The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 24-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
quite bad, face dont tally
Iy actually tally if u take closer look. But more like 5yr ago photo. Her boobs also saggy. Thought was firm from the pic. Make me lose interest. Just piakpiak fast and left
Old 24-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hhao39435 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-xuan/
neh neh..arrange with this gal and meet her at her WL place and upon reached there, msg her many times she dun no reply back and call her also dun answer..wa lor waste my time..thesedays no good prc gals around bros got other viet or gals to recommended....

Old 24-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Hi Bro, this lady is staying in River Valley area. Enhanced breasts that are hard and is very low, near her tummy, so looks a little strange. Very friendly in her chat, but sorry to say she is starfish when having sex. Looks at ceiling and her nails during the deed. No reaction whatsoever in her response, very disappointing indeed. Can even asked me if I will support her constantly. Yucks....
My humble FR, thank you for reading.
With regards from jimmycool.

QUOTE=sporeknight76;13860886]Yup, both names same gers. The boobs 1 side enhanced. She was quite plump below the waist. Face quite slutty though. 1st time I try her she was very accomodating, gt massage n chatty. 2nd time her attitude slack abit le.

However if any bros really wana knead n hug n squeeze those big hard balloons, this Ger is still ok. Rm v big. Looks quite mature, believe 35+[/QUOTE]
Old 24-11-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
To all samsters following tis tread.......beware of tis FL hp 8524 8832.
Fake photo & supper bad service. She normally advertise at 727 & 8090, and will regularly change new photos to cheat us.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/enen_29.php
http://www.$$$$$$.com/siwa/913.html
Bro. Next time, if not tally, just walk off. Dont get cheated.
if everyone just give in, these fake will just con others with the same method.
Old 24-11-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

hhao39435 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

neh neh..just arrange with this gal to her WL place 7XX. and upon reached there..msg and call her many times and she dun reply and answer calls back..waste my time..thesedays no good prc gals around...bros help to recommend other good gals ...etc..
Old 24-11-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblr View Post
http://sgbeautycity.com/angel-fj-aj/

Anyone try and can confirm if the FR is real?
Funny, one picture got a non-SG hit.. but she could have been in HK back in August.

http://141hongkong.com/thread-1515644-1-1.html
Old 24-11-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eddong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Being play out by her ,reach her place and say i look like cop .😠
Waited 1/2hr and dont answer call or sms 😤
Name 名字:MiTang(蜜糖)
Age 年龄:24
Lacation 地点;West(西部)
Mobile 电话;8387 1312
Old 25-11-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 11
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Hi Bro, this lady is staying in River Valley area. Enhanced breasts that are hard and is very low, near her tummy, so looks a little strange. Very friendly in her chat, but sorry to say she is starfish when having sex. Looks at ceiling and her nails during the deed. No reaction whatsoever in her response, very disappointing indeed. Can even asked me if I will support her constantly. Yucks....

QUOTE=sporeknight76;13860886]Yup, both names same gers. The boobs 1 side enhanced. She was quite plump below the waist. Face quite slutty though. 1st time I try her she was very accomodating, gt massage n chatty. 2nd time her attitude slack abit le.

However if any bros really wana knead n hug n squeeze those big hard balloons, this Ger is still ok. Rm v big. Looks quite mature, believe 35+
[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for the valuable infos given, Brother jimmycool..............
Old 25-11-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Thank you Bro Badbonks, for your great effort in collating these valuable information for all of us. I have upss you my humble point.

Thank you very much for the valuable infos given, Brother jimmycool..............[/QUOTE]
Old 25-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Evening BUMP.............
Old 25-11-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
BowBow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post

However if any bros really wana knead n hug n squeeze those big hard balloons, this Ger is still ok. Rm v big. Looks quite mature, believe 35+
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jimmycool ......
I almost booked for her previous week but something cropped up in the end ....... Time to look ard.....
Old 26-11-2015, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Morning BUMP.....
Old 26-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhao39435 View Post
neh neh..just arrange with this gal to her WL place 7XX. and upon reached there..msg and call her many times and she dun reply and answer calls back..waste my time..thesedays no good prc gals around...bros help to recommend other good gals ...etc..
Thank you very much for the valuable infos given, Brother hhao39435............
Old 26-11-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)

userwk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://$$$$$$.com/qingchun/1098.html

anyone tried?
Old 26-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Samster

Evening BUMP................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1