The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 24-07-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dazza4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
Sounds like you got it all. Galaxy staff provides more privacy (less hard selling of ladies drinks etc)

Could also check out bombastic or M1
Thanks bro. I heard that Boombastic and M1 are more like discos... I was looking for somewhere with light music...

Also, any guidance on what the damage is in Galaxy, etc? I heard something like $80 cover plus $80 to get a girl to come sit with you plus $250 to take the girl back to the hotel... Does that sound about right?
Old 24-07-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Lostboys9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going on 28 Jul to 30Jul.

Anybody want to join forces, please PM me.
If not, will be 'satu orang' going KTVs...zzzz
Old 25-07-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
....Just like some places have some really good gems, some may follow you back for no cost at all. It's really a YMMV land. Just go to (Holywings) and you would see all the MLS at major points there on their off days spending all your monies. Some like Planet so they can get their fix they are missing from where they from.
Interesting, since i am often in that area, perhaps should find one day after midnight timing to be outside there to sit down & do my ebook "reading".

Then again, i'll need to find a seat first.

Hmm...maybe i should check this place out with the girls before dropping in there, hehehe....

Quote:
Interesting, next time can try maxim. Never stopped for not wearing helmet, not dead yet, thankfully. Ojeks i take all no spare one.
Maxim while it is cheaper has its weakness too.

You can book your taxi on your phone at Harbour Bay ferry terminal, the driver who took your order can comes from as far as Nongsa or Sekupang. Hence what my friend (using Maxim) will cancel the taxi order almost immediately & re-book the taxi again.

This way, the waiting time waiting for the driver to come to us is longer than using Grab or Gojek.

Above were the bad part of it, and as for the good part.

Besides price point (which is lower), most who signs up for Maxim were newbie-on-the-batam-road driver. Can easily negotiate a full day taxi booking at a lower price. I have already met no less than 3 lady taxi driver from Maxim.

Few months ago, one auntie even bring her kids along to pick up passenger (me) too. I also learn many locals were using Maxim, even hotel staffs who help me book taxi also using Maxim.

Quote:
Speaking of which, your signature super long never update liao. i remember reading them when I was a newbie or maybe I still am
Yes, i don't feel the need to update at the moment as it still tells every reader mainly ONE same message.

Want massage with plus plus services & overnight booking girls?

1. Walk Utama Hotel 1 round.

2. Walk Pagoda Hotel 1 round.

3. Utama Hotel & Pagoda Hotel is about 1 min walk apart.

4. HJ 100k rupiah (150k) and FJ 200k rupiah (300k) can still b found in that area.
(I prefer to keep them to myself)

As for discotheques and KTVs, don't need to ask me. Most time, i can only afford to loiter outside, never go inside unless got bosses in Singapore willing to pay for what i do not drink or "eat" inside.

Meaning, i do not like to pay for something i do not like to pay for.

The last time i was in M1, my part time boss tips literally all the staffs there S$50 each, sitting girls S$100 and mami S$200. Just like what he pays for in our regular hand flower KTVs in Singapore, hehehe.... and at the end of the day, he told me didn't like Batam KTV. He prefers Singapore & Malaysia KTV night club better.

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-07-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
Bro, there are all kind of cheongsters. Some are rich. Even rp1 juta still cheap to them. Some visit 2 or 3 times in a year. 1 juta also sup sup soy to them. We are here to share good lobang, how to spent less and avoid being shortchange. I booked penuin to jln bengkong. GB rp 31k. GJ rp23k. Thats 25% i am getting. Same comfort and same services. Even saved rp10k it can do some wonders. But i am not sharing here. Wait people will say 90cts nia. Lol.
Bro, everyone is different. Some are willing to pay for girls and splurge on them even when they are not that rich. While some prefer to splurge on food and/or massage in Batam. My perspective here is no one who comes to Batam from Singapore are poor, hehehe.... different people, different habits.

My part time boss once show me in real life inside a hang flower KTV on Singapore a man whom he knew, who sells wan tan noodle in Yishun for a living. He told me, how many plates of wan tan noodle this man has to sell in order to hang a S$5000 "flower" over his favorite china girl's neck once a week consistently (whether he gets a pop from the girl later after that i don't know but according to my boss, he didn't).

Noodle man only gives his wife about S$500 a month to help out in his stall.

My boss's point is, can noodle man afford to hang S$5000 flower over his favorite china girl's neck on a daily basis? The answer is obvious.

My part time boss owns the hang flower KTV.

I learned from my part time boss, not to spend what is unsustainable if i could not keep the spending on a daily basis.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-07-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza4 View Post
Thanks bro. I heard that Boombastic and M1 are more like discos... I was looking for somewhere with light music...

Also, any guidance on what the damage is in Galaxy, etc? I heard something like $80 cover plus $80 to get a girl to come sit with you plus $250 to take the girl back to the hotel... Does that sound about right?

M1 and Boomastic got KTV rooms also.
sounds about right all places roughly same price except M1 (higher).

I don't want to say pricing liao. say already people zap me .
Old 25-07-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Interesting, since i am often in that area, perhaps should find one day after midnight timing to be outside there to sit down & do my ebook "reading".

Meaning, i do not like to pay for something i do not like to pay for.
He prefers Singapore & Malaysia KTV night club better.
next time i see someone outside reading ebook with earphones on....

Batam KTV usually need to TCCS first. Is that why?
Old 26-07-2023, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
M1 and Boomastic got KTV rooms also.
sounds about right all places roughly same price except M1 (higher).

I don't want to say pricing liao. say already people zap me .
Got it... Apologies if I did something wrong in asking for prices....
Thanks for the input bro... Really appreciate it...
Based on your input, I think we'll narrow down on Galaxy... I want to check out Thrive as well... Looks like an interesting place...
I'm hoping to find girls who can speak some English... I was told KTV girls can... And also the standard is higher...
Any input/feedback is much appreciated.
Old 26-07-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by <censored>
Ho bro nono

For the walk can ask which hotel must we stay ? Any recommendations on hotel that I can bring lady back. Thanks for the help in advance

Want massage with plus plus services & overnight booking girls?

1. Walk Utama Hotel 1 round.

2. Walk Pagoda Hotel 1 round.

3. Utama Hotel & Pagoda Hotel is about 1 min walk apart
Hi bro, if your requirement is ONLY to be able to bring the ladies back to your room, then any of the hotel in the below map would work well.

Hopefully you are able to read the map above, otherwise you may use google to search for whichever hotel nearby best suits you (if you have other requirement, eg room size, breakfast etc)

Please look out for Pagoda Hotel and Utama Hotel in the map.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 26-07-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Same like you. I dont like ojek because i hate putting on the helmet and the smell. Cost cheap but my life worth more than few rupiahs.
Wah lao eh, bro. Ojek usually travel short distance, wear or dont wear helment not going to be really life threatening.

The main threat comes from what i fear most in Batam, the Batam local authorities, eg Police, immigration officer etc.

Oh, come to think of it, this coming August 2023 trip, i am also buying a bottle of shampoo for one of the MP lady's children a bottle of headlice shampoo from Singapore, hehehe... well, if you know what i am implying.

Quote:
...True life experience from yours truely. Be it at the mall, hotel, jetty and even while you are walking or sightseeing, gems are there for the taking. But one need to be patience. Only applicable to cheongsters who frequent regularly. Those 1 or 2 nights stay better go to those usual places to do their booking.
True enough bro.

The girls in those MPs looks at me as a very stingy person even when i tip them 100k rupiah after each massage session.

Hehehe...did i spoil the market? My usual 2 hour session is 300k rupiah + 300 rupiah for 4 hand massage, but i get 20% off from MP boss, plus another 20% off from being a "member" & regular. A whopping 216k rupiah savings for that session alone, so i tip each girl 100k rupiah, still got profit of 16k rupiah left to buy myself my favorite drink in there for 10k rupiah.

Though i look like i have ended up with no discount, but i get my desired quality of services and the 2 ladies are happy, hehehe....still win win, right?

Recent last 2 to 3 trips, i use S$2.90 to buy fake Singapore notes and i let the ladies choose between 100k rupiah and the fake notes. They choose the fake notes instead, hehehe...

(i mentioned this in previous posts)

I bring them lots of "toyS" which i bought online to Batam, and handful of them help me sell them too, hehehe.... they made some extra money and i get to pay lesser for better services. Another win win for everyone.

Happier girls, happier me.

Batam is like a RPG game to me, ever since i step in there 10 years ago.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 26-07-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicecube View Post
She started asking where why what I doing here (those question) and I only ask her wanna continue our chat at my hotel and she agreed.....

End up end up happy go around �� Damm sorry to her
Hehehe...by getting your very own on-ground good experience, you can better understand what i have been saying in this thread and also bro Ihowlian's quote below :

Quote:
.... Batam beautiful place with beautiful girls. There are gems everywhere. Be nice, humble, helpful, abit knowledge of bahasa indon and abit of luck, you will be in good stead to get your prize....
I think i am at a stage of building my own good experience in Batam. I try not to rely too much on "luck".

"...make things happen, see things happen & don't know what happen".

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?...ostcount=18512

and....

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...n#post21998816

I think i am greedy, i hope to have good experience in my every Batam trip.
(still working on it)

I used to travel to Batam empty handed before covid time. Today, i visit Batam with a relatively big luggage bag full of "toys" in it, hehehe... i leave Batam with an empty suitcase (and some time more money than i bring to Batam).

Sorry to have bore anyone reading, i was just sharing my ambition in Batam as i am moving forward.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 26-07-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
It depends on individual preference. For me, when I went Batam 1st time, I already tried to go to my hotel(former Formosa) by walking using Google Map. Ever since, each time I visit batam, I will always walk to the hotel from the ferry terminal even if I have friends tagging along 😁
Hi bro, long time no see. Hope all's well with you in real life.

Your experience were quite similar as me when i first started Batam. I stayed in (used to) Formosa Hotel too. And i walked to Formosa Hotel no less than 10 times in all my 10 years of Batam trips from ferry terminal.

When Formosa Hotel closed down some years back ago, the situation has forced me to move out of my comfort zone to re-established another headquarter in Batam, hehehe... no hotel could match Formosa as yet.

Or to put it in a easy-to-understand picture.

No hotel in Batam has what Formosa Hotel :

1. A KTV with girls for overnight booking,

2. Located almost right in the central of most overnight booking joints and MPs.

3. Have a in-hotel MP that operates from 9am to midnight (closed at 1am).

4. Has a sauna room that most people didn't know and ONLY me and my girls use it. More importantly, it's free. (i call it my personal sauna room as it's the only sauna where me and my girls can go completely naked inside and nobody will bother me)

5. Has a 24 hour restaurant with room service at Zhi char pricing (& 20% off too).

6. Has a Tea Story cafe that closes at 3am. So i can sit at lobby to watch the Alishan KTV girls come & go at 2am onward.

I did a thorough search in Batam over the years and no hotels in Batam has all the above features under one roof.

If anyone can find, please let me know.

And my favorite room, a long long time ago :

Some memories in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
You get to see some places you don't usually see as transport/tourists normally will not pass by the area.
This, i must agree with you. I see more things when i walk.

When travelling by car or motorbike, i tends to miss out a lot of things.

2 sides of the coins in the case as if i need to do achieve an objective in Batam fast, i would give walking a miss.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 26-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
See? 10 yrs already. Imagine how much u had save for rp10k all these years. But for my case i need to take transport. Because time is so precious even though at times i stayed 10 days straight. So why would i be so stupid to pay rp8k or 25% more just for single trip?
Bro, trying to save is good. Otherwise one would soon realize i changed a few hundred Singapore dollars to rupiah, how come my money starts to run out so fast? Thats how i feel once upon a time ago when i stayed in Formosa Hotel.

I save 10k rupiah per round, i am not going to bank in those 10k rupiah i saved into the bank. Instead, i will be spending it on something else i find worth spending on.

Its the value of each situation and/or things one finds worth to spend on that define what is "worth to" to spend on. And for that part, everyone's different, be it one is rich or poor. You also spend money to buy time when you hire a taxi, and that is of course only when you find you needed to. Otherwise you may probably be like be me, using the hotel free feeder service, hehehe.... same level of comfort anyway.

Like you have mentioned previously, bigger spender only comes batam for short trip, cannot be like us or some senior bros using time to source around for Best of the Best girls (one my definition of BOB is, pure breed Indo Chinese). Hence their best bet is? They use money to buy time, convenience and minimal-used-effort.

Which is why i shared with bro HeatguyAlvin in the previous post, why still share the good and better girls or those places in Batam which requires his time to source out when most if not all, were here to visit Batam for 2D1N or 3D2N? Longest is 4D3N. Those short time travelling bros only need a direction to know where & how to find what they are looking for.

Most are looking for the best but you & many senior bros here probably already knew, they can only find the above-averaged at best (even in M1, Galaxy KTV etc). Otherwise many would never have said that Jakarta is a better mongering place comparing to Batam, hehehe....

I would say Jakarta is an easier mongering place instead.

My stand is still, there is no poor people coming from Singapore to Batam.

Different types of cheongster in Batam, staying the same number of days carrying the same amount of resources of S$1000 may get different level of rewards in their "basket".

Just my point of view above.

Quote:
Thats why i dont like to cheong with sinkies. Everywhere they go they will say cheap cheap cheap. Only spoilt market!
Don't blame sinkie too much, nowaday Batam were flooded by foreign workers from Singapore.

Plenty of these spoil market people in Batam, bro. Which is why there are touristy area and non tourist area in Batam, isn't it?

Local Batam residents rarely visit touristy area/place.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 26-07-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza4 View Post
I'm hoping to find girls who can speak some English... I was told KTV girls can... And also the standard is higher...
Use google translate, thrive has some girls that can speak english but it's rare in batam. Basic eng can, not conversation style. KTV girls is always nego separately with girl (could be free) unless you talking about memory, links kind.
Old 26-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6716 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
no hotel could match Formosa as yet.
You made me crying, seeing the photo of the room. One of MY ROOMS too! 275? 265? My memory is fading...

Besides all good points you mentioned, there is something intangible that Formosa had and no other hotel has: the atmosphere, the feeling, the memories associated to it.
it does not matter if in my visits to Batam after COVID I have stayed in a much better and higher-class hotel (Four Points). Now I have a better room, but I miss the staff of Formosa, the kind of feeling "out of civil world", in a territory I know with its traps and golden spots, and I even miss the smell (yes, the smell of common areas).
Old 27-07-2023, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Use google translate, thrive has some girls that can speak english but it's rare in batam. Basic eng can, not conversation style. KTV girls is always nego separately with girl (could be free) unless you talking about memory, links kind.
That's valuable information. Thanks for the tip. Will post again closer to travel date. See if any other brothers here going to be there same time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1