The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 26-11-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
HAHA I just went to look at Spaville FB. I think we all know how crazy the photoshopp can be but... this is a whole new level. The shirt is amazing. Spoiler so it doesn't stretch pages.

( Click to show/hide )
SpaV* not too far away from my work place! About 4 bus stops away, but not enough time for eating snake if need to include the bus ride time!

At the mean time, need to tahan few more days for pay day, targeting to explore XL, FF and SS. Thank you to the bro who share me the info!
Old 26-11-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
trialNerror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sorry, wrong message.

Last edited by trialNerror; 26-11-2023 at 03:42 PM.
Old 26-11-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 6
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
My regular ML at Jwest transferred to an MP near TB Market.

I like her technique of raising my thigh and put on top of her lap while I lie belly-down.
Then she will start her "milking cow" move from behind. Here is my FR:

Looks: 7/10. Milf. Usually wear mask and has beautiful eyes.
Massage: 9/10 solid strength and skill. Doesn't shortchange on the 1 hour in case I shoot too early by massaging head.
Boobs: Natural D. A bit sag but because it is too big/heavy. Areola also take up a lot of surface area.
Room: I have not went to the MP yet. My previous one with her in Jwest was 1 room with door but shared shower.
Damage: Entry 68 but if I intro is 58. Hj is ok. Up to my standard but she got additional teasing technique as described above. Hj w top roaming is 1B.

Can pm me for details.
Can share ctc and rough location? Thanks
Old 26-11-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 20
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Not clean. They will get you to take 88 service, the rest as standard, can be pricey must negotiate. Tried Daixxxd b4, No RTN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn69x View Post
Is spav***e clean? Seems like there’s no FR in that joint.
Old 26-11-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

No rtm for spa Vxxxx. $88 joint and photos really ps Gao Gao and Annie/poppy doesn’t do massage, she only do front desk
Old 26-11-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
HAHA I just went to look at Spaville FB. I think we all know how crazy the photoshopp can be but... this is a whole new level. The shirt is amazing. Spoiler so it doesn't stretch pages.

( Click to show/hide )
This kind of fake generated face is literally everywhere, lol. Nothing crazy, it looks fake as hell and its not even photoshoping a real face. People need to start being able to see through this kind of generated faces, its not difficult...

You see this kind of fake face, just take it the real person will be 1000% different, face, body, everything

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 26-11-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1773 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
This kind of fake generated face is literally everywhere, lol. Nothing crazy, it looks fake as hell and its not even photoshoping a real face. People need to start being able to see through this kind of generated faces, its not difficult...

You see this kind of fake face, just take it the real person will be 1000% different, face, body, everything
Don’t go for yoyo. Scammer. In addition the poppy ex bf will lure around the spa. Kenna stare at when I talk to her to get number of the girls
Old 26-11-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
NaughtyCewek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
My regular ML at Jwest transferred to an MP near TB Market.

I like her technique of raising my thigh and put on top of her lap while I lie belly-down.
Then she will start her "milking cow" move from behind. Here is my FR:

Looks: 7/10. Milf. Usually wear mask and has beautiful eyes.
Massage: 9/10 solid strength and skill. Doesn't shortchange on the 1 hour in case I shoot too early by massaging head.
Boobs: Natural D. A bit sag but because it is too big/heavy. Areola also take up a lot of surface area.
Room: I have not went to the MP yet. My previous one with her in Jwest was 1 room with door but shared shower.
Damage: Entry 68 but if I intro is 58. Hj is ok. Up to my standard but she got additional teasing technique as described above. Hj w top roaming is 1B.

Can pm me for details.
Please share bro
Old 27-11-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 17
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Don’t go for yoyo. Scammer. In addition the poppy ex bf will lure around the spa. Kenna stare at when I talk to her to get number of the girls
Fwahhhhh.......... poppy ex bf u also know how he look like
Old 27-11-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1773 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
Fwahhhhh.......... poppy ex bf u also know how he look like
Happened to go for yoyo the scammer and saw poppy then ask for contact. Later ask poppy who that guy. Lol
Old 27-11-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by trialNerror View Post
sorry, wrong message.
Brother why like that. U say about L* and A* then delete! Care and share
Old 27-11-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2761 / Power: 22
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle says : last night I go see see prc t.ly Fay.
waseh, almost 1.7m high, leg beri /Rz2YN long, and her massage quite solid siah. eyes got blink blink.
super patient with uncle, and attitude is swee.
I have to eat more proteen today liao, cos i got shiok shiok last night.

and I said hello to massage expert XL, and her new fren SiSi - papaya beri big siah.
Uncle sibei song hor.......

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 27-11-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2761 / Power: 22
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle says : I veri song with Fay.
but hor, I sibek song with YoYo t.ly 2 days b4 I visit Fay.
YoYo smells so good and gfe /UQVrH gao gao.
think I will go YoYo new place this week, but need time to go east.
Wah so fast change Yoyo liao ah

Can share CTC thru PM boh?

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 27-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoBro View Post
She is too old for me.
this Linda at BM.. how old is she? or how old does she look?
Old 27-11-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 19
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

if talking about Aeroplane Linda (formerly from AMK) then she is in her 30s or even older...but good playability..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1