The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2003, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 22
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by darkstar
onz

bro naemlo.....wanna join us or not
Think today is his last day of in-camp..................anyway think he onli like PRC............
Old 22-11-2003, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by fun4evergood
....anyway think he onli like PRC............
ah....but ppl mind can change one.....esp after seeing the chai in jc stretch.
Old 22-11-2003, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by lament
Never try any aussie hospitality meh......... was with darkie yesterday mah ....... anyway 2nite arrange meeting .........

BTW, for rest of the Bros, JC on Monday is having Anniversary and have free flow but timing for freeflow not confirmed.......
Did that when I was studying there few yrs ago, blonde, red, .....gers.

In the end I still prefer CHINESE, dunno y.....
Old 22-11-2003, 05:21 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
welcome back bro

w/o u the forum slightly more quiet....kekeke
so u ready to storm the sg scene again?
any fr to report from down under....any R&R?
uh.....got buy souvenir for me or not...

cheers!
Storm?? heheheh I was in Parklane last nite my first nite in S'pore..... Dunno how to spell the KTV name, it's something Tu...... at the 5th level, I guess u guys should know which KTV I meant.

Long time no drink.... 4 persons drank 2 bottles of Martell. Quite normal KTV, maybe wrong gers in the room.
Old 22-11-2003, 05:23 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Strider_sG
Welcome back Bro Namelo... Well guess he never tried anything from down under....hard to get there also..hahaha if in taiwan, thats a different issue. Well guess no souvenir for any of us...

I dun like ang mos bitch.... I prefer CHINESE babes.....

Souvenir??? I didn't even buy anything for myself or my sweet 'wife'. That place is a ghost town.....
Old 22-11-2003, 05:25 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
onz

bro naemlo.....wanna join us or not

I want to join but hor but hor I tonite revisit MG..... want to join me???
Old 22-11-2003, 05:26 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Think today is his last day of in-camp..................anyway think he onli like PRC............

Only u know me well!!!!!!!!!!
Old 23-11-2003, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 22
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by naemlo
Only u know me well!!!!!!!!!!
SUre..........................happy cheonging.......
Old 23-11-2003, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
liverpudian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jazzy 51

went down today to this pub with frens and had a jug of beer. damage was $33 in total with finger food included. saw a lot of gals who were dressed in very sexy clothes. however observed ard and saw that most cheongsters there did not really raba a lot the gals as the gals juz rubbed their butts against the cheongsters. and one more thing is that the gals really butterfly away very fast. however, this is one gd joint to watch wwwwww with frens who want slight rabaing........
Old 23-11-2003, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Re: Jazzy 51

Quote:
Originally posted by liverpudian
went down today to this pub with frens and had a jug of beer. damage was $33 in total with finger food included. saw a lot of gals who were dressed in very sexy clothes. however observed ard and saw that most cheongsters there did not really raba a lot the gals as the gals juz rubbed their butts against the cheongsters. and one more thing is that the gals really butterfly away very fast. however, this is one gd joint to watch wwwwww with frens who want slight rabaing........
If i am not wrong, there are thais and Viets gal there. i prefer the thais to the viets. They butterfly damn fast and when they have customer for short time, they will ask you for tips first if you already rabba them.
Old 23-11-2003, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The viet girls always take tips first from you before they do any extra with others. That's the way they make more $... cheers.
Old 23-11-2003, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
firestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by naemlo
Storm?? heheheh I was in Parklane last nite my first nite in S'pore..... Dunno how to spell the KTV name, it's something Tu...... at the 5th level, I guess u guys should know which KTV I meant.

Long time no drink.... 4 persons drank 2 bottles of Martell. Quite normal KTV, maybe wrong gers in the room.
It should be tuberRose, one of my fav. ktv shortlist. Consists of viet, m'sian and local... very fun, some of the viet girls from jc too... i saw a couple of them during my last visit.

That's why i still luv to go jc, there are ktv types of girls:P
Old 23-11-2003, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by berg51
The viet girls always take tips first from you before they do any extra with others. That's the way they make more $... cheers.
yes, they knn rabba you for 5 to 10 min then say have to go short time ask you to pay first, nb.

that is why dont really like the way they work. I think the thai girls are more steady lah..
Old 23-11-2003, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
firestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
yes, they knn rabba you for 5 to 10 min then say have to go short time ask you to pay first, nb.

that is why dont really like the way they work. I think the thai girls are more steady lah..
i agreed, thias are more steady than viets. unless u r regular or their 'sweet heart', such issue will not occurred....
Old 23-11-2003, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all
re:
i agreed even with my hands and legs up. The vitenam girls not only fly ard, one of my friend got her sit with him for less than 10 mins plus without RUBBRA yet and she already ask for tip to go liao cos other table customer ON her to 81 la. feel very TULAN sometime like we guys kana chop over there. Its true unless you are her very regular customer than thing will not be the same. Heard from many months back there is a thai girl (CMI) face ask 50 only for sex but not include hotel la. She said even include massage service also but look wise cant make it.
I believe luck are also very important sometime we cheong...

Happy Cheongging........

gstringgal

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1