The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

If not y we kept thinking abt going back to phuket.. Is Chiang Mai fun?
Old 07-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ChiangMai got Nothing la, as i m riding around to Mae Hong Son... where r u 1864 cruve... as the weather is dammed cooling... at Year-end... u will like it too Bro... n the Girl there r so FAIR... hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
If not y we kept thinking abt going back to phuket.. Is Chiang Mai fun?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 07-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Samster

rapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
ChiangMai got Nothing la, as i m riding around to Mae Hong Son... where r u 1864 cruve... as the weather is dammed cooling... at Year-end... u will like it too Bro... n the Girl there r so FAIR... hehehe...
i heard if you are lucky you might see snow.,....
Old 07-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
insiderivan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha.. i nv drink anything from the hotel. All drink are from 7-11 nearby.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

was in phuket mon to fri. rain all the whole week. all the ang moh at the airport no tan lines.kkk took tiger again and got stuck at the airport 11hrs. went on plane and taxi 2 times before come back to terminal. pilot grumble about shortage of crew, cannot fly more than mandatory hrs etc, i think he was trying to tell the passengers he needed a pay rise!. lots of new places in thalang road and dibuk. never drank and spent most of my days in the gym where got a few chio milfs.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insiderivan View Post
Haha...but still u kanna the kong tao.. i confirmed will still go back lor. cos this last trip rain for 2 days did not get to visit island do snorking and sun tanning.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

no la, not as cold as that la...

Quote:
i heard if you are lucky you might see snow.,....
nice one... but i LOVE the BiG Thai Yaket...

Quote:
Wa, Bro, nice to see u back, sad to hear that ur flight is delay, so u must have come back with a FULL load of CUM lioa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
was in phuket mon to fri. rain all the whole week. all the ang moh at the airport no tan lines.kkk took tiger again and got stuck at the airport 11hrs. went on plane and taxi 2 times before come back to terminal. pilot grumble about shortage of crew, cannot fly more than mandatory hrs etc, i think he was trying to tell the passengers he needed a pay rise!. lots of new places in thalang road and dibuk. never drank and spent most of my days in the gym where got a few chio milfs.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 07-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
slaughter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha ya agreed the Phuket gong Tao is too tok kong for us to withstand. Still having withdrawal symptoms since returning from thurs...
Old 07-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughter View Post
Haha ya agreed the Phuket gong Tao is too tok kong for us to withstand. Still having withdrawal symptoms since returning from thurs...
Bro totally no mood to work you know.. kept searching online for tickets plan what to do.

But have to visit BKK & Pattaya first follow by phuket so as can feel the different
Old 08-11-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
insiderivan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughter View Post
Haha..ya withdrawal symptoms still going on. Guess by the week will be gone if try hard enough to control.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
slaughter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro totally no mood to work you know.. kept searching online for tickets plan what to do.

But have to visit BKK & Pattaya first follow by phuket so as can feel the different
haha bro.. same here la... go to work is like zzz... kept thinking abt next trip there.

Quote:
Haha..ya withdrawal symptoms still going on. Guess by the week will be gone if try hard enough to control.
hais.. i hope so.. sibei bored in sillypore.. work no mood.. eat also sian.. at home lagi sian..
Old 08-11-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 18
alexboy21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexboy21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexboy21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexboy21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to recee Those shops opposite Chirstin and was left disappointed as no girl caught my eye. Decided to head back to hotel and rest for the afternoon before the night action starts.

As I was walking back via soi kesap, a very young innocent looking girl pulled my arm and asked the usual "massage?". Not sure if it is a clean joint or not, decided to take my chances anyway since I was smitten by the girl look.

Went inside and was disappointed it is a very old shop with just curtains separating mattresses on floor. Decided to massage anyway. The massage is SOP and when the girl asked me to turn over after the back, she pointed to my dick ask asked "massage?" Feeling lucky, I asked her how much and she replied 1500 baht everything not including massage fee.

Since I was very horny I accept immediately and she went and found a CD. Started with a BBBJ which she rushed through asking to cap after 30s or so. She started mounting me and gosh, her cunt was tight and I felt her squeezing on me, nearly cum there and then but manage to calm down. After 2mins, she asked me to be on top which I obliged.We frenched for very long while I was on top before the pumping starts. The missionary only lasted very shortly before I cum. Very satisfied.

Name of shop is orange relax and girl name is yin.total damage 1800 baht.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

tiger must b the worst budget to fly. went up surprisingly on time. come back i swear pay silk air, at least can change date.
bro hunterhi, my two running on empty, everyday rain other than gym what else to do.......
also massage everyday after workout, very shiok and cheap compared to sin.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Samster

ok la, as i always fly Tiger quite ok la... always no problem la,
Bro, what do u mean by went up surprisinly on time?

ya, the Massage is cheaper than Sillyapore n can give tip so more... miss the slow n easy life in Patong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
tiger must b the worst budget to fly. went up surprisingly on time. come back i swear pay silk air, at least can change date.
bro hunterhi, my two running on empty, everyday rain other than gym what else to do.......
also massage everyday after workout, very shiok and cheap compared to sin.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 08-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick_ass View Post
well at phuket i stayed in metadee. its a pool access type of resort where u can jump into the huge main pool from ur balcony. if u go during the off peak season, basically not much crowd.
did some hanky panky wth a gal i brought back frm patong bar in the pool at night. thrilling experience.
u can view the hotel at http://www.phuket.com/metadee-resort/
stayed at metadee during my recent trip there too. 2 nights i went out for massage. first night i went to a nearby parlour just outside the resort entrance. the long building. i think the shopfront was orange colour. anyway had a gorgeous short milf in tanktop and miniskirt massage me and she did a superb oil massage on my back. after i turned around, i was already hard and she tapped my dick twice while asking "you want some?"

however there were other people in the adjacent massage tables (rattan tables i think, separated by curtains) hence had to pass up this golden opportunity.

next night i ventured further out. about 500m from resort i found another massage parlour, this time a damn chio girl sitting out front, calling me "sir massage sir massage"

i went in and stripped, BUT... another girl had come in instead! cb! this other girl was also slim but dressed in tshirt n jeans and her face was only 5.5/10 on my scale. ugh. she wanted 1000thb for full service but i bargain down to 400 for a HJ. haha...

following night i had already changed resorts...

by the way i took airasia. was very happy with the flights.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1