The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

harh? U mean u were stopped by those ah pek and ah mas....you ran damn slow
Old 04-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
Rexell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRexell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wahlan eh i read the collection of pubic hairs post and i laughed for 10mins. even now as i'm typing i'm stil laughing. laugh until my mother ask me wat i was laughing but faster change site to yahoo liao.. knn i really pei fu him.. some more got bloody 26 liao. hahahahahaha
Old 05-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Bugster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PRos......... TEach me some skills lolx
Old 06-11-2005, 02:08 AM
Samster

X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here goes mine....
when my sis was in sec school, i use her soiled underwear & bra to mb. we share the same toilet and there is this basket where we will put all our dirty clothes inside. always took it out to mb when bathing. later become even bolder, when she not at home, went to her room and used her clean bra to mb and cum inside. after that will clean a bit and put it back. sometimes she complain to my mom that her bra not dry yet then so fast put into her cupboard. =p
Old 06-11-2005, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
uzzolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy
Here goes mine....
when my sis was in sec school, i use her soiled underwear & bra to mb. we share the same toilet and there is this basket where we will put all our dirty clothes inside. always took it out to mb when bathing. later become even bolder, when she not at home, went to her room and used her clean bra to mb and cum inside. after that will clean a bit and put it back. sometimes she complain to my mom that her bra not dry yet then so fast put into her cupboard. =p

Hm...smelling panties and bra and PCC, something I have done for last 20 years and still going strong. I have smell undies from my ex girlfriend, girlfriend sister, girlfriend's mom, beautiful maids, chio MIL, cousins, friends, neighbours, classmates, colleagues...all in all probably more than 200.

never miss a chance to smell and feel the undies, the stench just make me come harder.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
uzzolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: most pervert things done?

This is not my pervert thing but something that my ex lover like to do...

I managed to hook up with a good looking but lonely 30+ lady. She work as a finance manager and we have been seeing each other for a while. It was not until 2 months and 8 meetings that I managed to touch down.

We started having sex in my car and proceed to hotel and eventually at her house. Ever since we make love at her place, she has a particular interest to screw with me on her wedding bed where her wedding photo with her husband is hung up. She will be extremly sensous and really talk dirty infront of her wedding photo, and she will scream my name and her husband name when she is coming. she will also like to use her husband clothing to wipe my cum and get me to screw her from behind while she is holding a few of their photo together.
It was kind of kinky and fresh to me in the begining but it gets kind of creepy after a while. But I couldn;t resist a tight shaven pussy and continue to bonk her more than 12 times at her place. The last straw was whe she wanted the bonking in front of the wedding photo and recorded into her DVD, It just scare me off and I just sian from then onwards.
Old 06-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Samster

X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how about fetish for my gfs to exposed themselves in public? sounds pervert right? don't know why but i always have this urge to expose my gf in public, it really makes me high. but now have to be more careful due to cam hp all around.
esp with my more open-minded gfs, i always took off their bra and panty either at their house or inside the car. then will make them shop around with me braless and pantyless. when other people try to see my gf zaogeng, it really make me high. there was once in mrt she was not wearing anything inside, a guy was sitting opposite us. purposely ticker my gf so she can't keep still and will open her legs a bit. exposing her bush a bit here and there. when my friends come my house play mahjong, will purposely leave my room door slightly open and my gf was sleeping inside naked. the worst was going to hdb staircase, both of us strip completely naked and bonk there. after bonking, will still stay there but my gf naked and smoke or sleep for awhile. but usually we go there at night around 2-3am where there is no one.
pervert enough? =p
Old 06-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

just read what a samster(parkjisung) has did, he pcced into a shampoo container of a female tenant which he fantasied!
Old 06-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ToxicQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after going toilet to urinate then come back to the bedroom n ask my bf to lick.. lol.. shiok n high.
Old 06-11-2005, 09:39 PM
parkjisung

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Whao bro, is this woman open to new friendship? Cos' i dun mind her fetishes. Aye serious one, why not PM me her contacts if she is really lonely and need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzzolo
This is not my pervert thing but something that my ex lover like to do...

I managed to hook up with a good looking but lonely 30+ lady. She work as a finance manager and we have been seeing each other for a while. It was not until 2 months and 8 meetings that I managed to touch down.

We started having sex in my car and proceed to hotel and eventually at her house. Ever since we make love at her place, she has a particular interest to screw with me on her wedding bed where her wedding photo with her husband is hung up. She will be extremly sensous and really talk dirty infront of her wedding photo, and she will scream my name and her husband name when she is coming. she will also like to use her husband clothing to wipe my cum and get me to screw her from behind while she is holding a few of their photo together.
It was kind of kinky and fresh to me in the begining but it gets kind of creepy after a while. But I couldn;t resist a tight shaven pussy and continue to bonk her more than 12 times at her place. The last straw was whe she wanted the bonking in front of the wedding photo and recorded into her DVD, It just scare me off and I just sian from then onwards.
Old 06-11-2005, 09:43 PM
parkjisung

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastpipper
just read what a samster(parkjisung) has did, he pcced into a shampoo container of a female tenant which he fantasied!

Whao lao, bro East piper, u damn funny. If u go thru this thread, u will know what i did is mild lar. Some more give the eeee-so-dirty-one kinda innocent expression. haha. At least u guys here dun hide it like some others.
Old 06-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Location: What da ya think?! In the land of Chio bus, Chilli Padis, Chao Ah Lians, FL and etc.......
My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Vigin Lover Vigin Lover Vigin Lover
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

I may not as 'brave' as many of bros here...but pls let me share some of mine pervert things done...

1) always take pics of chio gals outside and later they become my PCC target at home (I have bad memory so I need to take down their faces or I will forget very fast liao)

2) go to Bugis Junction MOS burger and sniff the sanity pad section and PCC there with the picture of the gal that I had taken on my phone.

3) go my gf hse and sniff my gf's sister G-string and PCC.

4) kissing and heavy petting with my gf at Marina South and she would PCC for me and I dig her CB.

5) my gf did blow-job for me in Senton Way carpark (at weekends noone is there).
Old 07-11-2005, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Here goes mine....
ohhhh... this is sick .. .
Old 07-11-2005, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
JIKED D is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
when my friends come my house play mahjong, will purposely leave my room door slightly open and my gf was sleeping inside naked.
that remind me ... once my fren came over to my place and was in my room, using computer. I was fingering my ex at a bed nearby (cover up) and my ex was trying hard not to moan .

think my fren know abt it and sort of scold me after my ex left ... putting him in a hard position.

thinkin back, it was kinda fun
Old 07-11-2005, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

after reading through so many of the 'FRs'.. still feel that the collection of hairs is the most pervert act of all!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1