The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: girls in 1654A

Miko if they are temperamental or any other girls that are temperamental, y not complain to the boss. They are suppose to be nice and friendly.

You guys are making them rich. to have 8 sessions a day.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by king bong View Post
Bro should be 120 for the wl loh? Only 30 goes to te house. Btw rtf mh yest no change she still one of my top wl xm on red flag so did not get chance to rtf

Might try meimei tom she quite cfm and looks really yummy haha
No, confirm the PRC WL only receive $80 out of the $150. Houses like 2033, 1651 and 2062 only give their WLs $72. Malaysian WLs receive S$95.

MH is actually a good WL if one can click with her. Mei Mei got the MILF looks and her service is not bad. YiLing is an up and coming WL given time but there are rooms for improvement in a few departments. Yiling has the most potential to be another ang pai among all the noobs in this house.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I really disagree with your calculations.

Ok, let's take a case study here.
I know Mei Hui does about 10 sessions a day thereabouts. So let's average that out.

I also know less than acceptable WLs like Yuan Yuan has average of about 7 to 8 and not 4 as you put it. I just asked Yuan Yuan today and she said she averages close to that.

The WL has provided you a wrong info. Check with their boss if you're close to him. The maximum per day for the lesser known WLs is 7-8 sessions but not the AVERAGE per day. If one takes the average, it should be 4-5 sessions only. Hence, get your facts right.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
No, confirm the PRC WL only receive $80 out of the $150. Houses like 2033, 1651 and 2062 only give their WLs $72. Malaysian WLs receive S$95.

MH is actually a good WL if one can click with her. Mei Mei got the MILF looks and her service is not bad.
For real?, spoke with tommy he says his girls get 120, same with garry. Anyways not my problem since i pay only haha

Yeah mh i think quite picky. Yest after our session i chill at the lounge then one old guy picked her, they went inside and she start sms me haha crazy mh. Xm i think is number one girl for 1654a everyday she is fully booked.

Heard the new girl was from szechuan so quite picky with food so very skinny haha
Old 10-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
For real?, spoke with tommy he says his girls get 120, same with garry. Anyways not my problem since i pay only haha

Yeah mh i think quite picky. Yest after our session i chill at the lounge then one old guy picked her, they went inside and she start sms me haha crazy mh. Xm i think is number one girl for 1654a everyday she is fully booked.

Heard the new girl was from szechuan so quite picky with food so very skinny haha
Either you heard wrongly or Tommy is lying to you. No WL earns more than $80 in GL and the Malaysian CAT150 earn S$95 only per session. If Tommy earns S$30 only, I doubt he can survive unless the house is owned by him and not rent. Their overheads are quite high.

Old 10-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Baskets all WL earned above our Singapore GDP wahahaha,WL the only group of earners dun pay Singapore income tax. The houses dun pay gst too...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 10-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Baskets all WL earned above our Singapore GDP wahahaha,WL the only group of earners dun pay Singapore income tax. The houses dun pay gst too...
The EP who earns S$4M per annum is also tax-free leh!

Old 10-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Apistogamma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did Xiao Man couple days back.
Have to agree that she is one of the better looking around the scene at the moment.
Usually, when you get a pretty chicks, the service ain't that good, but you can't say this to XM, she goes about her task as good as anyone.
She is chirpy and friendly too.

Ot a little, this house does have quite a few good looking girls BUT, i somehow feel the place is rather run-down compared to other houses, and the waiting area is so funny, everyone sitting around, looking one another while waiting. A little weird
Old 10-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hollowman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhollowman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
wahaha si hollow , now you also go this place liao har , camping for your tarma FR

Heard few bros talk about the girls here got good service and gfe make me gain gain liao , think must plan a visit to here liao
NNKC, Y you hide inside my kar chng i'm poor man leh how to tarma, you want to sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wah si ken, you also come here liao har?
After your visit remember to post FR hor.

If got good svc and gfe WL, remember to intro to me hor.
Bro joker, you want to see him do post FR wait long long lah

anyway tried yoyo few days back, can say really bo bay chou, bbbj, ar, frenching, looks and gfe really can make me tio tiao
Old 10-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Yan Yan aka 'yuan yuan'

Had a session with YY (btw she's named Yan Yan instead of Yuan Yuan... not that it matters that much in this forum la :P)

Sometimes u gotta give credit to the average WLs like her. Yeah she doesnt have mind blowing tits+skin+figure+face combo but what she brings to the table are great GFE+frenching+BBBJ+FJ. The action starts all the way from the shower to the bed to the post-FJ-lying-in-bed-talking. She even made me cum a second time in the post-shower.

And I'm someone who frequent ang pais like MH & XM a lot. This is a gem i must say.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The WL has provided you a wrong info. Check with their boss if you're close to him. The maximum per day for the lesser known WLs is 7-8 sessions but not the AVERAGE per day. If one takes the average, it should be 4-5 sessions only. Hence, get your facts right.
Which houses are you talking about? I am pretty sure that most Wls take in about 40s sessions per week rather than just 4-5 sessions per week. I am pretty sure of that because 1654a is not my only point of reference. Even 3033 which is out of the way, the WLs get about 7-8 sessions.

4-5 really I think is a low ball figure. I am pretty sure most of them do more than that. We probably argue over this forever. Anyway, this is really irrelevant.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
subarulegacy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Sat is also crowded. The crowd should die down after 6PM on weekends due to the obvious.
Wah Bro Ale88, each time the discussion of how much the WL is earning, makes me think twice...

But small head over right the big head when situation comes...
Old 10-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Which houses are you talking about? I am pretty sure that most Wls take in about 40s sessions per week rather than just 4-5 sessions per week. I am pretty sure of that because 1654a is not my only point of reference. Even 3033 which is out of the way, the WLs get about 7-8 sessions.

4-5 really I think is a low ball figure. I am pretty sure most of them do more than that. We probably argue over this forever. Anyway, this is really irrelevant.
Bruddah, I suggest you better check the meaning of AVERAGE and MAXIMUM in the dictionary before u argue with me again on this subject.

BTW, I am referring to the WLs of 1654A. If you talk about the lesser known WLs from other houses, their businesses are even worse off.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Either you heard wrongly or Tommy is lying to you. No WL earns more than $80 in GL and the Malaysian CAT150 earn S$95 only per session. If Tommy earns S$30 only, I doubt he can survive unless the house is owned by him and not rent. Their overheads are quite high.
Probly because he owns the place. Then again me no care haha!

Bro any info on meimei service?
Old 10-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Probly because he owns the place. Then again me no care haha!

Bro any info on meimei service?
Mei Mei's service is good but SOP style. She would offer you a full CAT150 treatment, nothing more and nothing less. She lost up significantly ever since the likes of XM, Miko, MH, Ella and the SYT newbies like Yoyo came on board.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1