The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2007, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I am thinking of joining the RC as volunteer, assit MP during meet the people session. Dunno if it will help in future when i bring my girlfriend back to sillypore in 2009 when her ban is lifted. Hope it will help when apply extention, LTVP , PR...
Bro, these government people quite bias one la. You can do a lot at RC and be close to MP. But when u tell them your gal was WL before, they will not really help you la
Old 28-07-2007, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am thinking of joining the RC as volunteer, assit MP during meet the people session. Dunno if it will help in future when i bring my girlfriend back to sillypore in 2009 when her ban is lifted. Hope it will help when apply extention, LTVP , PR...
Ah.. not so easy too if you join RC. You probably might tell them you like to extend your reservist too if it helps.
Old 28-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Got a lobang for bros here who have Ba Xa in HCM City. if you want your Ba xa to learn mandarin, i can recommend a good teacher to you. This teacher can both speak, write and read mandarin. She has a degree in chinese studies and has been working for taiwanese companies in HCM City for some years as translator. For around 500,000 VND (SGD$50) a month, she will go to your ba xa house 3 times a week to teach mandarin. Each session 1 hr.

Details of Mandarin Course:
Cost : 500,000VND (SGD$50) for 4 weeks
Duration per session : 3 sessions a week / each session 1 hr

Pm me if you are interested to get this for your Ba Xa in Vietnam.
Old 29-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Got a lobang for bros here who have Ba Xa in .... Pm me if you are interested to get this for your Ba Xa in Vietnam.
I am interested. PM you already. Thanks in advance.
Old 30-07-2007, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 22
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

thanks all bros who up my points...!!
Old 30-07-2007, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
thanks all bros who up my points...!!
No Problem...U power 5 Leh.....
Old 31-07-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 22
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

how comw i power 5 ah?? is it becos i join forum very long liao haha??
Old 31-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1. Do not volunteer if you expect anything in return or want to get something out of it. Just help people for the sake of helping people and nothing else. Otherwise, it will be very painful.

2. If you are an active grassroots leader, your MP's letter will definitely help. At least ICA will give more attention and consideration to your MP's letter than your own appeal letter.

3. ICA will strictly enforce its entry ban. The MP's letter can only improve the chances of getting a visa AFTER the entry ban. Not quite possible to reduce the entry ban period.

4. You can always apply to join the RC etc but your PAP branch secretary/MP will decide whether you can help out at the MPS.

5. At the end of day, once you manage to bring your gf/wife over, it will be a happily after thingy. Best wishes!
Old 01-08-2007, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 23
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
well as you have said it its ur future ba xa..these ppl at XXA dun really care man!! just had a friend whose ba xa is more than 7 mths preggy with their first child...due to the fact that his ba xa had previous brushes with the law, they refuse to further extend her stay here....told her she cannot give birth to the child in Sillypore!!! WTF!!! for god damn's sake this lady is 7 mths preggy!! i would like to see the look on these so called occifers' faces when their OWN wives are forced to take a flight back when 7 mths preggy!!!

Well, this brings me to my point.... THEY CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT LA!!!!!! KNNBCCB.

They will go like' oh you can always get a doctor's certification to fly if cannot then you come back to us again if can then must go back....' which doctor can garuntee you confirm no problem?? have ask them come see me i will tell them to f...uk off!! so now no more sillypore gov problem..they will say oh doctor say can not me!!! knnbccb....heartless beasts la!!! i have one friend work inside i ask him out give him a f>>>ck and a piece of my mind..then he tell me....actually he know very frustrating to ppl outside but they have to JUST FOLLOW LAW!! to this i F...ck him longer!!

I digressed...ok lesson to be highlighted here is you ask nadan also no use caoz they will play taiji 18th level and say' i will write a letter for u...but XXA still have the final decision!!'''
you can put together letters from RC,CCMC,PBM,BBM,CC.MP,MM, PM, in the end you still get LP = PL....(I will try to appeal for you but XXA still have final decision)... well there you have it advice from the very hot oven...just go pre honeymoon for one week in malaysia and be back..confirm got get two more weeks stay.....so sice they tell you to do so then JUST FOLLOW LAW!!!!

haha!!

haiz ... this is so Sillypore
Old 01-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

haiz.... no comment, also duno how to comment,.... read liao also kek sin... !! sillyporean..... Sillypore govt ah gua scare of media, ask reporters go take picture and post big big over newspaper, they sure u-turn....

maybe this might help? i tried many times when i doing my ns, if got case, dun scare, fight ALL ~~~~~~~~~~ the way, just that most of the time, sillyporean damn scare and no balls.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
haiz.... no comment, also duno how to comment,.... read liao also kek sin... !! sillyporean..... Sillypore govt ah gua scare of media, ask reporters go take picture and post big big over newspaper, they sure u-turn....

maybe this might help? i tried many times when i doing my ns, if got case, dun scare, fight ALL ~~~~~~~~~~ the way, just that most of the time, sillyporean damn scare and no balls.
agree with u that we should speak up more.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
haiz.... no comment, also duno how to comment,.... read liao also kek sin... !! sillyporean..... Sillypore govt ah gua scare of media, ask reporters go take picture and post big big over newspaper, they sure u-turn....(
Its a well known fact that the media is also controlled by government. The thing is even when you write to forum , what you wrote may not appear on the newspaper. As for foreign brides, the media has been very biased against them. The reason why singaporeans have bad impression about foreign gals and brides is because of our biased media. So i do not think that anything concerning fighting for rights for PR or LTSVP for foreign brides will be posted `big big over the newspaper'
Old 02-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Its a well known fact that the media is also controlled by government. The thing is even when you write to forum , what you wrote may not appear on the newspaper. As for foreign brides, the media has been very biased against them. The reason why singaporeans have bad impression about foreign gals and brides is because of our biased media. So i do not think that anything concerning fighting for rights for PR or LTSVP for foreign brides will be posted `big big over the newspaper'
I ever come across, an article regarding 'foreign bride other alternative to increase population of spore' was been published some years back in the ST forum.

This man wrote abt why SG don't marry or delay marry, and also abt 5Cs... i am surprise this article was been selected and posted on forum.

I do agree that singorean hv bad impression on foreign gals, especially from viet and PRC. SG believe that majority r WL.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
this morning went to ICA to apply for extension of stay for my future bxa! waiting for 3.5 hours, KNN ended up cannot extend.

ICA officer told me my ROM date is about 2months away, so cannot extend for me. the ICA officer tell to go other country and bring her in again.

ANy bro here encounter this problem, please advise me!!!!!! i feel like official writing to president of SG>>>>>
Hey..Mok. That comes as a surprise, u are even ahead of the rest!
Old 02-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Hey..Mok. That comes as a surprise, u are even ahead of the rest!

Vietnam has second-lowest living cost in region: ADB study

http://www.thanhniennews.com/society...3&newsid=30603

The above is the second option for those who can't bring their Vietnamese
wives over to Singapore after marriage. Wife and kids stay in Vietnam to enjoy the second-lowest living cost in the region. Husband works in Singapore; earning 1st-world salary(remember to save enuff to set up small business in Vietnam in the near future) and fly regularly to Vietnam via Tiger Airways or Jetstar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1