The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Married men come in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveForTuaNehBu View Post
If your wife say you dare? Haha... They say 女人都是口是心非。。

Dunno whether it's a test or what not.. really mental torture
Very complicated
Old 20-10-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 17
desviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveForTuaNehBu View Post
Haiz I also very sian twice or thrice in 4 years .. even ask me to go find girls outside to settle if needed... Idk how the marriage can sustain with a kid as well....

Really no sex for a high libido guy is a very big torture.
.. eating outside have feel but can't eat that often ..
I feel u bro.... sometimes really wonder if still worthwhile to continue... but kid still young.....
Haizzz
Old 20-10-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 17
desviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by X30R View Post
Man marries woman thinking she will never change.
Woman marries man, thinking he will change.

They both end up being wrong.
Haizzz
Couldnt express it better myself... kudos bro
Old 20-10-2023, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
TingSieSiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my kids in early teenage years now, when i fuck the virgins in cambodia i sometimes feel guilty as the are younger than my daughter's age.
Old 20-10-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
lawrence35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello everyone , me and my wife married for 12 years ,we will still have sex 1 time every week and is fix on Monday , we use to have 5 time per week but same things happen after give birth , so no choice got a wonderful
Girlfriend outside which is super obedient , had never reject
Me before when I am horny best part is I can ask her to do me a blow job anytime when I feel horny , love her super wet and tight pussy , and her blow job was super too best out of all girl I had try. This few time I even video call some bro to let them watch her bj me 😂
Old 20-10-2023, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dan1391 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah all so much, damn good sia
Old 20-10-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dan1391 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

shiok leh all still got so much
Old 20-10-2023, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 15
Rainier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRainier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by X30R View Post
Man marries woman thinking she will never change.
Woman marries man, thinking he will change.

They both end up being wrong.
Haizzz
lol, so funny and sad at the same time.
Old 20-10-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10002 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Be careful.

Singapore laws also apply out of Singapore when you have sex with underage girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingSieSiong View Post
my kids in early teenage years now, when i fuck the virgins in cambodia i sometimes feel guilty as the are younger than my daughter's age.
Old 20-10-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 5
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Less than 2 times over 5 years. hahaha. I think even my birthday happen more frequent than that.
haha.. same here... me cant even stand liao my kkj... just touch in the nude with wife.. once or twice per year only

hai... but i reached CPF withdrawal age//

But go Spa, my kkj hj can stand leh haha
Old 20-10-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3644 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
haha.. same here... me cant even stand liao my kkj... just touch in the nude with wife.. once or twice per year only

wow bro, is that 55 or 65 or 70? haha
Old 20-10-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 685 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence35 View Post
Hello everyone , me and my wife married for 12 years ,we will still have sex 1 time every week and is fix on Monday , we use to have 5 time per week but same things happen after give birth , so no choice got a wonderful
Me before when I am horny best part is I can ask her to do me a blow job anytime when I feel horny , love her super wet and tight pussy , and her blow job was super too best out of all girl I had try. This few time I even video call some bro to let them watch her bj me 😂
Why Monday? It’s like start of the week and will feel like doing a job.
Old 20-10-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence35 View Post
Married for 18 years , from 4 times a week to 4 time a month now.
Sometime I just used the dildo for her pussy and make her bj till come in her mouth instead of having sex which we more enjoy .
Old 20-10-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post

So funny Bro
Old 20-10-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Married for 15 years...with 4 kids...
Lucky still will have actions 🎬
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1