The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
...u'll be gagged, beaten, robbed and probably even raped ... ....becoz u r not handsome and rich like him ... the OKT's run and hide when they see u walking ard ...
Like that I better not go...... all the descriptions fit me.... worst all the ass sohs raped me.... and laughed.... knn

what to do, born poor, ugly, small lan cheow.......
Old 29-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Quote:
becoz u r not handsome and rich like him ...
the OKT's run and hide when they see u walking ard ...
Wah lan ... must be handsome to get OKT approach?
Sadden lo ... ZzzZz
i go for operation liao like tat ...

Or maybe he look more like tico peh LOL ...
i too decent look la =p
Old 29-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Shenzhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thousand View Post
I was bought to an apartment, that wasnt anything to say.. just rundown flat. she asked me to go & see which 1 i 1, 4 young looking FL were there & she claimed there are Uni (KNS Bullshit,more like ah-lian lor). I ask for damage. $250!!!!!!!! I u-turn & go.. OKT pull me & go to room, wah!! WANNA LOCK ME UP??!! Seriously i was abit scare scare, den she told me she have more gils to choose, & she called 3 more to come down.

While waiting, $250, she reduced to $200. HAHAHA.. I always remember Bro Tony ever mention $150 is more than enough, I keep remain at $150.
few mins later 3 girls came, too bad hor... girl-next-door look... innocent somemore. I chose the 1 & return to neg for damage.
The old woman was a very good negotiator, I oso give up. No choice, I used the last stance... "¥150,可以吗?“ ”不要了,我要走,快开门“。。。
She LL no choice, got $$ better then no $$./. she gave in.

I won, RMB150 for a SYT.. too bad..
Haha nice FR! Glad you didn't get ripped off. The Hong Kongers have been enjoying these places for ages!

Not sure which building you went to. I assume it's those on Shangri-La Hotel's side since you mentioned you're walking towards Shangri-La.

Don't think they'll lock you up lah. Just that these OKTs are very persistent and hard sell. If you don't fancy their house girls. They'll bring girls from other house for you to choose. The girl quality of this building is so so only. I've never encounter any stunner before. The most is 7/10 looks.

Quote:
if this happen in CP ... u r GAME OVER ...
u'll be gagged, beaten, robbed and probably even raped ...
Yes CP BBS are rather dangerous if you don't know the usual spots. They're mostly located behind back alleys and quiet. In SZ not so as there're high human traffic around the BBS. However don't be complacent. Best is to build up a network of trusted OKTs to patronise.

In my recent CP trip what I do is I bought a cheap insurance at ¥17/S$3.60 when visiting BBS.

It's a 17mm diameter Ring Spanner. I hook it on my pants with a karabiner. About 20cm in length. It's for self protection when I go around visiting the BBS alone. It's by my right hand side. READY TO STRIKE.

Thanks to uncle etct88 for the inspiration. Now I feel safer when on the road. My next experiment is to buy an aluminium baseball bat and conceal inside an innocent looking camera tripod case and sling on my back. Light weight and can be put to use during an emergency. Hahahaha.
Old 29-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
1thousand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldpoker View Post
Wah bro 1thousand,
Walk from luo hu station to hotel got okt de arh ....
How come previously i walk around luohu nth at all de ... zZZzz

This kind can ta pao out 1?? to own hotel instead??
Yes,I supposed, cause OKT wil ask u ask where u wanna bonk? Of cos if she said, addition charge if go their nest. ITS BULLSHIT
Quote:
i know wat's a DJ or KJ is ... but at 20rmb tips for the whole nite ??

if this happen in CP ... u r GAME OVER ...
u'll be gagged, beaten, robbed and probably even raped ...

becoz u r not handsome and rich like him ...
the OKT's run and hide when they see u walking ard ...
20rmb is for small KTV lar, if 大场面 of cos diff le.
CP so Dangerous??? My balls really kept at home de leh... hahaha
No lar, I where got rich & handsome?! Jus abit cute & happened that my pocket is not always emptied...
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Like that I better not go...... all the descriptions fit me.... worst all the ass sohs raped me.... and laughed.... knn

what to do, born poor, ugly, small lan cheow.......
Dont be dishearted, we can still find funny together.. hhaha Bro 4ever lolx Sorry I'm not into 华山论剑 thingy..
Quote:
Wah lan ... must be handsome to get OKT approach?
Sadden lo ... ZzzZz
i go for operation liao like tat ...

Or maybe he look more like tico peh LOL ...
i too decent look la =p
in fact its our pattern & looks lor... They can tell if u are foreigner or Local... they are Street -smart.
Old 29-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

Continued :

After a seesion in LuoHu, rushed down to mee my friend at Fu ROng HOtel.
SOP lor, we went 3 or 4th floor for B.massage @ 芙蓉三拿(sauna)

When to shower, get to lobby & started off with Foot MAssage.
An hour later lead to a room for BM. Here a pic to share.. Ithink i post the link correctly, sorry if cant see.
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1919/image007tcl.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9356/image008s.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/253/image010dir.jpg
She said she is 23yo from Sichuan.
very Chatty girl & cute ... Dont be alarm if she say, no need to take off shirt... she is a slow pace de... need build GFE feeling.. hahaha.... below is my FR

Name; Xiao Yue, Tag no. 50
Place ; Fu Rong Sauna at Fu Rong Hotel
Look : 7.5/10 ( Cute )
Body : 8/10 ( Slim)
Boobs : 34C ( she wear bra, and my cup measurement is lousy)
Fingering: Dont Allowed (try once but kena reject)
HJ : 8/10 (special is hj with oil lor.. Recommended to try )
FJ ; Never asked ( She like u den maybe after work can jio out, I not handsome, so din ask.)
BBBJ : Dont provide at the sauna
GFE : 9/10 haha.. Some how.. she like to hug & kiss on cheeks...
Damage : 340rmb ( BM,FM, tips(40rmb) , foods & drink, shower)
RTF : Unlikely, I like new faces & supprises...

Any bro wanna had a good massage & almost SATB, can try this place... Not bad, staffs are friendly, HJ comes with full package.
Cheerz ....
Old 29-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 21
wansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros,

I'm in SZX on Friday nite.

Anyone around pm me?

Cheers,

WSM

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 29-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Bro 1thousand,
I sure dun look like local but nv kana approached at all seh...
I got 2 v big horns they can't even c...
Where gt street smart ...

Any 1 know where can find OL or lians look de? Near luohu train station.
Best is tall , slim n chio lol...
Asking too much??

Cheers

Recuit
Old 29-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk View Post
Bros,

I'm in SZX on Friday nite.

Anyone around pm me?

Cheers,

WSM
I suppose will be friday, PM me your contact. I try to chalk out sometime for kopi & hunting.. heheeh
Quote:
Bro 1thousand,
I sure dun look like local but nv kana approached at all seh...
I got 2 v big horns they can't even c...
Where gt street smart ...

Any 1 know where can find OL or lians look de? Near luohu train station.
Best is tall , slim n chio lol...
Asking too much??

Cheers

Recuit
Last nite while i was at Luohu, LIDO hotel (丽都酒店), I was on trunk call, i walk walk down how, i bypass sunhine hotel (阳光酒店), there are few FL dress in low-cut & OKT sitting near the traffice light brigde stone. A Mllf appoached me, din really had a good look, but can tell qute sexy.. I was in tense cos my boss called.. so i went off to take a cab back Fu Tian.
U can try there around 3-4am.. Some SYT KTV no customers, they will hang around there... RED LIGHT DISTRICT.. (Like Gland)
Old 30-07-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
McLovin@@ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Yes CP BBS are rather dangerous if you don't know the usual spots. They're mostly located behind back alleys and quiet. In SZ not so as there're high human traffic around the BBS. However don't be complacent. Best is to build up a network of trusted OKTs to patronise.

In my recent CP trip what I do is I bought a cheap insurance at ¥17/S$3.60 when visiting BBS.

It's a 17mm diameter Ring Spanner. I hook it on my pants with a karabiner. About 20cm in length. It's for self protection when I go around visiting the BBS alone. It's by my right hand side. READY TO STRIKE.

Thanks to uncle etct88 for the inspiration. Now I feel safer when on the road. My next experiment is to buy an aluminium baseball bat and conceal inside an innocent looking camera tripod case and sling on my back. Light weight and can be put to use during an emergency. Hahahaha.
Bro you machiam entering war zone ...seems like CP aint for the faint-hearted, probably why I've been sticking to SZ all this while

Quote:
Bro, is it typo? Cheapest dj fee I've encountered is 200rmb leh... if 20rmb I think you can fill yr room with djs

PS: If really got ktv with 20rmb dj, can pm me address ty
Old 30-07-2009, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 沐足 (Mu Zhu)

Quote:
wait .... did u have ur hand cut off yet ??
if not ... then do it before u cross over else u'll becum duck vader instead of darth vader ...

different mah .... me go china for 4 or 5 days ..
u go china and stay for 4 or 5 wks ...
but u is go there 4-5 days every week leh..

me where got go 4-5 weeks every trip..

total adds up for every year maybe loh..
Old 30-07-2009, 02:26 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Changping

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin@@ View Post
Bro you machiam entering war zone...seems like CP aint for the faint-hearted, probably why I've been sticking to SZ all this while
I've been pickpocketed in ZH before. So always on high alert when I visit China.

If you've read the horror stories and news of kidnapping and robberies in CP. You'll also be like me. Once the coach arrives in CP and I alight at the junction where Miraton Hotel is. To me I've entered into the warzone liao. Haha.

Got this info from another forum. Two weeks ago an ang moh was assaulted by local CP thugs behind Lucky Hotel while eating in a back alley restaurant. Come to think of it I was walking around that neighbourhood just last week!

Old 30-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Changping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
I've been pickpocketed in ZH before. So always on high alert when I visit China.

If you've read the horror stories and news of kidnapping and robberies in CP. You'll also be like me. Once the coach arrives in CP and I alight at the junction where Miraton Hotel is. To me I've entered into the warzone liao. Haha.

]
Bro.....Not so bad lah....

If that's the case....than all other towns n cities in China are just as bad if NOT worse......

It's take some common sense n the right attitude to stay safe n sound not only in China but any foreign land... U r an old bird i think U know wat i mean.

I hv seen Hkeys kenna stabbed n their faces smashed by thugs un SZ just beside the table i was eating. To me, i think they deserve it....they r just simply too arrogant n rude. They may be big "dai kor" in HK but SZ is others' territory they need to show respect n be lower their voices n tone when communicate wif others.....

The reasons Y that ang mo got hit in the head...only the hitter n him knows... we cannot just accept wat he has posted..... The BBQ shops behind Lucky Hotel are veri nice after a KTV session. We hv gone there like hundreds times most of the time past mid night.....Y nothing happen to us ?

A swallow doesnt make a summer !!!! For this case a a hurt chou ang mo.....doesnt make a place less safe......

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 30-07-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 18
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
small ktv ??? how small is small ??
cannot believe 20rmb tips for DJ ...
Quote:
CP so Dangerous??? My balls really kept at home de leh... hahaha
everywhere can be dangerous if one do not exercise safety and alert ..
as for bro tony .. he's a risk taker thus his comment is strictly for those who r in his league ....
complacent and arrogant behaviour will get u into troubles regardless where u go ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
If you've read the horror stories and news of kidnapping and robberies in CP.
that's becoz there r stories and crimes reported in CP ... but that doesn't make other cities safer ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
Once the coach arrives in CP and I alight at the junction where Miraton Hotel is. To me I've entered into the warzone liao.
u r risk taker and no offence ... an unnecessary one ...
thus our MO in CP is different ...
remember ... 上得虎山多终遇虎 ...
Old 30-07-2009, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

as for bro tony .. he's a risk taker thus his comment is strictly for those who r in his league ....

Hi bro,
What do you mean, please elaborate......

My humble two cents.
Old 30-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
If that's the case....than all other towns n cities in China are just as bad if NOT worse......

It's take some common sense n the right attitude to stay safe n sound not only in China but any foreign land... U r an old bird i think U know wat i mean.
Yes I agree. Show respect and stay low profile no matter which city you go. Some people just lack common sense.

Quote:
Yes noted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1