The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-03-2010, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Chery QQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
i think you move too fast, must warm her up slowly. if she sense u too desperate , u scare her off..plus she is quite young.
I agree with bro tanman, you maybe moving too fast.

Toward younger ones, you have to make them like you first, let them develope a bit of KC then you may have you hands in their pants. If you preferred faster result, try the older ones, your chance is higher.

My 2 cents.
Old 23-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4880 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

can i have her contact nos :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by srkjs View Post
i've received quite a number of PMs. will reply soon.. wife always around so quite hard to type all the details..
Old 23-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

yah lah .. too fast.

meet first, get her ok, buy her coffee / chocolate (not to expensive .. ) and then she will confirm find more time for you than 'on the fly' ... Don't suka suka
Old 23-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo bro magix85....i enjoyed your maid swapping FR so much...hope to hear more of it bro......wished I had that when I had my maids last time.......anyway it's always gd to hear bros enjoying theirs......
Old 24-03-2010, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
GuanGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all bros who have contributed to this thread. I have followed a few tips and am in the process of trying to KC my targets

I wanted to go to my house nearby KPT that I seldom go for lunch. Then thought of bringing a slip of paper with my ctc just in case. True enough, after lunch I bumped into a SYT indo maid at a minmart. I pretended to walk around looking for stuffs while peeking at her. And she noticed me from far. As she walked towards me, she was smiling at me. I thought ho sei liao. As she walked till a metre away from me, she suddenly stopped and called the shopowner to get something for her at the top shelf. While waiting for the owner, she continued to smile at me. Wah, I became a bit shy and walked a few steps away.

After that she went out of the store and was picking veggies. I couldn't wait any longer and decided to approach her. Ask her if she stays nearby. She just kept shaking her head and saying no. I was a little caught off guard coz she suddenly looked a bit intimidated when she looked so approachable just a min ago. So I smiled and backed off. Then I took out my last ammo -- the slip of paper with my ctc. I walked to her and passed it to her with a smile. Then I left.

Waited whole day nothing from her. Suddenly at night someone called my number and said wrong no. Indo accent somemore. I tried to call back and asked further. Still don't admit. In the end I smsed saying its okay if wrong number but u sound friendly and nice. wanna be friends? Then an hour later. she asked me to call her back. That's when I got a shock.

The girl I met had passed my ctc to her friend. This friend seem very playable saying she wants to meet me nearby for beer or something. She been to discos and that. Mid 20s with a kid in indo. She kept asking me to call her and chat and she can't seem to wait to meet me. I've arranged to meet her soon so I will post updates again. Meanwhile I managed to get the contact of the first girl from this playful one and will try to KC her as well.

Bros, please give pointers for the mistakes I've made and also tips on how to KC the first gal. Gum Sia!
Old 24-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 16
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuanGong View Post
Thanks to all bros who have contributed to this thread. I have followed a few tips and am in the process of trying to KC my targets

I wanted to go to my house nearby KPT that I seldom go for lunch. Then thought of bringing a slip of paper with my ctc just in case. True enough, after lunch I bumped into a SYT indo maid at a minmart. I pretended to walk around looking for stuffs while peeking at her. And she noticed me from far. As she walked towards me, she was smiling at me. I thought ho sei liao. As she walked till a metre away from me, she suddenly stopped and called the shopowner to get something for her at the top shelf. While waiting for the owner, she continued to smile at me. Wah, I became a bit shy and walked a few steps away.

After that she went out of the store and was picking veggies. I couldn't wait any longer and decided to approach her. Ask her if she stays nearby. She just kept shaking her head and saying no. I was a little caught off guard coz she suddenly looked a bit intimidated when she looked so approachable just a min ago. So I smiled and backed off. Then I took out my last ammo -- the slip of paper with my ctc. I walked to her and passed it to her with a smile. Then I left.

Waited whole day nothing from her. Suddenly at night someone called my number and said wrong no. Indo accent somemore. I tried to call back and asked further. Still don't admit. In the end I smsed saying its okay if wrong number but u sound friendly and nice. wanna be friends? Then an hour later. she asked me to call her back. That's when I got a shock.

The girl I met had passed my ctc to her friend. This friend seem very playable saying she wants to meet me nearby for beer or something. She been to discos and that. Mid 20s with a kid in indo. She kept asking me to call her and chat and she can't seem to wait to meet me. I've arranged to meet her soon so I will post updates again. Meanwhile I managed to get the contact of the first girl from this playful one and will try to KC her as well.

Bros, please give pointers for the mistakes I've made and also tips on how to KC the first gal. Gum Sia!

Hi...golden chance 1; she suddenly stopped and called the shopowner to get something for her at the top shelf.

You could have volunteered to help her get that something! the BEST chance to get closer and TALK lah!

Golden chance 2: you get to meet - and be relaxed, natural. Cos she might be the eyes for the 1st gal.

Next time...be more alert and good luck!

By the way, what/where is KPT?
Old 24-03-2010, 03:39 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post

So far I only know of one KPT (Kopitiam) at Hougang Ave 10 opposite Punggol Park .
Old 24-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Chery QQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been having eyes contact on numbers of occassions with this young, pretty maid staying at same block as me. She always stand at her unit balcony looking down while I am parking or washing my car..... And we keep looking at each other with smiles.

Ah...... F@&@ man ! ... Suay Suay I have this strong believes in never shit in own backyard and become Jack Neo no.2.

Sigh..... Have to give it a pass or maybe just ask for contact first .....

Aaaaah.... Ah...
Old 25-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Erotikah is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros let me share my experience.

Last week after lunch i was driving thru a private landed property area maid hunting. Saw a sexy milf maid in t shirt n tight jeans on her hp by side of road. I stopped my car opposite her waiting for her to end call. She was aware I was waiting n watching her from my car. Then a school bus arrived...... n her indian pri school master alighted. No luck.... but i persisted n followed them walking back to their bungalow. She turned around and waved over her head bye to me. At that moment I think got chance liao.... No name no contact so far. Btw she slim n long curly dyed brown hair, i judged about early 30, either indo or pinoy.

Fast forward to yesterday. Same time go hunting. Went straight to the house as it looked empty n best no dog, no camera. Ding-dong. 10 sec later she appeared.

Me " Hi, I saw u on the road last week, can I be your friend?"
Lady (hesitant for a few sec)" I m going out soon."
Me " OK, I drive u out ok? I wait for u at the road junction. How long later?"
Lady " Ok 10 mins time."
Jackpot!

Keep story short, held her hands n placed her hands on my thigh.... n on my hard on brother during the drive... put my hands on her jeans very near between her legs... She subtly say " dun do that, pls" , but no big resistance... Kiss her hand during the drive, placed her hand on my chest....

TBC...
Old 25-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 16
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
So far I only know of one KPT (Kopitiam) at Hougang Ave 10 opposite Punggol Park .
Thank you, Birdie.
Old 25-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cruxify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxify View Post
Sigh.. nurse kept smsing me.. Suddenly just feel that I had enough. Sex was good but.. Just not good enough to go back.. Maybe just one more bbbj. For the bro who I pass the contact to. Good luck. Will not pass her contact to anyone else. Sorry bros.
After giving my nurse's contact to the bros here, she went missing since Dec. Got a sms from her once again 2 days ago and claimed that she lost her phone(with my contact). She asked to meet once again and since I have not got any results from my DIA gals, why not?

Arranged to meet up with her at Novena MRT and we went straight to our usual hotel. Short talk cock session and obviously she was horny. Asked for a bbbj and she gladly obliged. End of the session, she asked to meet again on Fri. Ha. What a horny bitch! Will love to EXCHANGE her contact with bros who fancy plumb chicks with big tits. No bullshit.

Exchange rules are simple. Young maids who are willing to be bed, not too fugly please. Source of contact MUST NOT be disclosed to the nurse. Any attempt to bullshit will have his nick advertised. Hope we can all have some fun. Thanks.
Old 26-03-2010, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cruxify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxify View Post
After giving my nurse's contact to the bros here, she went missing since Dec. Got a sms from her once again 2 days ago and claimed that she lost her phone(with my contact). She asked to meet once again and since I have not got any results from my DIA gals, why not?

Arranged to meet up with her at Novena MRT and we went straight to our usual hotel. Short talk cock session and obviously she was horny. Asked for a bbbj and she gladly obliged. End of the session, she asked to meet again on Fri. Ha. What a horny bitch! Will love to EXCHANGE her contact with bros who fancy plumb chicks with big tits. No bullshit.

Exchange rules are simple. Young maids who are willing to be bed, not too fugly please. Source of contact MUST NOT be disclosed to the nurse. Any attempt to bullshit will have his nick advertised. Hope we can all have some fun. Thanks.

Contact has been given to one of the bro here. WILL NOT GIVE OUT ANYMORE. Thank you for your understanding. Let's wait for the good news from that bro!!!
Old 26-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
Hi...golden chance 1; she suddenly stopped and called the shopowner to get something for her at the top shelf.

You could have volunteered to help her get that something! the BEST chance to get closer and TALK lah!

Golden chance 2: you get to meet - and be relaxed, natural. Cos she might be the eyes for the 1st gal.

Next time...be more alert and good luck!

Thanks bro for the tip. I realized my wasted opportunity. Hopefully I'll be more alert next time. Some updates to thank bros here.

I've been chatting with the 2nd girl (let's call her B) and building our KC. I tried talking dirty and eventually we are comfortable talking openly over the phone and sms. Occasionally i'll ask about the 1st girl i met (Gal A) and realized that she has been intimidate with bangla guys. Turns me off a little. But B has not been touched by them. She's married with a kid but she's been abstaining from sex since she's in sg. And now she's been chatting with me, she can't seem to control much already. Ho sei liao, i thought. So I arranged to meet her.

When I finally met her, she was so scard of me. I thought that's it liao. Mission failed. Even when I brush my hand on her back she also shivers... So i just tried to sit closer to her. A few times I tried to steal a kiss but failed. She'll duck then started giggling (which is a good sign). Finally came a moment when she was peeking behind to see if someone is coming and I planted a good kiss when she's facing me. She was stunned then giggled hard. This time I know i'm on the right track liao. So I used my finger on her chin and turned her face towards me again and started kissing her for a long time. Suddenly she initiated frenching. Wheee! She's definitely going for it man! Her frenching was superb! I think now my tongue and lips are a bit swollen. Then I started to rubba abit. Initially got resistance, but RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!! Bwahahaha! Eventually she submitted to me and even let me suck her grapes. So sweet

After rubba for an hour, I offered her "ice cream" (BBBJ)... She said she have to pick up the children already We parted and I went home to DIY. As I was walking home, she sms me saying she loved my lips coz they are so soft and even told me to "do anything i want" the next time we meet (which is less than 24hrs )

Hope to hear more from you senior bros too! Thanks!
Old 27-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

Anyway just to share with some bros here, DIA is quite fun...

It's quite quiet on the local scene as so far I've only managed to chat with a handful of them. One seem to be working in a pub here and it seems like her only interest is to get u to visit her there which I didn't (no feeling, i dun like).

But the overseas ones are quite fun actually. Some do visit Singapore occasionally so it can be a good opportunity. I've one who would always try her best to log in the internet cafe and video chat with me. She'd always say she'll give me a "Good Time" if she comes to singapore again. Best part is, she'll always gimme a peek into her tits and lingerie using the webcam. It's so kinky doing that when the cafe is packed with people and she's always checking if others are looking!

No fish, prawn also good. Online stripper for me every night. Now I just hope she comes to Singapore soon and gimme some meat to eat... hehe!

Good luck to all bros here!
Old 27-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6276 / Power: 18
More has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond repute

Got a philippino number from 1 bro here abt 3 months ago and managed to gain her trust and started to talk dirty with her. KC her into believe me that i will love her and take care of her once her maid contract expiry. After 4th outing, get to bonk her upside down. Perform every type of pattern on her, and done her 5 shots. Now getting sick of her any interested bro want to take over? I only can say that not easy to get to bonk her, if any bro want to take up the task please PM me for her number.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1