The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 20
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior78 View Post
I think about 6 gals, I think 1 guy is the OKT and the other might be a kpo friend. Anyway, I think the it would be good if the OKTs could encourage you to come back if you still can't find any suitable WLs , rather than say all those lan jiao wei. $50 is also money leh, they fu... up ones always like to say until like you come and find cheap ones still want to choose..

Bro Junior78, I think you got the hse number mix-up. Hse 20 only one OKT and have only 2 gals left. #21 & 22. The OKT is slightly bigger size man and his last working day is today and the house is also not operating today. I called him this evening to check whether any new gals are here and he told me no gals yet only left 2 old girls and at the same time he told me next time dont call him anymore as he is leaving this place and will be doing something else

I think the house you referring to is H18
Old 07-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
hmmm Bro as far as i know H20 got only one okt. The previous young guy was barred by AV that why they have to shut down for one whole month in Nov last year.

by the way how many gals were there in the show case when you look in?
Is it... what's the story bro?
Old 07-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
hor_chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Tried L18 H 34 G3

Waste time. Waste money . Waste sperm.
So I m not going to even give an FR on her.
Not that she is that bad but just not worth the $50. It's the case where you cum liao also not shiok.

L6H70G8 way better cos her skin is almost flawless and very smooth. At least you feel like fucking a girl who "seems" to enjoy it.
i beg to differ. had a great time with her and RTF many times. i guess it depends on chemistry
Old 07-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roary909 View Post
Long time never post already so I'm testing testing by posting a couple of FRs.

L18H34

I've tried a few of the girls in there so I'll just be short with the FRs.

G3 - long hair, great smile. Big boobs too. Service depends really on her mood. If you're lucky to catch her on a good day, she's like a GF. RTF - no.

G9 (Ooy) - petite and very friendly girl. Gives you the gf feeling but be careful of her blowjob. Made me misfire Was careful the second time with her. Overall worth the 50 spent. RTF - yes.

G21 - Best left unsaid. Total disaster. RTF is a definite BIG NO.

G25 - Tall, slim not much boobs. According to the OKT she's a new girl. Service is only so, so but improved after second visit. RTF - yes.

G29 (Gof or Gor or something like that) - Busty with a tattoo on her right breast. Playful and can really give you the GF feeling. RTF - yes.
i tried G3, G9, G21 in this hse too and i would say service from G3 and G9 is good but G21...*shake head* better off using my ever reliable left hand...

but i still prefer G3 coz i have a soft spot for long hair and already RTF many times...i never have any problem with her service from the first time i chose her. maybe bros will say the girls service is no good if they don't do what you request like bbbj, kissing, painting etc. from what i understand, kissing, painting and bbbj are not allowed, this is to protect the girls from STD or other disease. I respect those rules and i still enjoy myself. please think in their position, if they catch any disease from u, they will have to stop work for many days and will lose income for those days or worse, sent back home.

i understand that some house provide all those you want but different house have different rules so let's just respect that and all will be happy.

err...sorry if this is out of topic... just my opinion
Old 08-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nowadays frequently heard WL complain being beaten up by drunkards by foreign chiongsters. Want to chiong don't drink please
Old 08-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

strongly agree!! that's what i heard too...drunkards creating trouble in the room, breaking things, pissing everywhere etc. okts should be the one to drive these drunkards out...
Old 08-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OKT only interest in $, don't think they will give a damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hor_chew View Post
strongly agree!! that's what i heard too...drunkards creating trouble in the room, breaking things, pissing everywhere etc. okts should be the one to drive these drunkards out...
Old 08-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
OKT only interest in $, don't think they will give a damn.
These girls are the one making money for them that's why they have to protect them. It's like how taxi drivers take care of their cars coz they need it to make money. Difference here is these girls are humans. They will feel pain n hurt unlike machines.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Junior78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

SORRY TO BROS , FU... UP OKT IS IN L18H18 NOT H20

My apologies, yes bro Sintaro is right , the rubbish okt is in H18 not H20.

By the way , bro Sintaro you are very familiar and sound with the houses there hor...hey got what good recommendation for me a not?

I am a real sucker for nice big boobs.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior78 View Post
SORRY TO BROS , FU... UP OKT IS IN L18H18 NOT H20

My apologies, yes bro Sintaro is right , the rubbish okt is in H18 not H20.

By the way , bro Sintaro you are very familiar and sound with the houses there hor...hey got what good recommendation for me a not?

I am a real sucker for nice big boobs.
Bro Junior78

I am no lover for big boobs, old man liao, tooo big wait I die of suffocation hehehehe, I prefer small to medium firm natural boobs (not enhanced type) like L8H45G67 small but firm.

Big boobs probably you should try L18h20G22 or G21, G20 gone home already otherwise better choice

Happy hunting
Old 11-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hudson82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, this is my virgin fr after been reading up so much i feel its time to make my very first contribution, so please go easy on me.

L18H18G12.

Name: *i cant remember*
Catbath: yes (balls tingling sensation)
Bbbj: yes (she was gargling listerine, damn hawwtt!!)
FJ: mission and cowgirl
GFE: a bit awkward, i don't know why also
RTF: probably coz she's quite good lookin to me

Sad thing was, time up even before i could explode. Haiyah!! Wasted.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
nookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudson82 View Post
Hi guys, this is my virgin fr after been reading up so much i feel its time to make my very first contribution, so please go easy on me.

L18H18G12.

Name: *i cant remember*
Catbath: yes (balls tingling sensation)
Bbbj: yes (she was gargling listerine, damn hawwtt!!)
FJ: mission and cowgirl
GFE: a bit awkward, i don't know why also
RTF: probably coz she's quite good lookin to me

Sad thing was, time up even before i could explode. Haiyah!! Wasted.
Confirm. Her Bbbj damn nice.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
MushroomHead101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

This FR is long pass overdue:

This happened a couple months ago, that day, I felt an urged to visit the land of G again,
walked around at L16-20, including WH, then when I peeked at WH10, I saw G5, she
looked liked the girl I know at work from China, so I took her. Oh, Before I forget, the OKT
is a nice guy, I actually peeked into his house 3x with no complaint. Upon closer look,
the G5 has a few holes in her face that was covered with make-up.

Here are the Breakdown:

Who: WH10G5
Looks: 4.7/10 (prettier from the outside of the glass - I've been deceived LOL)
Body: 5/10 (have fats, she's a "round-body" type of girl, some bros may not like her body figure)
Complexion: she's not that porcelain white, her complexion is a typical Thai girl
Boobs: C (I think - real)
Frenching: N/A (not my thing, but she gave me a little smack)
BJ: 8/10 (nice sucktion, no rush, with a little sidedish of ball licking)
FJ: 7.5 (she easily get tired doing cowgirl, asked for a missionary, she however, had a sweet moan)
GFE: 5/10 (maybe she's not into me, one question one answer)
RTF: nope (will do try another girl)

Side Note: I tried to go inside L18H16 but the OKT turned me away so dissapointing...is this house (L18H16) a CAT50?
Old 12-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomHead101 View Post
Hi All,

This FR is long pass overdue:

one question one answer)
RTF: nope (will do try another girl)

Side Note: I tried to go inside L18H16 but the OKT turned me away so dissapointing...is this house (L18H16) a CAT50?
hmmmm, sure you got the right Hse no. Bro are you a chinese or some other race (no offence intended) Havent seen anyone being turn away in my presence. But I have seen H20 okt turning away prospective customer in my presence
Old 12-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
MushroomHead101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
hmmmm, sure you got the right Hse no. Bro are you a chinese or some other race (no offence intended) Havent seen anyone being turn away in my presence. But I have seen H20 okt turning away prospective customer in my presence
Hi sintaro, non taken yup it was a correct house#, I noted down its number so that I can remember. I'm Malay, so maybe that's the reason, also maybe that day I'm not that presentable my hair was long, it was untidy coz it's windy hehehe it was no big deal for me, there are many houses...it's just I want to try G7,8,16, or 32 that was mentioned in this forum (there used to be a thread for this house)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1