The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 28-01-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I would have slept better after I cip my ML. I will always try not to finish with HJ cuz it will affect sexual performance in the long run. Even my JG ladies advises guys not to HJ too much.

Those horror stories are just paranoid. I did so many girls and almost never caught anything. At most go for treatment after catching some funky stuff.
Yeah i guess everybody has diff priorities in life. I have a good family and getting std would be the end of that. nt being able to perform can be fixed but getting incurable diseases such as herpes or syphillis means the end of life as i l know it. And i too have been going for commercial sex for almos 20 yrs and if u go often enough it becomes a matter of when. Thankfully for me i kena before but it was curable and i wasnt wit gf/wife at tat time. Some Bros in the sexual thread kena even wit protection.
Old 28-01-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Yeah i guess everybody has diff priorities in life. I have a good family and getting std would be the end of that. nt being able to perform can be fixed but getting incurable diseases such as herpes or syphillis means the end of life as i l know it. And i too have been going for commercial sex for almos 20 yrs and if u go often enough it becomes a matter of when. Thankfully for me i kena before but it was curable and i wasnt wit gf/wife at tat time. Some Bros in the sexual thread kena even wit protection.
Well maybe. And that's why I specifically picked the ML. But tbh, I've never outsourced during the time I was attached. I only did it during when I am single. Actually even now, I'm having sex with just this one ML (minus the overseas chiong), I don't need another. If I got attached again, I will stop commercial sex again (including overseas).
Old 04-02-2024, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

recently attempted to find a very cute viet ML in the east for the first time. but she was tired and near end of shift. ended up bait and switch me with a whale. great massage but i had to reject GQ.

was extremely frustrated and by that timing most MPs are already closed.
looking through michat when i saw one convo with a ML in the area who was still actively replying me. asked if i could head down and she okayed.

frankly speaking, i could tell by the fake photos that the ML was not going to be very pretty. but i was already desperate for a release.
she let me in through the back discreetly as it was past opening hours and she had all the lights off.

we chatted for awhile fully dressed as we were the only ones in the shop. it was a very funny conversation and she just had drinks and was quite high.
i teased her saying i could smell it on her breath and started sniffing all over her body. (convo in chinese but i translate to english here"

"wah i think you spilled a lot of beer here, i can smell the smell very strong here!" right as i buried my nose in her valley.
she laughed and slapped me on the head. she replied "you should have come earlier, i can drink with you instead!"
i replied "you can still share with me now" and gave her lick on her lips.
she continued laughing and said "like that enough for you? you can taste anything meh?" before giving me a deep kiss. we shared her 'beer' for a bit.

eventually i stripped infront of her and rejected the disposable shorts claiming it was too uncomfortable and she started massaging. while she did, i lifted my head and smelled the front of her pants. "eh, i think i also smell the beer here." i grabbed her butt and pulled her closer to smell the front of her pants.
"eh you very notti eh. you think im a little kid who dont know how to drink ah? i wont spill so easily okay, my endurance very strong." and smacked me on the head again.

i continued to rub her butt and started to slide my hands under her pants.
"are you sure you are not just hiding the drinks from me? i think i need to check here." before sliding her pants down. i rubbed my face all over her bottom and said "oops dont have. hmmm maybe i have to check upstairs to see if you hiding the beer there. your shirt bulging too much liao" i got up and lifted her shirt. rubbing my face all over her, " why i cannot find the beer, you hide it too well already. i think i need to spot check properly"

at this point, i pulled off all her underwear and started licking her all over. she didnt resist and started moaning. "dear, im thirsty. let me drink something", she said. i pulled her on top of me and started painting her. she bent down and guzzled my 'tap'.
she was so high that she shook and squirmed repeatedly. at one point she tried to get off but i held on tight and forced my face closer so my tongue could search deeper. she groaned so much it wouldnt be surprising if anyone outside could hear her.

eventually i came up for air. she sat on my legs and rested on me for a while before saying "you search too much already. youre too much you make me angry. i cant take it anymore i need to return the favour." she started grinding on my 'tap' and we DFk for while. at this point we were both moving a lot and suddenly, i slipped in.
she gave a little "ah!" and started bouncing hard. i hugged her tight and sucked hard on both of her nozzles until she came and dropped back onto me.

i repositioned her on the bed and started pounding at her from behind.
she came two more times and said "i cant take it anymore please stop" before collapsing on the bed.

i spread her legs and said "cannot stop, you havent get to drink my special beer yet" before continuing to pump her hard. she just laid there and took it because she didnt have energy to stop me. eventually i said " i finish shaking my drink, you can drink it now"
honestly, my little head was exploding with the intention to feed her thirsty lower mouth. but at the last second big head and respect won. i pulled out and shot on her instead.

we cuddled a little before proceeding to shower. "you jerk, you make me so tired. you shake me so much i feel even more drunk. i feel like a beer that got shaked and opened." she scolded me. "but thats how i like my beer! it feels best when i know it reached its limit"

we showered together and i took the opportunity to rub her all over.
being on the plump side, she had nice D cups. i somehow convinced her that she needed another drink and got her to massage my 'tap' within her deep valley. after a little while she said "dear im tired already when you going to let me drink?" "you can open your mouth and start drinking now"

she sucked hard for a few minutes before i finally said " okay you can now enjoy your drink, make sure you finish it all" before releasing it in her mouth. she sucked it deep down and swallowed.
"how was my beer?" "its less bitter than the beer i had earlier. but definitely smoother. you make me wait too long for this, why you trying to keep it from me?"

we got dressed and chit chat for a bit. we didnt even talk about price but i gave her 3 blues for the great experience. "end up you drank my beer. maybe i should be charging you instead" she laughed and smacked me again
before i left i kissed her one more time and teased her "wah i can smell my beer on your lips so strong. make sure you quickly wash. later your colleagues know they jealous they never get to drink with us." "ya la maybe you should drink with us next time, then you can share with them so they wont be jealous."

Old 04-02-2024, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 8
gfnmyfmy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygfnmyfmy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
recently attempted to find a very cute viet ML in the east
she sucked hard for a few minutes before i finally said " okay you can now enjoy

Nice story.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:25 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
recently attempted to find a very cute viet ML in the east for the first time. but she was tired and near end of shift. ended up bait and

Power sia your story. Upped you +156

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-02-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice and funny FR.
She sure got her share of your beer well and good.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Is scary man tbh about raw after is done. But in the heat of action or deep into you these girls bloody especially viets and thai really anything goes....without asking put my dick in and pump, i ask "you sure is okay" they just keep pumping or say "dont worry wouldn't get pregnant not time". Sigh....��‍��
Old 04-02-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
honestly, my little head was exploding with the intention to feed her thirsty lower mouth. but at the last second big head and respect won. i pulled out and shot on her instead.
I wonder why you guys are already pumping her raw but don't cip.
Old 04-02-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Is scary man tbh about raw after is done. But in the heat of action or deep into you these girls bloody especially viets and thai really anything goes....without asking put my dick in and pump, i ask "you sure is okay" they just keep pumping or say "dont worry wouldn't get pregnant not time". Sigh....��‍��
Most FL, ML or KTV hostess who allow raw, are more afraid of preganacy than STD. Some who are not so smart yet think they know when they ovulate are the dumbest. Just like most men who let the small heads do the thinking.
Old 04-02-2024, 06:27 PM
Samster

deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Most FL, ML or KTV hostess who allow raw, are more afraid of preganacy than STD. Some who are not so smart yet think they know when they ovulate are the dumbest. Just like most men who let the small heads do the thinking.
Yeah so far quite heng no prob. But personally I don't like to try my luck on this but wahaha like you say small head take over or when both our chemistry damn strong. I would say is like less then 10 ladies I had done that. Mostly are the ice queens which makes me like that lol. But otherwise those who suddenly do such stunt I would stop and go get protection
Old 04-02-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Haha, but the tough part is, once try the shiokness of raw, quite difficult to reverse back to capped. Will always be tempted to go raw again.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Haha, but the tough part is, once try the shiokness of raw, quite difficult to reverse back to capped. Will always be tempted to go raw again.
Now I will only search for MLs who will raw. Even if I unlocked FJ with the ML but is capped, I will not RTF and go search for another one.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Yeah so far quite heng no prob. But personally I don't like to try my luck on this but wahaha like you say small head take over or when both our chemistry damn strong. I would say is like less then 10 ladies I had done that. Mostly are the ice queens which makes me like that lol. But otherwise those who suddenly do such stunt I would stop and go get protection
So far I cip quite a number of girls in SG and overseas (mostly BKK) whether they on contraception or not, not sure if I left anything behind. No one contacted me . Those in the fuck shops probably are on pills or implants. Probably some others took morning after. The rest, don't know lol, some did say don't cip though. I'll just cip an overseas fling without thinking of the consequences but I will be careful with my MLs in SG, cuz it takes a lot of time and effort to build great chemistry with a ML.

My latest one, my Viet ML just start her period for this month. By calculating her days, I think she would have chance to get pregnant cuz 1 of the days I cip was near her estimated ovulation day. The 3 more times before her period came and 1 more on her period day 2 are definitely miss right before she RTV. She's not on any contraception, probably her age reduced the chance.

Now I'm going to try unlock another ML for cip, currently I don't know her days. This one is a milf around 38 - 40yo, around the age of my Viet ML. Maybe just cip 1 or 2 times won't kena that easily.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Raw is war
Sure it is a warzone when you fire your rounds directly. But we can always set up defences by going on PrEP and selectively picking the ML and hope for the best. I may not be the only one, but I think you won't wanna raw my MLs. As for getting her pregnant or not, don't forget, she also has a play in it by allowing it.

Why worry so much? Many bros got STDs even when wearing condoms. They probably thought that condom is a miracle and put their dick in any woman.
Old 05-02-2024, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
So far I cip quite a number of girls in SG and overseas (mostly BKK) whether they on contraception or not, not sure if I left anything behind. No one contacted me . Those in the fuck shops probably are on pills or implants. Probably some others took morning after. The rest, don't know lol, some did say don't cip though. I'll just cip an overseas fling without thinking of the consequences but I will be careful with my MLs in SG, cuz it takes a lot of time and effort to build great chemistry with a ML.

My latest one, my Viet ML just start her period for this month. By calculating her days, I think she would have chance to get pregnant cuz 1 of the days I cip was near her estimated ovulation day. The 3 more times before her period came and 1 more on her period day 2 are definitely miss right before she RTV. She's not on any contraception, probably her age reduced the chance.

Now I'm going to try unlock another ML for cip, currently I don't know her days. This one is a milf around 38 - 40yo, around the age of my Viet ML. Maybe just cip 1 or 2 times won't kena that easily.
You are pro. Personally I don't purposely want to unlock raw. Usually it just happen when it happens. My demographic of girls between early 20s to mid 30s. Ktv or drinking ladies. But Ml got ask me but I just can't as usually I find them abit old to bring out. Maybe when I am in my fifties I will find them young which I be reaching in a few years lol....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1