The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Re: Ramadan Season

finally found fifi....can i have her no?
Old 24-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.happy bonking
Old 28-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not ask for a discount,this goes to those guys who have engaged her services also NO DISCOUNT n to those who have her nos pls dont pass it ard cos she will not respond,she have been getting msgs frm guys who claim to have got her no frm the irc,frm tom dick n harry.u guys r jus wasting ur time.i guess some of u guys r jus no collectors NATO(no action talk only)pls pm me if u want to engage her services not to chit chat with her.its sad out of 10 only 3 turn out to be real chiongsters.the rest always not free.if u r not free y the hell do u want her to get in touch with guys.el loco.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

hi guys if u wanna engage leeza aka fifi aka felicia,pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain.pls put up a short fr if u engaged her services.(to view pic pls go to page 5)happy bonking
Old 05-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
k|nG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks - 7/10 (whether it's body or face, she's really quite attractive
body - 8/10 everything in the rite place
tits - 7.5/10 (firm and nice to grab in every way...
ass - 7.5/10 (nice and tight!)
BBBJ - 7.5/10 trying in everyways to please it
frenching - yes, 7.5/10 , just the kind i like
FJ - 7/10 .
service - 7.5 /10 (generally eager to please )
damage - S$150 (2 shots/2hrs), room, condoms,
RTF - ya
Old 06-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Samster

thks king for the short fr,yes u r rite bro she looks even better n hotter now with that slim look,had another barnstorming session with her last nite.so if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2hots/90mins cd n rm not included.guys who noe her as fifi if she have not reply to msgs pls pm me n i will get her to contact u guys.happy bonking
Old 09-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Samster

hi guys if u wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not ask for a discount.guys who have engaged her services pls put up a short fr.happy bonking.(to view pic pls go to pg 5)
Old 11-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

hi guys if u want to engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not inclded.happy bonking
Old 14-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

hi guys if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi aka felicia pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not included.guys who have engaged her pls put up a shrt fr.happy bonking
Old 16-03-2008, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 18
sucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Firstly thanks bro Hawskbay for Leeza contact and aso helping me to get Leeza to contact me on sat tonite as requested.

I just had my SEXtify session with Leeza an hr ago and here i am writing my short FR while it is still hot in my head.

Based on my OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I would comment Leeza is so far one of the young and better looking minah i have ever tried. she is veri chatty and does gave you the kind of GFE feeling throughout the session.For a minah, I do consider her quite tall standing @ approx 1.68m. Her body is relatively slim with small waist and a nice pair of natural firm B+ boob. Her tongue pierce with stub (SEXY) and do have a few small tattoos on body.

Overall rating: 7.5/ 10
Worth the dollars: Yes
RTF: Yes

Bros out there pls do not zap me. As stated above FR is based on OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. Thanks

Last edited by sucram72; 16-03-2008 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Typo error
Old 16-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Samster

thks sucram for that sweet short fr jus the way i like them,so bros wat r u guys waiting for pm ur race/nick/hp nos n she will contact u guys.damage $150/2shots/90mins,cd n rm not included.happy bonking
Old 18-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

hi guys if u wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included,i like to stress no collectors pls stay away(to many of u guys ) if u cant afford it pls don t pm me,don t waste my time n hers.i m not a okt, l m a client like all of u guys.happy bonking
Old 21-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
g0ldf1sh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Ramadan Season

First of all, thank bro hawksbay for passing my contact to Leeza.

Although she has contacted me twice but I have not been able to find a time till yesterday.

After agreeing on the location and double confirm the price, I check in hotel early waiting for leeza to arrive.

She arrive slightly late due to traffic jam during peak hour and was quite apologistic.

she look young and pretty like typical minah at Orchard road. Tall standing at a height of 1.7m with fairly firm and big boobs size 34B+. She wore a green spegetti string shirt with a 3/4 pant and a bag sling diagonally across her. Really look like any poly minah gal from the pong pong team. Very active and energistic. Make you feel young once more.

We start off TCSS.Quite friendly and chatty. Can talk anything under the sun and won't mind sharing some of her life stuff with you. Trust me, it is not only the service that is top class, very professional too for a gal of her age of 23. She really give you great GFE and make you feel like she is your gf and will give you a light kiss at the right timing.

Her skin is fair and smooth with 2 small tatoos at the back of the shoulder. After stripping, we proceed to bathing, and after the bathing is where all the actions began.

She started by giving me a BBBJ with great suctions that couple of time I have to stop her cos I don't want to end by first session that fast. Very service oriented and expect me to just lie there and enjoy the session.

Wah…that feeling is really beyond words. This is really really pay to enjoy like a king.

After all the BJ on my didi, we proceed to cowgirl follow by missionary position and it just takes me a few minutes before I release my first shot.

After that, we clean up ourselves and lie on the bed TCSS for a while. Time seems to past very fast until the hotel call to remind me that I got only 15mins left.

With such little time left, we quickly proceed on for round 2. She continue on her fantastic BBBJ once more on my didi which marikita in no time.

This time, I asked to bonk her from the rear which she agreed. It looks like this position turn her on cos I can hear her moaning hard and wet too.

You can see her figure very well from this position. Nice, proposition with little fleshly meat. Looking at the mirror as I see her boobs shake as I bonk her turn me on so much that I unloaded my 2nd shot in no time.

After all the actions, again we proceed to wash-up. The best thing is when I paid her, she actually give me a good bye kiss before leaving. Just like your GF like that. Not many FL will do that after they got paid.

Name: Leeza
Heigth: 1.70m. ( I am a lover for tall gal)
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Soft and big)
Body: 8/10 (One of the best I have tried, smooth and fair)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Make you fly to heaven)
AR: Never try
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Not much. She does seem to like it.
FJ: 9/10 (Very accommodating)
GFE: 10/10 (Like long lost GF)
Overall: 8/10 (Better don’t miss this piece of gem)
Damage: $150/90Min/2hrs
RTF: Yes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Please up my points if you like my FR, but don't ZAP me if not. This is just my humble experience that I am sharing.
Old 22-03-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

thks goldfish for the fr so guys if u r intrested in this hot frenching minah with saliva dripping bbj pls pm nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not inc.happy bonking.
Old 24-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Samster

ok guys leeza aka fifi is in need of urgent cash before 31/03/08,the landlord of the plc she s renting has terminated her lease as he wants to rent the whole flat out.she really need u guys help.so if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls p m me ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.guys who have her no pls sms her if u wish to give her a helping hand. i am appealing on her behalf(at least 10 clients) before 31/03/08.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.i really hope u guys n her regulars can help her out in her time of need.i m not a okt me jus help post n pass contacts to her.hope u guys will come forwad to help out a fellow human being.happy bonking

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread