The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 04-12-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANCAN88 View Post
After finish she say 88
$88 is hot oil massage. I always just take normal massage
Old 04-12-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
$88 is hot oil massage. I always just take normal massage
They have two massage. Normal Oil $68, and Hot Oil lymph massage $88. I notice A* always auto use the hot oil, tell her $68 again when the massage start. I think she hit target faster if everyone $88.
Old 04-12-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle says : u r gd, Bro. other XL, FF, SiSi, got 2 more China charbo A**** and S***S***
I saw S*S* outside shop last week, She was looking at the Christmas tree beside the road and I was looking at her (.)(.) 😆
Old 04-12-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 17
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
They have two massage. Normal Oil $68, and Hot Oil lymph massage $88. I notice A* always auto use the hot oil, tell her $68 again when the massage start. I think she hit target faster if everyone $88.
Ok thanks for the advise will try again
Old 04-12-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Government give money, immediately I go spend.😂

Just now visited XL and FF in BMC, both busy sia. But then I saw there are 2 new MLs. One is big melons, the other is very shy looking. Both looks good for me. I got the big melon ML, and the experience is wonderful. Gotten both their WeChat contacts. Interested bros can pm me ya.

Big melon SiSi I tried today
Massage: 8.5/10 , not bad but can be improved.
Gfe: 9/10 , very nice smile and cheerful, always laughing.
Service: 9.5/10 , very solid teasing and super playful. Service attitude tip top. Not a dead fish.

Damage is affordable and definitely I return for more fun with her. Not to mention there is this shy looking ML in the shop.
Bro can share ctc and address. Thanks you
Old 04-12-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2650 / Power: 17
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

now i understand why you guys chose A**
GFE gao gao.
Old 04-12-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
chickenchopfren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bukit Merah

Help a brother out

Any recommendation in BM for sweaty ML that does sloppy hot and nasty massage? Like really sweaty one
Old 05-12-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenchopfren View Post
Help a brother out

Any recommendation in BM for sweaty ML that does sloppy hot and nasty massage? Like really sweaty one
Something new leh. ML must sweat and what is the meaning of nasty massage? You want Japan style bondage, use candle and tie up one?
Old 05-12-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone try BM Sk* Spa before? my friend told me got one malaysian ML very popular there. walk pass for lunch but kopi shop under reno.
Old 05-12-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenchopfren View Post
Help a brother out

I know 2 sweaty ones but unfortunately one just RTC and said won't return to this line. This one when in the cubicle she will change to a sweatshirt dri-fit kind and switch on a fan to blow her while aircon is on. And she still has a small towel handy to wipe her body A hakka milf, petite, with enhanced boobs and working in west side tcm.

Sweat is a sign they put real effort into delivering a good massage. Not piano piano fake only.

Another sweaty one, a viet milf 6/10 looks, still working at BM. You have strange fetish, bro. Important thing is they sweat but no major BO

Last edited by afterburn; 05-12-2023 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-12-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today got 1 guy went to JBM the red signboard for massage and happy ending. After job done he told the ML he got no cash can payment by paylah. The ML accepted, the guy leave very fast she then realize payment failed to transfer but she could not get hold of the guy.
End up the poor ML did not make any money and yet has to pay the massage money for this guy.
If you are the guy and you reading it, touch your heart is this the way as a guy? If you have no money don't come out and play don't xia suai .
人在做,天在看。
Old 05-12-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
Today got 1 guy went to JBM the red signboard for massage and happy ending. After job done he told the ML he got no cash can payment by paylah. The ML accepted, the guy leave very fast she then realize payment failed to transfer but she could not get hold of the guy.
End up the poor ML did not make any money and yet has to pay the massage money for this guy.
If you are the guy and you reading it, touch your heart is this the way as a guy? If you have no money don't come out and play don't xia suai .
人在做,天在看。
Usually the entrance fee is paid before entering the room, no? Any other job fees are paid directly to the ML after the deed is done. So how is it that the ML gotta pay the massage fee?
Old 05-12-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
synkotic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
anyone try BM Sk* Spa before? my friend told me got one malaysian ML very popular there. walk pass for lunch but kopi shop under reno.
If u referring to S***y, there are better ones out there. Photos discount maybe 30%.
Old 05-12-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all
Tml trying sisi, let's see if her boobs r any good n real
Old 06-12-2023, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Usually the entrance fee is paid before entering the room, no? Any other job fees are paid directly to the ML after the deed is done. So how is it that the ML gotta pay the massage fee?
Is a small shop bro. Nowsday their business are bad. As long got customer come in they are happy so also never ask for payment for entrance first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1