The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
slaughter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
YES... always happier outside this place...

Can't wait to be out of this place........ tomorrow.... yahoo...
wow.. shiok... enjoy your trip bro. so envious as i have to wait til jan to head back to los.
Old 13-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughter View Post
should be can la.. actually bo license also can ride one.. as i went there to rent bikes without license.. just prepare kena caught i think gotta pay abt 500thb.. which is $20sgd... but after that u still can continue riding.. funny right..
Bro not so ex lar.. i kanna before roadblock.. only fine me 300B, pay on the spot.. after paying the Police man ask me to ride slow and safely and to enjoy my holiday.,
Old 13-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashok View Post
majority are offering at 200bht/day. Some of the bike aer quite new too. try to avoid the road leading to Patong cos the police will cfm stationed there to stop all motorists every evening.

as for whether it is safe to ride at night, i think it applies to the day time as well. Ride safely and slowly. No need to cheong mah. Exploring phuket on a bike can be fun, but then, make sure u know ur way well. I tried during my previous trip thinking that i had memorised the roads/maps well, but dont really help. Hahahaha
This point i totally agreed. even though i have been the 5 time liao.. i still lost way my the next day. but no matter what you wil still get back to patong not to worry.. phuket is just like singapore.. gp 1 big round you still can get to your place you want to... that why i never get sick of phuket
Old 14-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
slaughter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bro not so ex lar.. i kanna before roadblock.. only fine me 300B, pay on the spot.. after paying the Police man ask me to ride slow and safely and to enjoy my holiday.,
Oh? That was what the hotel owner told me during our last trip there. He mentioned 500baht for no license or not putting on helmet. Haha.. I guess he overexaggerated a lil'...
Old 14-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 17
werwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i back phuket last fri , last sescond day of stay rain really whole day and nite, started to rain monring 8am to nite 1am. i go everywhere also carry a umbrella. ATV also alone go i , boss atv tell me all had cancel or postponed due to raining. first time riding ATV alone, i choose this package atv visiting big buddha de. Really magnificient and huge wor the buddha.

i also feel phuket got kong tao spell, now i back to spore le and still keep thinking of going there, keep thinking when i can go again. i had go phuket for 3 times liao le, every yr go one time and everytime return back to spore aslo keep thinking of the sea sand sun and of course the many many ladies there. SImply enough y is beacuse there the life are so stressless, stay hotel, eat, land tour or sea tour, nite jiu si drink and drink with pretty woman surrounding you. what can a man still ask for , isn't it.

Phuket i will be back ....
Old 14-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by werwet2 View Post
i back phuket last fri , last sescond day of stay rain really whole day and nite, started to rain monring 8am to nite 1am. i go everywhere also carry a umbrella. ATV also alone go i , boss atv tell me all had cancel or postponed due to raining. first time riding ATV alone, i choose this package atv visiting big buddha de. Really magnificient and huge wor the buddha.

i also feel phuket got kong tao spell, now i back to spore le and still keep thinking of going there, keep thinking when i can go again. i had go phuket for 3 times liao le, every yr go one time and everytime return back to spore aslo keep thinking of the sea sand sun and of course the many many ladies there. SImply enough y is beacuse there the life are so stressless, stay hotel, eat, land tour or sea tour, nite jiu si drink and drink with pretty woman surrounding you. what can a man still ask for , isn't it.

Totally agree with you....
Old 14-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
insiderivan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ME back you up too.. I have planned my trip for next year already. Will be going there during feb. Any bro going maybe can tcss there.
Old 14-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sky87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I gg on feb 21st. Jetstar still having promo now.
Old 14-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

werwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by insiderivan View Post
ME back you up too.. I have planned my trip for next year already. Will be going there during feb. Any bro going maybe can tcss there.
u stay what hotel and how much per nite de, if u going feb pm me, i might join u and chiong together . chiong with brother better than chiong alone. i noe some massage girls there , i bet u have known some lady over there , we can bring them out for a drink or disco to have a fun nite out... btw i up u liao..
Old 15-11-2010, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by insiderivan View Post
wah bro etct going back to los?
so happy, out of the dot....

now closer to border crossing, still contemplating ......

'cos, Dec have BKK-CNX-BKK trip, 14 days..
Old 15-11-2010, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
so happy, out of the dot..now closer to border crossing, still contemplating ...... Dec have BKK-CNX-BKK trip, 14 days..
Quote:
Originally Posted by insiderivan
..etct going back to los?
It's other way aound for etct, coming back to sinkie land instead. Any more time he stays in motherland, gonna pay LOS taxes liao
Old 15-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
Thrustme83 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Talking Re: phuket

Quote:

Cheers bro, simply agree with you..phuket is heaven
Old 15-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Totally agree with you....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrustme83 View Post
Cheers bro, simply agree with you..phuket is heaven
phuket really can suk our soul away and remain at their sea sand sun woman beer bar tiger disco banana disco watever disco lol

I went to banana disco one of the nite, knn de. must pay entrance fee de 200 baht free one drink. go in order a henniken bottle beer and insdie no more than 6ppl. si bei quiet de disco sian lah, i spend 30min drinking my beer and go liao. for ur infor banana disco is not at bangla road de.
Old 16-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
insiderivan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya banana disco is like near to the beach so far away from the main entertainment street. Walk pass it once but give it a miss cos it looks like no girl will be in there. LOL..
Old 16-11-2010, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
invasion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
u stay what hotel and how much per nite de, if u going feb pm me, i might join u and chiong together . chiong with brother better than chiong alone. i noe some massage girls there , i bet u have known some lady over there , we can bring them out for a drink or disco to have a fun nite out... btw i up u liao..
bro sky87 n i going during the same period during february which is 21st to 24th. maybe uyr can work out something n we can have a big time party there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1