The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Play safe, access the situation, some very nearby FBs are worth your timing.

State clearly on boundaries is the main objective

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 24-10-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 12
quadH deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyquadH deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sharing my experience..

Added this milf who is older than me by 4 years in wechat nearby early this year. Just on and off chatting.. In mid-july we were talking about our families and she revealed that she hasn't had sex since the birth of her second child. Turns out her husband was not keen on her? But idk why since she's not that bad. Average looks but very soft C cups.

Long story short, after a few dates of just making out, we met in a hotel over the weekend. Her pussy was super wet from just frenching and I managed to satisfy her long-lost lust.

Really feel that sometimes it's about being at the right place at the right time..
Old 24-10-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shakshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadH View Post
Sharing my experience..

Added this milf who is older than me by 4 years in wechat nearby early this year. Just on and off chatting.. In mid-july we were talking about our families and she revealed that she hasn't had sex since the birth of her second child. Turns out her husband was not keen on her? But idk why since she's not that bad. Average looks but very soft C cups.

Long story short, after a few dates of just making out, we met in a hotel over the weekend. Her pussy was super wet from just frenching and I managed to satisfy her long-lost lust.

Really feel that sometimes it's about being at the right place at the right time..
That’s awesome wow… congrats man!
Old 24-10-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20508 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadH View Post

Really feel that sometimes it's about being at the right place at the right time.. :
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-10-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You Bro
Agree with right place right time but you must also do the right things
Old 25-10-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 15
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

Now that I pay more attention, around my area, have some milfs.

But I suck ass approaching, or maybe I too cautious.
Whenever I think of approaching, only 1 line pop up.

Oi, ai sio gan mai ?

Then I laugh at myself and forget/give up about the whole thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPx42UmSng Classical Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j-frfK-yg Orchestra

J.S. Bach : Air On G
Old 24-11-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 13
peregrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant future

MILFs are everywhere. Just have to ask them

Yesterday got off the train at Boon Lay. Saw this MILF getting off the train at the same time. Not bad figure, wearing false eyelashes. She gave a sideways glance to me while walking to the escalator and I gave one to her as well. She kept looking at me from the corner of her eye and I just kept looking at her. When we exited from the station, she went into Jurong point and I parted ways but kept looking at her. She went towards the bus interchange and I went to the toilet. When I came out from the toilet, I saw her entering the toilet! I gave her a smile as I passed and she smiled back. As I was in a hurry for a meeting, I did not manage to get her contact but I bet I could have!

Now I am not some good looking hunk or anything like that. I am your average-looking SG guy. Sometimes, you just have to show interest and flirt with them a bit and they will reciprocate.
Old 25-11-2023, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
Lake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yesterday in line to buy cookies, really good looking milf with short shorts.
Watch a good long time from behind, don't know how to start conversation with her, hoping she would ask me what cookies to buy.
But then she ordered about $100+ of cookies..
now still thinking of her legs.
Old 25-11-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post

Yesterday got off the train at Boon Lay. Saw this MILF getting off the train at the same time. Not bad figure, wearing false eyelashes. She gave a sideways glance to me while walking to the escalator and I gave one to her as well. She kept looking at me from the corner of her eye and I just kept looking at her. When we exited from the station, she went into Jurong point and I parted ways but kept looking at her. She went towards the bus interchange and I went to the toilet. When I came out from the toilet, I saw her entering the toilet! I gave her a smile as I passed and she smiled back. As I was in a hurry for a meeting, I did not manage to get her contact but I bet I could have!

Now I am not some good looking hunk or anything like that. I am your average-looking SG guy. Sometimes, you just have to show interest and flirt with them a bit and they will reciprocate.
immediate pull her to handicap toilet liao
Old 25-11-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16420 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 25-11-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

peregrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
Handicap toilet being washed. Plus I would have been late for meeting.
Plenty of other fish in the sea bro.
Old 25-11-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Just like this MILF yesterday on the train. I kept glancing at her and she at me. Then she purposely turned away to not seem so obvious. But she was still glancing when she could.
Old 25-11-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42742 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

有缘必再遇。。期待下一次的相逢

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32934417
Old 25-11-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
有缘必再遇。。期待下一次的相逢
Yes. Destiny indeed.
Old 25-11-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to all

Quote:
Handicap toilet being washed. Plus I would have been late for meeting.
Plenty of other fish in the sea bro.
f the meeting lah bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1