The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
newbie2Dgame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

pinoys always come in groups.. they will not tell u till u r there... once u arrive they will say, "my friend come with me ok??" and then the friend will come and intro herself and give that all innocent look and say "you sure you ok i come also"" thats when our head goes "well if its gonna be a thressome, why not, or else buzz off!!"
Old 15-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when a pinay ask u to meet, she may ask u to describe your clothes etc. And she will do a peek. If she don't like what she see, she will not meet u. Happened to me once. Made me jump, haha.
Old 16-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Keke... so far a few maids does smiled at me, too bad, too close to my
home ground... Looks normal only...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 16-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
3 bros pm me to give more details about my Burmese (Myanmar) maid, so here it is. I have changed some personal details slightly for privacy reasons.

Let’s call her Maw. She’s 26, single, 158cm, slim, plain but pleasant face with shoulder long hair. I’m her second employer here, she transfer to me 2 months ago. She understand basic English only (so I have to use hand gestures sometimes).
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
Good deal that you have got yourself
Had an exchange programme with a buddy this weekend. He got Maw and I got his Indon maid on Sunday ... post the details when I'm home, can't do it in office.
Old 17-03-2010, 03:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
behappyalways deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi overheard from a Flippina maid that they exchange info on who they are responding to their posting of their mobile numbers and email address on websites and through sms they are in the kill to the "selected" whom they are "targetted" at.

Did not understand the sentence and wonder what they are up to , can anyone advise what they are up too?

Any data base on such maids in this forum ?
Old 18-03-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Had an exchange programme with a buddy this weekend. He got Maw and I got his Indon maid on Sunday ... post the details when I'm home, can't do it in office.
I had an exchange programme with a buddy this past weekend. For his confidentiality, I won’t give much info about him. I’ll call him Dick. He’s an ex-colleague, married with kids, in his 30s. I got to know him pretty well when we went to Thailand on a company trip a few years ago and we shared a room and had a “fucking” good time there (to cut things short, we know that we both aren’t monks, so we are a bit more open with each other).

I bumped into Dick last Friday after work and we had coffee in a kopi-tiam. We did the usual talk cock session that guys have … football, crappy work, in-law issues, etc. We saw a maid walking past, we both looked at her in her tight shorts and laughed at each other. Then he asked if I had a maid, I said yes. Then he ask how, if there is anything going on. Of course I knew what he means but I said what are you talking about. Then Dick said he had a Indon maid and he was fucking her when his family wasn’t in. He ask again, so I laughed and said I was also fucking my Burmese maid.

I wasn’t the one who suggested, but Dick asked, how, want to share or not? I ask if he was joking, he said he’s serious. I ask how to meet up. He said it’s not convenient at his place, so can he come to my place. So we agreed to meet on Sunday.

I didn’t tell Maw in advance. Dick came with his maid Dewi (not her real name lah) after lunch around 2pm. He’d told me on Friday that Dewi was 31, married, a bit plump with shoulder-long hair but had C-cup boobs. Dewi was in bermudas and tee-shirt, and I could see that Dick told the truth because she was indeed fleshy. I asked Dick what he’d told Dewi, he said he was going to tell her “now”. I laughed and said “me too”.

I couldn’t hear what Dick said to Dewi as I was talking to Maw at the same time. I pointed to Dick and told her to go with “Sir” to her bedroom, and Dewi will be with me. Maw asked “why” (but I’m sure she knew) … I told her that “Sir” wanted to talk with her. She asked for how long, I told her that Sir will tell her. Anyway, all the wayang ended soon … Dick asked me “okay?”, I nodded, he mumbled something to Dewi, then he came forward and took Maw’s hand and led her to her room, he said “see you later” to me.

By then, I was feeling hot… I took Dewi’s hand and led her to my room, locked the door. She didn’t protest, so she obviously knew what was happening. I skipped the hanky panky and sweet talk … I stripped her clothes, the first thing I noticed was her big boobs and big nipples, and her hairy cunt hair (most Indon girls that I see, have small boobs and are smaller size). I know I was greedy but I couldn’t help it … I remember my right hand squeezing her boob, my left hand fingers were inside her cunt, and I was sucking on her other nipple while she was standing leaning against the room cupboard. She was mumbling some words in Indonesian Malay, I couldn’t understand her … but her hands were holding me and not pushing me away, so I felt she was alright.

After I had enough foreplay, I sat Dewi on the bed. I stripped and put on a condom. I want to see her reaction so I asked her in mixture of English and Malay if I could fuck her? She didn’t reply, so I took her hand and wrapped it around my cock and made her do a few HJ motions. She didn’t say anything but she continued to HJ me, so her answer had to be “yes”. I stopped her after awhile, pushed her on her back and started fucking in her. She was mumbling some foreign words as I started fucking her but she stopped talking after awhile and kept quiet … I know she kept her eyes closed as I kept fucking her non-stop because I wanted to release my cum asap … when I came, it felt like a huge release…

Later that night, I asked Maw if “Sir” had fucked her. She said yes. I asked how many times, she said he took a nap after fucking her once, and he left her room when he woke up. I then realized that it was about that time that Dick sms me to ask if I’d finished … it wasn’t intentional but he had to wait awhile because after fucking Dewi the first time, I rested and fucked her again. During the resting, I got her to bbbj me and it was obvious that she wasn’t a newbie because she wasn’t shy … I pulled her face to my cock and she bbbj without being asked. She also must be used to being eaten because when I went down to eat her cunt, she moved her thighs open for me.

I fucked Dewi in the doggie position for round 2. Again it was easy… she got onto her hands and knees with minimal fuss. I took her from the back … she didn’t have any orgasm, and she didn’t make any moaning, so that was the downside (it’s not a complaint, I’m making a observation only). After the 2 fucks, I made Dewi lie down, so that I could play her boobs and suck her nipples … her C-cup boobs were soft, when she was kneeling in doggie style, the boobs were like papayas hanging down, not the firm solid type but definitely all natural. Actually maybe they are a bit sagging, but this is common with bigger boobs.

This ends the report. Thanks for reading this. (Dick, if you’re reading this, I’m leading you by 2-1, bro!)
Old 18-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 16
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi All,

This is an incredible thread. Lot's of interesting stories, tips, ideas, and surreal fantasies.

Much appreciated to all the bros who put up the stuff. Thank alot

Lweiss.
Old 19-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Wow... Lizardman wants some contacts too... kekeke

My Contributions

Three Sisters

Old 19-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post

Long term only has 2 meanings:

a) Be my bf.... give me kids.... marry me...citizenship too if possilbe

b) money.... some help....more help .....lots of help

Thats all there is no other meaning.... I would be a fool to believe you truly love her.... nor do you wish to wan to be her long time bf......
Hi Bo The Lord, this the closest truism you have of Pinoys/Indons maids. I experience many similar requests for $$, and at times, they would want to try ways to stay her longer. It's no surprise how SMSes stops when you say no to giving money. They even promise to service you after they come back from their transit across the border. Cute attempts.

Cheers, Lweiss.
Old 20-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bigdog495 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

tomolo , i will meeting a pinoy maid,maybe will post de FR or maybe some pics oso.ha ha.
Old 20-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog495 View Post
tomolo , i will meeting a pinoy maid,maybe will post de FR or maybe some pics oso.ha ha.
Good luck Bro Big Dog, we would love to hear of your story. Way to go...!
Old 21-03-2010, 01:51 AM
Samster

Wah Piang... camping here liao

My Contributions

Three Sisters

Old 21-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bigdog495 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

shit man,kena fly aeroplane by dat pinoy.bo pian last min go n find 1 FL to release.KNN damn tulan.sorry bros ,no FR.
Old 22-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
liljock is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah liao bros.... i failed my 1st attempt just came back from mission and screwed it up.
Got her number yesterday as she, indon 22 with super humongous bOObs, was washing her boss's car.
Smsed her askin when she gets her off days. Apparently, some don't even get off days. However, she does get time off daily. So for the next available slot (which was an hr ago), i made an appt.
She made excuses just before we met... saying bz la this la that she was coming home from the mkt la... so i predicted her route.
I got her to a decently cornered hdb stairwell and we started talking. i tried to convince her to sit down beside me but she said she got groceries and didn't feel like it.
i sensed that she was distant so i asked her for a kiss before i left. Even then, i failed.
I couldnt care bout an FJ but i wanted those titties so much.
lesson learnt: No expectations
sigh.....
Old 23-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think you move too fast, must warm her up slowly. if she sense u too desperate , u scare her off..plus she is quite young.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1