The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Found another 2 more gems. 1669 Mimi and WH04 Nana provides excellent services and gfe. Mimi for a Cat150 is better than many of the Cat200 girls. There are a lot of very good PRC WLs around now. There are also 2 new girls at the back when I went to use the toilet, they look very good without make up and have a slim girl. I heard they will start work next week.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 29-07-2023 at 11:12 PM.
Old 30-07-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Found another 2 more gems. 1669 Mimi and WH04 Nana provides excellent services and gfe. Mimi for a Cat150 is better than many of the Cat200 girls.
What's in their menu offered, DFK (for sure as your standard to pass), AR, BBBJ?
I've met a WL in 1669 pre-covid who did only CBJ.

Quote:
There are a lot of very good PRC WLs around now. There are also 2 new girls at the back when I went to use the toilet, they look very good without make up and have a slim girl. I heard they will start work next week.
Which house are you talking about here, 1669 or WH04?
Old 30-07-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
What's in their menu offered, DFK (for sure as your standard to pass), AR, BBBJ?
I've met a WL in 1669 pre-covid who did only CBJ.

Which house are you talking about here, 1669 or WH04?
About their menu, they can offer all of those, but the AR is quite subjective, it feels like some passing licking and poking during catbath, maybe need some training. They gave over the top gfe. Need to treat Nana well for her to open up. If you treat her like a short time bonk and go, maybe you won't get the gfe feel.

WH04 has 2 new WL starting next week.
Old 30-07-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Agreed. GFE is reciprocal. Nobody will/can give (or act) GFE if one way only.

Quote:
About their menu, they can offer all of those, but the AR is quite subjective, it feels like some passing licking and poking during catbath, maybe need some training. They gave over the top gfe. Need to treat Nana well for her to open up. If you treat her like a short time bonk and go, maybe you won't get the gfe feel.

Old 30-07-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 2
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Found another 2 more gems. 1669 Mimi and WH04 Nana provides excellent services and gfe. Mimi for a Cat150 is better than many of the Cat200 girls. There are a lot of very good PRC WLs around now. There are also 2 new girls at the back when I went to use the toilet, they look very good without make up and have a slim girl. I heard they will start work next week.
Are both Mimi and Nana young-ish or look young enough? Do you like their skin? Thanks again for leading the charge and scouting talents for us. Time to try these new girls… I realized trying new is so addictive!
Old 30-07-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Are both Mimi and Nana young-ish or look young enough? Do you like their skin? Thanks again for leading the charge and scouting talents for us. Time to try these new girls… I realized trying new is so addictive!
They are both late 20s or early 30s. Can see it when up close. Mimi's skin is good, Nana still ok. I didn't lead, I simply just went down to take a look and try. You can do the same too. Some of the FRs are not accurate. If you went to 1669, you will see that XingXing, BaoBao, TianTian are kind of meaty, and QiQi is slim.

Then disappointed my ML at night cuz I couldn't hard long enough after all that exercise lol.
Old 30-07-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
i undergoing training now, dont tempt me please lol
Old 30-07-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 2
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
They are both late 20s or early 30s. Can see it when up close. Mimi's skin is good, Nana still ok. I didn't lead, I simply just went down to take a look and try. You can do the same too. Some of the FRs are not accurate. If you went to 1669, you will see that XingXing, BaoBao, TianTian are kind of meaty, and QiQi is slim.

Then disappointed my ML at night cuz I couldn't hard long enough after all that exercise lol.
Got it. You lead the charge la, not many people can afford to go exploring (monetary or time wise), at the minimum there’s new who appreciate all your tips.
Old 30-07-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

I prefer Xingxing appearance than Mimi. Not sure if she speak french & offer BBBJ & AR or not, couldn't find any FR on her yet.

Quote:

Old 30-07-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
i undergoing training now, dont tempt me please lol
I just went down for a look only. Probably can't go to GL for a few weeks after this. Got work travel. You can go visit them and share your FR lol.
Old 30-07-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
I prefer Xingxing appearance than Mimi. Not sure if she speak french & offer BBBJ & AR or not, couldn't find any FR on her yet.
Her body type not my cup of tea, but just go and try lah. I also didn't know Mimi will DFK or not lol. Probably the bros tried and don't share. Next ones I want to try at 1669 is Susu and Qiqi.

While waiting for Mimi, the lady OKT tell mentioned that someone took YueYue for 5 hrs lol. The longest I been in this house is 3 hrs ...
Old 30-07-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

To me at minimum must get BBBJ. DFK is to build GFE, and AR is good to have.
Physically I prefer meaty than skinny, the fairer the better. That's why Xingxing is in my first wish list currently.

Walau 5 hrs, perhaps he actually wanted overnight, not sure if available though. Anyway, I have seen Yue Yue, her eyes are mesmerizing. She is my 2nd target after XX.

Quote:
Her body type not my cup of tea, but just go and try lah. I also didn't know Mimi will DFK or not lol. Probably the bros tried and don't share. Next ones I want to try at 1669 is Susu and Qiqi.

While waiting for Mimi, the lady OKT tell mentioned that someone took YueYue for 5 hrs lol. The longest I been in this house is 3 hrs ...
Old 30-07-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
To me at minimum must get BBBJ. DFK is to build GFE, and AR is good to have.
Physically I prefer meaty than skinny, the fairer the better. That's why Xingxing is in my first wish list currently.

Walau 5 hrs, perhaps he actually wanted overnight, not sure if available though. Anyway, I have seen Yue Yue, her eyes are mesmerizing. She is my 2nd target after XX.
I think overnight is not available, but 5 hrs in the room is too long. I done overnights for overseas chiong with FLs. Usually 1 shot at night, 1 in the morning, most of the time is caressing and sleeping. If the chemistry is not there it will become very boring, so now I rarely do overnight or LT.

When I spent 2.5 hrs in GL sometimes already start to feel its too long unless we have very good chemistry and the mood. So now I will usually book 90 min first, then extend when needed. I took Mimi for 90 min, just enough time to enjoy full service and some relaxing time at the end, no need more.
Old 30-07-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Gogorust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I second to your views. Went to Nana again for the third time a few days back and finally building enough chemistry to have the GFE feel and the entire session was fun.
Old 31-07-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!

Quote:
I tried XX last week after the lady OKT told me XX got good reviews from other customers.

So I say ok, I will try her.

While in room, XX does not like sucking her tits, no DFK.

Other than that, her service is good.

One thing stood out, after my shot, she auto go filled her mouth with warm water from the bathroom, came back and suck me dry after I cum. Feels like those in Japan AV. Nice feeling.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1