The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
secretive2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Just finished the session with my viet syt, still as steamy.Solid 10/10 massage,this morning woke up from bad sleep due to neck pain,so decide to pay her a visit to see if she can fix it.Her massage really helps lots.2nd visit to her,her sensual improved more sensual, more twist and turn and some edging technique with quite alot oil after a while she put my dick in between her blossom and give me a boob job,damn shiok i trying my best not to shoot afterwards she lean forward to let me play with her boobs.I was busy sucking her C cup boobs. Her hdly improved quite alot more teasing at the groin area.Paid the same tips to keep it affordable.
Respect bro for sharing this post. Looking forward to return to cbd to hunt. =P
Old 03-02-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Think minimum is 88+50=138 rite?
Normally I will take 88 for 90mins
Old 07-02-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohthatsyou View Post
Pm contact bro
Just pmed you bro, better find her ASAP, she might be considering leaving our shores as her that ugly fatty shanghai auntie boss doesnt treat her well.

Dongbei girls the best, and near CBD area makes it even better. She has very exotics looks, a bit like Dilireba. Her voice is so nice and soothing, and her massage is damn solid and unique, esp that Korean asshole and groin massage..moreover there is FJ included which makes it even better, very rare gem..
Old 07-02-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Just pmed you bro, better find her ASAP, she might be considering leaving our shores as her that ugly fatty shanghai auntie boss doesnt treat her well.

Dongbei girls the best, and near CBD area makes it even better. She has very exotics looks, a bit like Dilireba. Her voice is so nice and soothing, and her massage is damn solid and unique, esp that Korean asshole and groin massage..moreover there is FJ included which makes it even better, very rare gem..
Mind to share? Thx...
Old 07-02-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
oysteromelete1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Possible to share? Thanks in advance!
Old 07-02-2024, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jtzx123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just finished the session with my viet syt, still as steamy.Solid 10/10 massage,this morning woke up from bad sleep due to neck pain,so decide to pay her a visit to see if she can fix it.Her massage really helps lots.2nd visit to her,her sensual improved more sensual, more twist and turn and some edging technique with quite alot oil after a while she put my dick in between her blossom and give me a boob job,damn shiok i trying my best not to shoot afterwards she lean forward to let me play with her boobs.I was busy sucking her C cup boobs. Her hdly improved quite alot more teasing at the groin area.Paid the same tips to keep it affordable.
Hi bro able to share contact? Thank you in advance!
Old 08-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Hey bro dont mind to pm contact and share? So sorry the new mobile sbf version doesnt seems able to PM
Old 08-02-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
miraclesz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Normally I will take 88 for 90mins
Bro can pmed sharing. Thanks alot
Old 08-02-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jason5000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
can share bro, many thanks.
Old 08-02-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi.. can share location.. TIA
Old 08-02-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

klayjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro can PM contact, thanks
Old 08-02-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ngwook2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro, can share contact pls?
Old 12-02-2024, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 19
js0n is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjs0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, for spas near CBD or bugis with young prc quite hard to get 3B, market rate is 4B. I know one sultry horny young prc ML from Dongbei who does one dragon 一条龙 standard and full 1 hour solid professional massage with steamy FJ. Spa environment very clean and luxurious , in a discreet high end expat area near CBD along sg river. looks exotic a bit like Kpop star Luna and also a bit like xinjiang actress Gulinazhar. rare exotic hidden gem. She even has special Juagen technique she learnt in South Korea. You have to try it to know how exotic this is. just pmed you. fellow bros feel free to pm me for help

Boss happy new year , dun mind sharing. Need some excitement after a hectic cny
Old 12-02-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

I have one very beautiful Viet SYT. Look at her pictures in WeChat already cannot tahan.

Recently, she moved to CBD area. So happy as now is very much nearer to me.

Contacts for more experienced bros only (to be safe). Please PM me.
Old 12-02-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
Miroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Market rate is 400!?
I never hear that in massage place. In my understanding, market rate max is 100-150 (excluding entrance fee).
400, I think can have much better choice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1