The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofdota View Post
Any review for m@vis retreat??
Picture shown quite different from real life. Quite SOP.
Old 28-07-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinkait View Post
Haven't been to cuppage in a while, but whenever i go I'll only go for N***, know her since farrer park then rochor then cuppage.

She has gained weight over the years and is aware of it, so she goes to the gym often to try and slim down. Has a beautiful set of natural D cups, because they are so big, they sag somewhat, but makes me love them even more. Au naturale always
She manage to slim down after going back to China and just came back afew days ago. Still the same sweet voice and awesome attitude. Now she went back to Farrer Park days size.
Old 29-07-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
She manage to slim down after going back to China and just came back afew days ago. Still the same sweet voice and awesome attitude. Now she went back to Farrer Park days size.
Farrer park days? Wow ok time to go try. Any one know where Amy went?
Old 30-07-2023, 06:25 AM
Samster

quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsc View Post
Farrer park days? Wow ok time to go try. Any one know where Amy went?
Amy now at East Coast. Not sure which shop
Old 30-07-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Xinkait deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes saw from her WeChat that she's slimmed down considerably. Hope the funbags are still inflated nicely
Old 30-07-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 15
yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
heard of a new MILF that offers this DG skills for 1.5hrs session booked - located in orchard, with rooms. so went to visit.

OK...milf category, average looking but her massage skills are good. DG experienced and since I know all the gals there, she was more adventurous with me.

Took up her 1.5hrs package and she was telling me on her range of "kung fu" skills that she has acquired in DG.

Asked her to explain the 鱼跃龙门 style..she replied"要体验不用解释”。。。

POWER! Major tease. Stress all released out ..... breathless.

Dont want to sabo shop. WIll only respond to PM & at least 50 points pls.

Explanation of 鱼跃龙门 will be included in PM.
Keen to try bro can share tks
Old 30-07-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Shyboy09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Anyone know where is cherry who works at cuppage lvl 6? Suddenly no news.
Old 30-07-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!
Quote:
Amy now at East Coast. Not sure which shop
Ah I see. Thanks man
Old 30-07-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinkait View Post
Yes saw from her WeChat that she's slimmed down considerably. Hope the funbags are still inflated nicely
She assured me that they are still there. 🤭 have to find time to go down soon
Old 04-08-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
13Master deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy13Master deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Faye 菲菲 left Cuppage
Old 05-08-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10824 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Amy is now at the same East Coast joint as Lina @ East Coast, and making people super happy.
I have shared about Lina @ East Coast before, under East Coast thread.
https://sammyboy.online/picture.php?albumi...pictureid=6817

Happiness comes in 3 forms : happy, very happy, super happy
Bro can share Amy’s contact? I frequent Lina’s joint and I know her, Apple and YoYo so not nice to go up look for Amy 😂
Old 06-08-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 12
Bourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can share contact , bro?
Old 07-08-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 6
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
She assured me that they are still there. 🤭 have to find time to go down soon
Just went to find nxnx. Only left her and 1 more. Her service was good last time. Now even better. Gfe gao gao. Can confirmed her D still there. Look as beautiful as before
Old 08-08-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Just went to find nxnx. Only left her and 1 more. Her service was good last time. Now even better. Gfe gao gao. Can confirmed her D still there. Look as beautiful as before
Since just nice got 2. Can 4 hands.🤭🤭🤭
Old 08-08-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Amy is now at the same East Coast joint as Lina @ East Coast, and making people super happy.
I have shared about Lina @ East Coast before, under East Coast thread.
https://sammyboy.online/picture.php?albumi...pictureid=6817

Happiness comes in 3 forms : happy, very happy, super happy
Really? Amy got super happy option now? 😍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1