The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2013, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 988 / Power: 15
Forsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning!

Where in SG can I find my type of girls??

年青貌美的女孩子, 年龄在18岁-24岁之间,身高在163cm-173cm.

一定要身材匀称, 皮肤细腻白皙, 乳房丰满(最少有B),手细腿长,臀部又圆润又翘。 有大专水平最好.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Jade HH.

Based on what I saw from the past 3 saturdays

My previous contact of ***44847 is no longer in use.

Current contact will have the same 3 first digits followed by 23626
Old 14-04-2013, 04:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsyth View Post
Jade HH.

Based on what I saw from the past 3 saturdays
Thanks bro. Will go Sat HH on my return.
Old 14-04-2013, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wercim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros.... which KTV u all will be going..
Old 16-04-2013, 03:12 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wercim View Post
Hi bros.... which KTV u all will be going..
I think bro Forsyth was referring to Club Jade 6th FL at Peace Centre. It has been rumored that some girls from high end joints go there for HH.

I personally prefer LV and TAM, Havelock Rd.

Some bros hv also touted XTD as a place for PRC n Viet SYTs who r playable...

Meeting ur type of girl at any one particular session in any KTV is a matter of luck. Many random factors r involved. Predestined affinity?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 17-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From my experience, its mainly based on luck and taking the first or second round, the longer you wait, the girls either are taken up or they think they don't want to waste time going round and round to push door and they leave.

Anyway, I sing plus I chit chat girl, so if I cannot get girl of my type, my mission objective still can accomplish 50%. haha.
Old 25-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyRealName View Post
From my experience, its mainly based on luck and taking the first or second round, the longer you wait, the girls either are taken up or they think they don't want to waste time going round and round to push door and they leave.

Anyway, I sing plus I chit chat girl, so if I cannot get girl of my type, my mission objective still can accomplish 50%. haha.
Hi bro,

In life, luck n randomness often determine the outcome. Or should I say cause and effect? All we can do is to accept whatever happens...

Good afternoon!

I just came back from overseas.

Will organise more outings soon.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 26-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,

In life, luck n randomness often determine the outcome. Or should I say cause and effect? All we can do is to accept whatever happens...

Good afternoon!

I just came back from overseas.

Will organise more outings soon.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Great that you are back!
Old 02-06-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

I hv organised only 2 outings to TAM complex n once to Dynasty 2nd FL since my return over a month ago. I hv been very busy...

I hope to organise more outings starting this wk..

Some bros prefer PC complex joints cuz everything is less expensive n, they sincerely believe, gals r of the same standard as those in TAM Complex. IMHO, there is a slight difference. If what they believe were true, I would never ever go to TAM again.

One man's meat is...or could it be a Rashomon Effect?

Cheers n hv a great day!!

Bro WB
Old 03-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good afternoon!

I hv organised only 2 outings to TAM complex n once to Dynasty 2nd FL since my return over a month ago. I hv been very busy...

I hope to organise more outings starting this wk..

Some bros prefer PC complex joints cuz everything is less expensive n, they sincerely believe, gals r of the same standard as those in TAM Complex. IMHO, there is a slight difference. If what they believe were true, I would never ever go to TAM again.

One man's meat is...or could it be a Rashomon Effect?

Cheers n hv a great day!!

Bro WB
Look forward to it.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyRealName View Post
Look forward to it.
Hi Bro NMRN,

I know you prefer PC joints. Would u consider going to TAM joints? HH or SH?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 04-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers!

Bro WB
nice to see you here ....
Old 04-06-2013, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,

To go KTV to try your luck to get the beautiful girl you like is pure luck but very rare just like diamond the outlook is sparks but under professional grader with 10 times magnification the diamond may not make up to the standard one wish.

Also like buy 4D you chances of luck increases when you put more money into the bet. If you pay for Mummy to look for you then you have better luck but not necessary you strike first prize perhaps starter or consolation prize.

For me I need five combinations to get the type of girl I like. a)Height of the girl I wish. b)Weight of the girl I can carry. c) The complexion of her skin I can feel. d) The uniqueness of her look that every men will turn their heads. e) The girl that I can make her more beautiful. With all this only once in a blue moon I got one.

When I was overseas friends brought me to a up market KTV where the mummy show more than three rounds of 30 girls age 18 to 21 years old all in all 90 girls and I did not see anyone that I like. Mummy then asked me with so many beautiful girls and all your friends already picked at least two and you did not pick any am I gay. I smile and tell her the moment I saw you, you are already in my mind. She was so flatted that she says that tonight she booked me not I booked her. LOL
Old 07-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post
nice to see you here ....
Bro, long time no see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
To go KTV to try your luck to get the beautiful girl you like is pure luck but very rare just like diamond the outlook is sparks but under professional grader with 10 times magnification the diamond may not make up to the standard one wish.

Also like buy 4D you chances of luck increases when you put more money into the bet. If you pay for Mummy to look for you...................

For me I need five combinations to get the type of girl I like. a)Height of the girl I wish. b)Weight of the girl I can carry. c) The complexion of her skin I can feel. d) The uniqueness of her look that every men will turn their heads. e) The girl that I can make her more beautiful. With all this only once in a blue moon I got one.

When I was overseas friends brought me to a up market KTV where the mummy show more than three rounds of 30 girls age 18 to 21 years old all in all 90 girls and I did not see anyone that I like. Mummy then asked me with so many beautiful girls and all your friends already picked at least two and you did not pick any am I gay. I smile and tell her the moment I saw you, you are already in my mind. She was so flatted that she says that tonight she booked me not I booked her. LOL
Hi bro,

You r very picky...that make the two of us.

Many girls look very pretty n sexy when fully clothed but turn out to be big disappointment when stark naked.

One man's meat is another man's poison...but THE most important attribute of a girl, to me at least, is her perfect proportions from head to toe. Next is the state of her pussy, including its looks, smell, taste, wetness n responsiveness, etc. Her character, personality, voice, etc., matter only in a longer term RS, such as in BY.

My type of girl in terms of looks n body type?

年青貌美的女孩子。 年龄在18岁-24岁之间,身高在163cm-173cm.

一定要身材匀称, 皮肤细腻白皙, 乳房丰满(最少有B),手细腿长,臀部又圆润又翘。 有大专水平最好.

BTW, I hv not oragnized frequent outings lately cuz I already hv 2 long term BAO-ees, aged 25 n 21 respectively. I know the older one is outside my preferred age range but she is my 1st BAO-ee n we hv been together for over 2 1/2 yrs n I still like her! Both my gals r far from perfect n I'll replace them if I meet better ones.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 07-06-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro NMRN,

I know you prefer PC joints. Would u consider going to TAM joints? HH or SH?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Once in a while Bro WB. Timing wise I'd prefer HH.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
fiqmal83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boys, I got one new place to recommend for malay girls ktv.

The malay girls just started end May 2013.

The malay girls are hot and all can speak english, they even have chinese girl.

Sound system good and ktv service attentive.

PM for contact.

5mins from Bugis MRT.

Last edited by fiqmal83; 08-06-2013 at 04:32 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1