The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
Have been learning a lot from this thread. Thanks.
glad that you learnt a lot from this thread. let's continue to share.
Old 17-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Now i also wish to cut down on phone calls and sms.... partly to save oversea call money and partly to be 'free' at night. How to do it?
Calling to vietnam costs a bomb if you call daily or a few times daily. I still remember that it cost more than $1 a min during 2001 when i was with my first gf. I called her a few times a day and for a few months, my phone bill was nearly $2000 a month. Even when i was stationed in HCM, i called back Singapore daily via roaming calls, cost me damm a lot too. Maybe the best way is for you and her to chat thru yahoo messanger, free PC to PC calls.
Old 17-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Calling to vietnam costs a bomb if you call daily or a few times daily. I still remember that it cost more than $1 a min during 2001 when i was with my first gf. I called her a few times a day and for a few months, my phone bill was nearly $2000 a month. Even when i was stationed in HCM, i called back Singapore daily via roaming calls, cost me damm a lot too. Maybe the best way is for you and her to chat thru yahoo messanger, free PC to PC calls.
Using the roaming services is defintely exepnsive at $1+/min.
I use Chat Chat calling card. $8.50 for 58min. Not expensive at all. Usually use 2 cards per week.
I will chat with my gf through yahoo messenger only when she is not working or during weekend if her boss give her a 2hr break/rest.
Oversea sms cost $0.15/sms. I clock about 100 sms/mth.
Old 17-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Using the roaming services is defintely exepnsive at $1+/min.
I use Chat Chat calling card. $8.50 for 58min. Not expensive at all. Usually use 2 cards per week.
I will chat with my gf through yahoo messenger only when she is not working or during weekend if her boss give her a 2hr break/rest.
Oversea sms cost $0.15/sms. I clock about 100 sms/mth.
Bro, is the calling card clear? is there any connection charge? Last time i bought a calling card at holland Village and it promises 60 mins for vietnam. But the sound quality is damm bad.... have to shout over the phone. Till now, i still find using StarHub calling card clear and good, $8.50 for 35 mins. But i am still in search of a card that gives good clear sound quality as starhub but cheaper
Old 17-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 20
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

I use A-star call card @ $10 for 79 minutes
Old 18-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, is the calling card clear? is there any connection charge?
Calling cards like Chat Chat or Pheonix is very clear, just like local phone calls.
There is no Connection charges. The only hassel is that there is more number to dial.

Get the calling cards from provision shop ($8.50) is cheaper than 7-11/cheers ($10).

Calling to Vietnam:
Chat Chat = $8.50 for 58 min.
Pheonix = $8.50 for 42 min.

Any bros encounter better rate with other calling cards?
Old 18-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
I use A-star call card @ $10 for 79 minutes
Can get A-star calling card at proviosn shop at $8.50 also?
Old 18-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

60% of foreign spouses of S'poreans get PR status Guidelines are "sufficiently compassionate" to allow deserving ones to stay here.

Tue, Jul 17, 2007
AsiaOne

About 60 per cent of the 8,700 foreign spouses married to Singaporeans have been granted permanent residence (PR) here in the last five years.

The guidelines on granting of long-term immigration facilities to foreign spouses are "sufficiently compassionate" to allow deserving spouses to stay in Singapore, said Deputy Prime Minister and Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng yesterday.

He gave this assurance in his response to a written question from MP Denise Phua Lay Peng in Parliament yesterday.

Said Mr Wong: "Our policies?on long term immigration facilities take into account the preservation of family unity.? However, marriage to a Singaporean does not automatically guarantee that the foreign spouse would be granted PR status.? Citizens and Permanent Residents sponsoring their foreign spouses or children for PR status will have to show that they are able to support them financially.?

"Also, to prevent foreigners from using marriage to Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents as a means to obtain PR status quickly, PR status will not be granted immediately upon marriage."
?
Mr Wong said that when the foreign spouse is not eligible for PR status, the government would still consider granting him or her a Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP) so that he or she can remain in Singapore.?

Over the last 5 years, the average approval rate of LTSVP applications by foreign spouses has been about 85%, he revealed.

"Generally, ICA will try to provide applicants with the reasons for rejection, to help them understand what they can do to improve their eligibility when they re-apply," said the minister.
?
"In short, ICA's guidelines governing the grant of long-term immigration facilities to foreign spouses are sufficiently compassionate to allow deserving spouses to stay in Singapore.?"
Old 18-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Calling cards like Chat Chat or Pheonix is very clear, just like local phone calls.
thanks Bro KT for your recommendation. Just bought a Chat Chat Card at $8.50, can call Vietnam for 58 mins. Clear and good.
Old 18-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks Bro KT for your recommendation. Just bought a Chat Chat Card at $8.50, can call Vietnam for 58 mins. Clear and good.
Any similar calling card available in Vietnam; for calling S'pore? tks
Old 18-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
Any similar calling card available in Vietnam; for calling S'pore? tks
There are actually a lot of illegal internet calling cards that offer a few hundred mins call to Singapore numbers for a mere 50,000 VND. But the sound quality is bad and u need a PC to call. Last time i used to buy a calling card from SPT, around 150K VND for 29 mins (cannot remember clearly the rate) Sound quality is clear but still considered expensive
Old 19-07-2007, 07:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

calling vietnam is much expensive compare calling to other asian country such as thailand, china, taiwan.....
Old 19-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
calling vietnam is much expensive compare calling to other asian country such as thailand, china, taiwan.....
Vietnam has a protectionist economy, especially on their vital sectors till recently. Even when they joined WTO recently, the liberisation of their telecommunication sector will only begin in 1 to 2 years time. But VNPT, which controls telecommunication giant , Mobifone and Vinafone, has already reduced rates a few times since late last year. Now is already very cheap relative to last time when calling vietnam cost much much more.
Old 19-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
There are actually a lot of illegal internet calling cards that offer a few hundred mins call to Singapore numbers
Any idea what is the rate per minute to call from vn to Sillypore via handphone? I topped VND500.000 for my gf before i come back. As a promo for new number, the telco double the amount to VND1.000.000. How long can the value last?

Quote:
VNPT, which controls telecommunication giant , Mobifone and Vinafone, has already reduced rates a few times since late last year. Now is already very cheap relative to last time when calling vietnam cost much much more.
Experienced the reduce in rate since last year. I was using Pheonix calling card last year and the rate was 1 card = 20+min, than drop to 1 card = 30+min than now is 1 card = 42min...

Hope the rate will drop again...
Old 19-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Any idea what is the rate per minute to call from vn to Sillypore via handphone? I topped VND500.000 for my gf before i come back. As a promo for new number, the telco double the amount to VND1.000.000. How long can the value last?
bro, firstly, you got to know which telco is your gf with? Normally the rates for calling overseas from hand phone is still very high. The rates will be even higher if its prepaid card. I will think that 1 million VND will not last too long if she calls you from her hp in Vietnam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1