The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Oh it was chrome on his iPhone, and the current situation makes this impossible because he’s not in SG now

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
You can always go back scroll his chrome. Search history. Lol
Old 18-07-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

You are welcome bro ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokuwaga View Post
Ty, looking forward to your updates and stories too! Thanks for sharing sis!
Old 18-07-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Eminent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
I guess a little of both? The more I read the things here, actually I find it quite interesting I do have my own stories to tell as well like accidentally exposing myself or seeing my colleague changing before his run.. but I’ll post when I find more time to do so, at work now so it’s hard to type and use this forum hahas
Look forward to your stories
Old 20-07-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Ya then later your friend can take her son and his gf shopping for lingerie and get his gf to try in front of him haha
I like your joke...

It looks like it will develop into a kinky japanese AV where mother and gf can f**k the son together or the father together. hahaha.
Old 20-07-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I like your joke...

It looks like it will develop into a kinky japanese AV where mother and gf can f**k the son together or the father together. hahaha.
Haha you know your friend. Can gauge maybe she got a kinky side that's willing to explore that. If anything happens do upt us here😂
Old 20-07-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if this counts, but I work in a clinic.

One day I opened one of the treatment room doors to get something and manager was changing from her home clothes to her scrubs. She was mid-way through changing so was in her bra and panties.

To add, the door was not locked.

Both of us got a shock but she did not scream or anything.

After that we never said anything about the incident other than me reminding to lock the door if she was going to change.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 20-07-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I had an interesting conversation with a JC schoolmate recently.

She has two sons, one at 16 and one at 20. The elder one already knows how to bring girlfriend home on weekends when he is not in camp.

As for my friend, she still walks around the house in her nightie after 10 pm before she sleeps at 11. Her husband and her are early sleeper compared to me. I always tease her, that they go back to the room so early must be for other exercises before sleep. She will joke back saying it helps both of them to sleep better. She then give me a description of the nightie... and it is like those satin soft material highly see through kind.

So both her sons and now the gf sees her in that. At this point I comment "quite good ah. Free show. but got ask your sons whether they like to see or not? later they feel disgusted how?" She laughed and say "they better like it since it is my tits that brought them up." My friend's figure is not the 100% curvy kind.... more like thin and tall, small B cup breasts kind.

Why this conversation? one Sunday morning, she did not know the son's gf is over at their place, went to open his door to wake him up for church. She saw his son cuddling his gf, while the gf is wearing her nightie.

Her question... "Is my son fantasizing about me?"

I was more concerned about the booze on the table so I brush her off by saying "you rather she is wearing your nightie or wearing nothing?"

Now that I am sober, it was indeed quite interesting. The son could have just given the gf one of his T-Shirt why go through the trouble of getting the mother's nightie?

Your views?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Ya then later your friend can take her son and his gf shopping for lingerie and get his gf to try in front of him haha
Bro itguy2008 and Bro hickory2:
Your comments remind me of that Mrs Kael Png thread whereby there's a video of the prospective daughter-in-law "serving" her father-in-law in what looks like lingerie. Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 20-07-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Well lucky you!! But you reminded me of when I was changing out into clothing for an MRI scan, like those hospital gowns. I was ushered to the changing room and given the clothes, but I think I didn’t lock the door properly. While removing all my clothes and undergarments, the door suddenly opened and this old uncle peeked in and made a soft “ahh” sound. I screamed REALLY loudly like bloody murder and kicked the door close (since it opens inwards). Suddenly heard a lot of foot movement outside and the uncle was saying “SORRY SORRY SORRY”, and trying to explain VERY loudly that he had left his watch in the room. I finished changing, looked around, and.. his watch was under my pile of clothes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Not sure if this counts, but I work in a clinic.

One day I opened one of the treatment room doors to get something and manager was changing from her home clothes to her scrubs. She was mid-way through changing so was in her bra and panties.
Old 20-07-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
porkchop3210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well lucky you!! But you reminded me of when I was changing out into clothing for an MRI scan, like those hospital gowns. I was ushered to the changing room and given the clothes, but I think I didn’t lock the door properly. While removing all my clothes and undergarments, the door suddenly opened and this old uncle peeked in and made a soft “ahh” sound. I screamed REALLY loudly like bloody murder and kicked the door close (since it opens inwards). Suddenly heard a lot of foot movement outside and the uncle was saying “SORRY SORRY SORRY”, and trying to explain VERY loudly that he had left his watch in the room. I finished changing, looked around, and.. his watch was under my pile of clothes..
Did he see your front or back?
Old 20-07-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

My front

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop3210 View Post
Did he see your front or back?
Old 20-07-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
porkchop3210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My front
No time to use hands to shield, everything seen by him?
Old 20-07-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Happened too quickly. I was too shocked to do anything so I just screamed LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop3210 View Post
No time to use hands to shield, everything seen by him?
Old 21-07-2022, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Maybe it was a legitimate mistake. Or maybe he did it on purpose.

Either way, one should always lock the door when changing.

Ever since that incident, if I needed to get something, I made it a habit to knock first, whether or not anyone was changing inside.

I doubt that my experience was premeditated, but it is probably the side effect of being the only guy in the clinic (except Doctors), so I guess all the female nurses treat me like a sister?

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 21-07-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Maybe it was a legitimate mistake. Or maybe he did it on purpose.

Either way, one should always lock the door when changing.

Ever since that incident, if I needed to get something, I made it a habit to knock first, whether or not anyone was changing inside.

I doubt that my experience was premeditated, but it is probably the side effect of being the only guy in the clinic (except Doctors), so I guess all the female nurses treat me like a sister?
Sister with a huge dick?? Lol
Glad to see you back and active.
Old 21-07-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My front
Jus grab any clothing to cover ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1