The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Hi senior bros, I am a younger bro who is seeking advice and would be thankful if any senior bros can advice a bit. Hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread where can easily consult more senior bros.

My friend is below 35 and has trouble getting a girlfriend and predicts that he won't be able to settle down, start a family, etc. He comforts himself in the fact that as he gets older, his libido will drop and he won't want to have sex as frequently as his younger self. Is this true? Will we desire sex less frequently as we hit our 50s, 60s or will we desire sex but encounter more issues getting erect?

Thanks bros for reading and hope to hear your opinion

(FYI, my friend is less attractive, but is a kind guy and doing financially okay too)
Old 01-05-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
I think yes.

The more scientific way is to do body checkup to measure testosterone level over a period of time to see the trend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerguy View Post
Hi senior bros, I am a younger bro who is seeking advice and would be thankful if any senior bros can advice a bit. Hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread where can easily consult more senior bros.

My friend is below 35 and has trouble getting a girlfriend and predicts that he won't be able to settle down, start a family, etc. He comforts himself in the fact that as he gets older, his libido will drop and he won't want to have sex as frequently as his younger self. Is this true? Will we desire sex less frequently as we hit our 50s, 60s or will we desire sex but encounter more issues getting erect?

(FYI, my friend is less attractive, but is a kind guy and doing financially okay too)
Old 01-05-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
The more scientific way is to do body checkup to measure testosterone level over a period of time to see the trend.
I would agree with that as its the most straightforward way to do it
Old 01-05-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
votifo270 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think yes.
Old 01-05-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If he is prepared to experience low libido as he gets older, why wouldn’t he experience some life now?
Old 01-05-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=gamerguy;22289681]Hi senior bros, I am a younger bro who is seeking advice and would be thankful if any senior bros can advice a bit. Hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread where can easily consult more senior bros.

I am 60 and have very low sex drive due to low testosterone level which is normal for those in their 50s onwards.

I am getting TRT every quarterly to boost my testosterone level
Old 01-05-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
Scleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

50+, down from every other day to every 3 days.
Old 01-05-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ask your friend to grow a pair of balls and get a reality slap. He has a defeatist attitude in life. Below 35 is not old, still many single girls out there for him to date. Why give up now? If he cannot hold onto a Singaporean girl, just ask him to date Malaysian girls.

Ask your friend this question. How fast can he run 2.4 km at age 20 and at his current age? He probably runs slower down. Is it due to a lack of desire to run as fast as when he is 20? For most guys, we wish to run as fast as we did in our prime. The desire is there. We just can't do it due to physical limitation. Legs not as strong, lungs and heart also not as good.

The same applies for sex. If a sexy and shapely 23 year old stands naked in front of us. The above 50 years old guys will admire this lady as much as a 25 year old guy. We don't desire less but we know we are limited by physical conditioning. It's just that we don't get erected as fast or can bang her as hard as a younger guy. We also don't recover as well for subsequent shots.
Old 01-05-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scleropages View Post
50+, down from every other day to every 3 days.
Most of us are like that too
Old 01-05-2023, 08:19 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

mused, are you asking for you or your friend?

seems funny to ask libido questions for another man. lol....

don't need to know how aging works, know or don't know, you will get there.

then again, I know people who have ED in their 30s, 40s, so its not always just about age. Its just one of the factors.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 01-05-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
If he is prepared to experience low libido as he gets older, why wouldn’t he experience some life now?
He has hinted in our conversations that he is visiting services because I think as men we need the release but he's having some trouble finding someone he can settle down with like get married, start a family, etc. I didn't ask about what services he is using, if any, a bit out of politeness and also I don't feel ready to discuss this topic because I don't think we view each other as the chionging kind. I don't think I need to advice him on chionging, but just more concerned about the emotional aspect of things.
Old 01-05-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=airman;22290519]
Quote:

I am 60 and have very low sex drive due to low testosterone level which is normal for those in their 50s onwards.

I am getting TRT every quarterly to boost my testosterone level
Thanks bro for sharing your experience
Old 01-05-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
mused, are you asking for you or your friend?

seems funny to ask libido questions for another man. lol....

don't need to know how aging works, know or don't know, you will get there.

then again, I know people who have ED in their 30s, 40s, so its not always just about age. Its just one of the factors.
Asking for a good friend whom I've known for more than a decade haha. He's a nice and kind guy who has helped and advised me in some ways last time, and for these I am grateful. Just unlucky for him that he's not physically attractive and has some trouble finding someone for a long-term relationship.

I don't have libido problems or ED currently haha. Still strong. If my friend is using services then I suppose he also isn't facing such problems haha.

Posted here to seek advice because I felt that it was possible that an open-minded community of more senior local bros who are comfortable with chatting about sex-related issues might give some good advice from their personal experience.

So basically, if senior bros write in to share that they still have an ongoing sex drive, then I feel like, as a friend, I would want to warn/hint to him that even older guys will desire sex, and hopefully that sets him thinking more about or reconsidering his life plans about settling for being single. We're at an age where we are not getting any more handsome as the years go by, so if we want/need to look for someone to pursue a relationship with, it's so-called "now or never" liao.

Cheers bro and thanks for replying.
Old 01-05-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Asking for a good friend whom I've known for more than a decade haha. He's a nice and kind guy who has helped and advised me in some ways last time, and for these I am grateful. Just unlucky for him that he's not physically attractive and has some trouble finding someone for a long-term relationship.

I don't have libido problems or ED currently haha. Still strong. If my friend is using services then I suppose he also isn't facing such problems haha.

Posted here to seek advice because I felt that it was possible that an open-minded community of more senior local bros who are comfortable with chatting about sex-related issues might give some good advice from their personal experience.

So basically, if senior bros write in to share that they still have an ongoing sex drive, then I feel like, as a friend, I would want to warn/hint to him that even older guys will desire sex, and hopefully that sets him thinking more about or reconsidering his life plans about settling for being single. We're at an age where we are not getting any more handsome as the years go by, so if we want/need to look for someone to pursue a relationship with, it's so-called "now or never" liao.

Cheers bro and thanks for replying.
He is fortunate to have a friend like you.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 01-05-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Ask your friend to grow a pair of balls and get a reality slap. He has a defeatist attitude in life. Below 35 is not old, still many single girls out there for him to date. Why give up now? If he cannot hold onto a Singaporean girl, just ask him to date Malaysian girls.

Ask your friend this question. How fast can he run 2.4 km at age 20 and at his current age? He probably runs slower down. Is it due to a lack of desire to run as fast as when he is 20? For most guys, we wish to run as fast as we did in our prime. The desire is there. We just can't do it due to physical limitation. Legs not as strong, lungs and heart also not as good.

The same applies for sex. If a sexy and shapely 23 year old stands naked in front of us. The above 50 years old guys will admire this lady as much as a 25 year old guy. We don't desire less but we know we are limited by physical conditioning. It's just that we don't get erected as fast or can bang her as hard as a younger guy. We also don't recover as well for subsequent shots.

> Ask your friend to grow a pair of balls and get a reality slap. He has a defeatist attitude in life. ... If he cannot hold onto a Singaporean girl, just ask him to date Malaysian girls.

Hahaha I know what you're saying. I've been sharing with him some tips on how I find and date ladies. But at most I can only share like story time, I won't say to his face about no balls, etc. I've asked him to try hiring a personal trainer to build up physique also, but so far, I see like no progress on that front. As a friend, I just share tips, won't nag/scold him haha. Will pass on your tip to him

> If a sexy and shapely 23 year old stands naked in front of us. The above 50 years old guys will admire this lady as much as a 25 year old guy. We don't desire less but we know we are limited by physical conditioning. It's just that we don't get erected as fast or can bang her as hard as a younger guy. We also don't recover as well for subsequent shots.

Thanks bro for sharing this perspective, I think this type of sharing will help younger guys understand how our bodies, minds and desires mature and will help us plan for the future. Not just financial future need to plan, haha, this kind of thing also have to plan a bit. Will note this sharing down.

Thanks bro for sharing your perspective and explanation.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1