no longer can control my little head thinking.

S: I cannot take it anymore, I really need your love, please let me into your heart now.

S fumbled with my shorts as she pulled it downwards including my boxers, my raging hardon came in sight and she smiled sweetly and looked up at me

S: 我要開動了 (translates from Chinese I’m gonna start now) this sentence must write in Chinese cause damn have feel if you guys understand what I mean

Under the pouring rain we were both soaked to the skin and there S was blowing me and licking my dick in public. I couldn’t help but wonder to myself, what more could I do with this horny little girl. I reached down and started to squeeze her C cup boobs, damn it felt good!

S: Ahh, slurp slurp squeeze me baby, ohhh yeah that’s it you’re finally starting to open up darling

I could not take it anymore, I carried her up and she bear hugged me as I leaned her on the wall beside and lifted up her shirt revealing the bikini which was out of place due to my kneading and squeezing.

Me: U want it S? Tell me you want it now *starts attacking and licking her boobs*

S: Yes darling, AHH, I want you, ohh that feels so good

I shifted her lower bikini aside and positioned my dick outside teasing her as she tried to move downwards but I held on tight not letting her.

S: Ahh darling, please put it inside already, ahhh uhhh i really need it inside now please

Me: Not until u tell me how much u like me

S was panting by then and she slightly raised her voice

S: I LOVE YOU DARLING, please put it inside already

Satisfied, I inched my dick slowly into her clean shaven pussy and with a final thrust as I felt her juices wetting my dick,

S: AHHHHHH!! It’s inside I can feel it! It feels so different from when I got fingered, ughhh ummm ahhhh ahhh, feels so different darling

I pumped her slowly, as I didn’t want her first time to hurt so much, I also wanted to enjoy a little more of this outdoor voyeur as her pussy was tight but smooth to pump.

S: Oooooh darling, yes it feels good now, ahh ahh ummm ahhh ughhh ahhh

Hugging me even tighter and becoming slightly loud, I was very turned on as I removed my dick and slowly moved her for a standing doggie position right behind the small trees, at this position if anyone were to walk past they would have a clear view of S’s boobs and me fucking her from behind, that’s the thrill of it!!!

S: Darling, Ahh ahh, I feel something strong coming in me, ummm ahhhhh ummmmm

I continued pumping until she climaxed and as I was about to cum as well, I pulled out and S kneeled down and pulled my dick into her mouth and sucked me clean off as I emptied all my bullets into her mouth. The way she looked at me half naked kneeling in the floor made me cum a lot and I stood there with slightly wobbly legs as she pulled down her shirt and swallowed my cum.

Me: Did you enjoy your first time? And outdoors summore, you are a very naughty girl *gently pinching her cheeks*

S: Only for you darling, u made me feel like I have never felt before *hooks her arms between mine and kisses me*

As we were both drenched to a very bad extend, we had to go back to the chalet to change while Y & M questioned us as to why were we so wet and did not bring any food back. I made up an excuse and promised them that I would bring them for good food once the rain had stopped. Then S excused herself to the toilet, Y jumped over onto my bed beside me and whispered

Y: So u guys did it already? I can see S’s bikini is not in place when u guys stepped in, how was it? And where in the world did you guys do it at? Somewhere under the rain?!? I wish I had someone who would treat me so romantically as well, and don’t u dare say nothing happened between you two *winks at me* how I wish I was there to see it!

To be continued. . .

Alright that’s all for this chapter bros. Hope u all still enjoy reading what I’m writing. Have fun and happy holidays!!
Old 29-12-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
neotix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manneedmassage View Post
Wahhhh this one old bird sia!!! So subtle also can guess the area hahhahaha correct place but sadly closed down already.
Very nice place to makan. The owner wife used to manage that place. Prawn shell also she peel and serve. But yes, too bad they close le
Old 29-12-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
babalibaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, so far so good, camping here now.
Please continue writing.
Old 29-12-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bjmedry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power thread! Ts damn good
Old 29-12-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
MichaelMRTrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS very nice thread. Hope to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1