The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Latest news...

Tiffany from 43 is looking for a BF if any of you boys are keen...Told me she's Jap but sounded more like a Korean, 23, enhanced 34D boobies (soft to squeeze), great root too.

She said that she's super bored coz her Chinese BF and just left for China
Old 21-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dickycheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Latest news...

Tiffany from 43 is looking for a BF if any of you boys are keen...Told me she's Jap but sounded more like a Korean, 23, enhanced 34D boobies (soft to squeeze), great root too.

Bro pocketrocket, is she the Tiffany with a pierced belly button and butterfly tattoo on her lower back?
Old 21-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For bros who wanna know where asian massage area is...just looked it up in the classifieds in the leader. There is a mp# you can call to enquire about the address. Anyway tried MiYa (I think) few weeks ago and have to say her massage is top notch and she also provides bbbj (for $30) and fs (for $60). Opted for the former as she is having her period. Have to say quite satisfied with her bbbj and she did cim as well. Holycow...and after that she actually asked me whether I liked her bbbj. Haha! Worth rtf....Adois to the bitch from tiffanys.... n the rooms r totally spacious n comes with a toilet n shower.

Also manage to try Michelle from Moon Club, the famouus singaporean there who charges $125 instead of $110. She does ar and cim....totally wonderful experience...n totally has gfe. Tried her twice so far...better to call in and book cos I almost waited for 20 mins for my first visit to her. Great money's worth!
Old 21-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Latest news...

see this is exactly the sort of shit i don't encourage.. i've heard enough stories from these girls about the dogs they manage to put on a leash.. and yes, those are their exact quoted words. there are hot korean women all over melbourne - why the fuck would anyone go to a brothel to look for a gf unless you're a total fucking retard.

i am frankly fucking sick and tired of hearing about the new fuckwits that get hooked each week.. if anyone ends up dating anyone of these girls or are just seeing them for some outside fun, at least be a fucking man and do it with with some self respect rather than making a fool of yourself by dumping money on them and tagging behind their arse like a fucking dog bowing down to their every wimper. some people are just a bloody disgrace to the chinese population.
Old 21-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tektron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May - Romantics....
Young...
Body 8.5/10 (very nice and firm)
Face 8/10 (cute)
Tits: 8.5/10 (enhanced)
BBBJ: 10/10 (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW)
Sex: 9/10 (good and into it)
Massage: 10/10 (Ive had 2 different styles)
RTF: HELL YES!!!!

Seen May 3 times now and she is a kitten....
Very nice smile, Korean and learning English! Does understand english and likes to learn, however the convo dont get in the way of the action.
Ill make it sweet and easy for eveyone... Go see this girl and book 45mins.
She will give you the best blowie you will ever have. Last time I had her on her knees and with hands full of hair was ramming it dont her throat. She gags and gags and gags and just keeps going. She will gets into it BUT you have to treat her nice on the first visits or no BBBJ!!!
Old 22-12-2009, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
see this is exactly the sort of shit i don't encourage.. i've heard enough stories from these girls about the dogs they manage to put on a leash.. and yes, those are their exact quoted words. there are hot korean women all over melbourne - why the fuck would anyone go to a brothel to look for a gf unless you're a total fucking retard.

i am frankly fucking sick and tired of hearing about the new fuckwits that get hooked each week.. if anyone ends up dating anyone of these girls or are just seeing them for some outside fun, at least be a fucking man and do it with with some self respect rather than making a fool of yourself by dumping money on them and tagging behind their arse like a fucking dog bowing down to their every wimper. some people are just a bloody disgrace to the chinese population.
bro just curious, where does the koreans hang out at (any club? bar? suburb)?

is there a suburb like boxhill (taiwan/chinese) or richmond (viet) where there are more koreans?
Old 22-12-2009, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chronicled1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro casanova. I'm not very inclined to give away the phone number myself for obvious reason (anti-vice etc).

RE: operation backdoor...I actually went out on Friday night and got myself a CBJ for $50 by a nice caucasian lady. The street went all quiet when sirens went off - and I ended up dropping the pretty terrified lady all the way to Albert Lake (where apparently her spotter was). She insisted (rather strongly) that I took $10 for 'my troubles'.

It was the first, and probably the LAST time I'll do it. CBJ in the car, in the open, is NOT that exhilarating. I saw Port Melbourne and South Melbourne as destinations that the police was doing their rounds as well! Didn't know that these constituted the 'red light' SW zones!
Old 22-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
there are hot korean women all over melbourne - why the fuck would anyone go to a brothel to look for a gf unless you're a total fucking retard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post

is there a suburb like boxhill (taiwan/chinese) or richmond (viet) where there are more koreans?
yeah bro sefure, do enlighten us, I'm also interested in finding a hot/decent korean gf, but don't know where to look, won't be stupid enough to date a wl tho
Old 22-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tektron View Post
May - Romantics....
Young...
Body 8.5/10 (very nice and firm)
Face 8/10 (cute)
Tits: 8.5/10 (enhanced)
BBBJ: 10/10 (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW)
Sex: 9/10 (good and into it)
Massage: 10/10 (Ive had 2 different styles)
RTF: HELL YES!!!!

Seen May 3 times now and she is a kitten....
Very nice smile, Korean and learning English! Does understand english and likes to learn, however the convo dont get in the way of the action.
Ill make it sweet and easy for eveyone... Go see this girl and book 45mins.
She will give you the best blowie you will ever have. Last time I had her on her knees and with hands full of hair was ramming it dont her throat. She gags and gags and gags and just keeps going. She will gets into it BUT you have to treat her nice on the first visits or no BBBJ!!!
wow, didn't know mai was back. hopefully its the same mai that i'm thinking of and not a new girl.. mai was a standout at romantics in terms of looks and she was a great root as well but then disappeared for quite a long time.. looks like i'll have to go check her out for myself soon.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsupboy View Post
yeah bro sefure, do enlighten us, I'm also interested in finding a hot/decent korean gf, but don't know where to look, won't be stupid enough to date a wl tho
gee, you blokes don't get out around the city very often do you.. take a walk around melb central and in particular down swanston st and la trobe st during the evenings.. it's almost like k-town... ok, i'm exagerating a bit, but still theres stacks of koreans around that area of the city and a lot of them a hot - plus there's plenty of hot china girls around there as well.
Old 23-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the info bro sefure, but i guess the street isn't exactly a place to talk up a k-chick (no china chicks for me :P), at least i don't feel comfortable doing that.

however i do know that bubbles (around collins st) has quite a number of k-chicks, but that place is kind of doggy though.
Old 23-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks for the info bro sefure, but i guess the street isn't exactly a place to talk up a k-chick, at least i don't feel comfortable doing that.
yeah, my sentiments exactly, feels a'lil weird going up to them and just saying hi , but thanks for the info bro sefure.
Old 23-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 21
godfather85 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergodfather85 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergodfather85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all, tried da asian massage place tt was featured in da Leader... As a bro mentioned, there's a mp# 2 call n it's in da city area... Tried Yuki 2dae... Pretty gd conversationalist... Apparently she's 28 n frm PRC... Got 2 work up mi mandarin... went juz 4 BJ... Here's mi 2 cents worth...

Body 7/10 (haf sum meat on her frame... not 4 guys who wan skinny model type)
Face 6/10
Tits: 7/10 (C cups... quite a handful... all natural)
BJ: 7.5/10 (Not bad... got momentum, gd suction n deep throat)
Massage: 7/10 (Not bad but not spectular)
RTF: Not until I try da others... Boss says da gers change day 2 day...
Old 23-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickycheong View Post
Bro pocketrocket, is she the Tiffany with a pierced belly button and butterfly tattoo on her lower back?

She's the oneee!!!
Old 24-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WundaY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So was that Tantric, Tantra or Thai?
Old 24-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yahoome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

season's greetings....found this in another forum...

http://ling4you.com/xmas-present.jpg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1