The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 22
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker View Post
Hi bros,
In addition to WL, if you are also into chionging pubs/discos to hunt, the shenzhen discos are as happening as ever. I took a break from TST pubs to take a chiong in our northern neighbor territory. It seems any nights of the week it is always crowded?!

For discos along Chun Feng, check out Cash and C2 just side by side each other. I particularly like Cash. Furtherdown, also visit Babyface. The crowd is mostly young, teenagers and young 20s. SYT meimei all over. Some are from HK who find it cheaper to chiong SZ, while some are staying in SZ itself. There are occasional drug taking, but be careful and be streeet smart! Occasional fights as well but usually nothing serious. Good chances for nice drinking and getting high sessions. Happy hunting!
Hello Bro HitchHiker;

Finally you appear again and as usual offering you good advise. I just had kopi with sebast97 and we were talking about you guys. The places you mentioned, are they at this SOHO area? When I was there, I noticed in this SOHO building, there are many Bars, Pubs and Discos. Since I am always there in the day, so didnot went in to look as all the shops are closed. If time permits, I hope we could go there and cheong together.

RGDS
WKK
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 04-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
The places you mentioned, are they at this SOHO area? When I was there, I noticed in this SOHO building, there are many Bars, Pubs and Discos. Since I am always there in the day, so didnot went in to look as all the shops are closed. If time permits, I hope we could go there and cheong together.
bro WKK, its yet another T8 typhoon night here in HK. Yes, we should chiong again soon!

Not sure what you mean by soho area. The discos I refer to are along Chun Feng Lu just a few blocks from Lao Di Fang hotel. Hard to miss it in the nights when the neon lights are flashing and with the mei meis standing around outside!
Old 04-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Self Defence In Changping

Quote:
That day, after lunch in SZ as we parted our ways. He headed north and me south bound. When I was back in HKG (Home) I was curious and concerned about his well being, so I called him. He has arrived in CP liao, it was about 11PM. He sounded very funny then as he told me he bought a Steel Wrench for personnal protection and this wrench was hanging on his belt for all to see. He said "Quote Sidearms gave the Police confidence, so by buying this wrench, it gave me confidence as well and hopefully it will deter all potential thugs, robbers and perhaps some perverted rapist. Unquote"

Yoh! Tony, sorry to "Bicha your lobang" I just thought it is a funny story and should share will all readers and samster. Don't be angry, I will buy you makan when we meet in HKG or SZ in September.

Cheerio and have a good weekend
Check this post for my reply.

Ok Ding Tai Feng on you next time. Hahaha.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro WKK, its yet another T8 typhoon night here in HK. Yes, we should chiong again soon!

Not sure what you mean by soho area. The discos I refer to are along Chun Feng Lu just a few blocks from Lao Di Fang hotel. Hard to miss it in the nights when the neon lights are flashing and with the mei meis standing around outside!
HitchHiker;

Typhoon T8 again huh? It should be fun. I was also informed this early evening. So, do you go home early or need not report for work since it is now T8?

This SOHO area is along Jia Bin Lu. Walking from Luo Hu Station is about 15-20 mins. Since it is summer, walking is not advisable as it is hot and humid. For me, I will take a ride from those bicycle-Taxi which is RMB5.00 one way. It is very fun when you are a pillion rider behind the cyclist.

The view is excellent and the pace is just right to see people (Ordinary PPL, WL/PPS/MMS & OKTS) walking or plying their trade along the streets of SZ. A warning though, also not for the faint-hearted, this cyclist will go against traffic, cross on red and they seem to own the streets. I think there is only 1 disadvantage, when the cyclist had a hard and long, when sitting behind, make sure you have a face-mask or something to cover your nostrils. The pungent smell of his sweat can be overwhelmingly strong.

Cheerio
WKK
Old 05-08-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

Re: Self Defence In Changping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Check this post for my reply.

Ok Ding Tai Feng on you next time. Hahaha.
Hello Tony;

Finally, you are back. Ding Tai Feng or something else also can. Just choose what you like to makan. I will be flying back to Hong Kong come next week. Let me know when shall we go to Luo Hu Chun again?

RGDS
WKK
Old 05-08-2009, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Shenzhen

Quote:
This SOHO area is along Jia Bin Lu. Walking from Luo Hu Station is about 15-20 mins.
Soho Bar can be reached by dropping off at Guo Mao MTR Station. Only one stop away from Luo Hu Station.

Quote:
Hello Tony;

Finally, you are back. Ding Tai Feng or something else also can. Just choose what you like to makan. I will be flying back to Hong Kong come next week. Let me know when shall we go to Luo Hu Chun again?
Which date will you return to Hong Kong? Maybe we can plan a joint assault to SZ, CA or CP. My dates are out. See signature.

¥120 bonks no problem. This time round I'll try my luck and slash the price to ¥100 with the OKT since we're giving the OKT volume business regularly. This is China man's rate. Kekeke.

Also this OKT's room is the cleanest I've ever used. Puts some Motel's cleanliness to shame! That's why I want to use the services of this OKT again. After I rejected two girls she brought up. I told her in a straight forward fashion, "You'll defintely have my business as I like your clean and tidy rooms. So don't waste time and just bring up SYTs with big boobs that have some standard." True and behold she brought up a few and although not as big boobs as I'd like to have. I just chose one in appreciation for her efforts. When I finished and went down. The SYTs are in full force at 1am. Haha saw many targets that I want to try in the future and make a note of it.

Your first mission is to bonk Ah L** (¥150) over at HM Building. No wonder you're smitten by her. She looks a bit like your Heavenly Spa ji shi over at Feng Gang Zhen, Dongguan.

Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-08-2009 at 04:12 AM.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
1thousand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=hitchhiker;3980002]

Quote:
Hi bros,
In addition to WL, if you are also into chionging pubs/discos to hunt, the shenzhen discos are as happening as ever. I took a break from TST pubs to take a chiong in our northern neighbor territory. It seems any nights of the week it is always crowded?!

For discos along Chun Feng, check out Cash and C2 just side by side each other. I particularly like Cash. Furtherdown, also visit Babyface. The crowd is mostly young, teenagers and young 20s. SYT meimei all over. Some are from HK who find it cheaper to chiong SZ, while some are staying in SZ itself. There are occasional drug taking, but be careful and be streeet smart! Occasional fights as well but usually nothing serious. Good chances for nice drinking and getting high sessions. Happy hunting!
Yup. There's a Pub name RICHY at Lu Shan Hotel oso not bad ( FACE is just opp). Richy Always crowded too. Heard if need some companions, can be arranged, but of cos need to know somebody there,if not no kang tao. hahaha
Old 05-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thousand View Post
Yup. There's a Pub name RICHY at Lu Shan Hotel oso not bad ( FACE is just opp). Richy Always crowded too. Heard if need some companions, can be arranged, but of cos need to know somebody there,if not no kang tao. hahaha
Thanks bro, I will try to check out that place. Don't worry about arranging companions, we can always hunt ourselves chances in SZ usually quite good!
Old 06-08-2009, 05:14 AM
Samster

Re: Shenzhen

[QUOTE=Tony Stark;3980874]

Which date will you return to Hong Kong? Maybe we can plan a joint assault to SZ, CA or CP. My dates are out. See signature.

¥120 bonks no problem. This time round I'll try my luck and slash the price to ¥100 with the OKT since we're giving the OKT volume business regularly. This is China man's rate. Kekeke. QUOTE]

Tony Stark;

I will probably meet you to cheong the streets of Shenzhen around the 3rd week of August. I am still thinking of Xiao Lan, remember her? Such a sweet gal!

Wah! You really too much leh! 得寸进尺! I don't think you can get RMB100.00 lah. RMB120.00 very low liao, are you really going to squeeze the OKT's? Let some room for them to makan. However, I will always support you, I will go with you to the place you mentioned. We try! Then the Ding Tai Feng makan on me.

RGDS
WKK
Old 06-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Any1 stay xin an hotel?? V near to luo hu train station.
Hope to get some info

thanks 1st
Old 07-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=1thousand;3980915]
Quote:

Bro 1thousand;

It's a really small world isn't it. Fancy bumping into you at a Hawker Centre in Sillypore. The ironic thing is that when you ask to meet me in the evening and I can't make it because of prior appointment.

So after your makan, where did you go? I noticed that Geylang has been swept clean of Street Walkers. Nothing much to see unless you visit the licenced whorehouse or the KTV's

Thank you for the above info about the pub in Lu Shan Hotel. Will visit the Pub and try my luck when I go back to Hong Kong again.

RGDS
WKK
Old 07-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 16
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

im coming over to shenzhen on aug 15... any brother got kangtao to chiong? i break off with shenzhen gf so lanlan come alone liao.... cryyyyyy.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
escx60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro got number of FL available. Will be in SZ next week, but may not have time to go look see look see, will have to settle with "Room service"...

Also, what is the legal age, got fren intro a girl only 17 yrs old. legal or not?
Old 10-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3132 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

I am also at sz from 12/08 with my sz gf......
Old 10-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escx60 View Post
Any bro got number of FL available. Will be in SZ next week, but may not have time to go look see look see, will have to settle with "Room service"...

Also, what is the legal age, got fren intro a girl only 17 yrs old. legal or not?
Hi bro,
You have PM.

My humble two cents.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1