The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 6
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Used to share a room with a biological sis in the past. Sometimes she used to sleep defenselessly in the where she likes to open her legs wide when she sleeps,literally can see the pussy hair (she doesnt really care her form whenever shes shag out from studies/work). My mom will normally come in and spank her ass and say 睡好来!,then she will cry 为什么你打我, 我要睡觉!when she put our laundry in the room.

Shes a very guai and proper person so nthing kinky happened throughout our lives. Shes like a 365 days a yr girl on period attitude towards me but sometimes very nice to me which makes me abit scared haha. I rmb i say 1 vulgarity/swear word like fuck when i was in sec 2, she scolded me for 2days straight. 10 years ltr still same haha..
Old 24-07-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Ohhhhh hahahas. I have a bad habit of pulling my shorts up really high, sometimes a little too high that my friends would ask me to stop exposing my “slit” - guess the guys call it cameltoe.. habit hasn’t changed tho these days tho! I would pull my yoga tights up really high too

In secondary school, I have had guys told me they masturbated to me before, back then I felt disgusted and weird.. but I guess now after being exposed to sexuality, the feeling changes more to - oh wow I actually made you feel good in a way

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
The only loose panties I’ve seen before is way back in the day where school girls don’t wear safety shorts. They would just squat in front of you in their skirts and expose their glorious colourful panties. There was this one girl who squat in front of me and somehow her panties were really loose, so it had a gap for me to look at her pussy. It was my first time ever to look at a pussy, even better she was my classmate. Can never rub out the image in my head.
Omg hahas wouldn’t see she your hard on whenever you wake up? Seems like she didn’t care about letting you see her private areas.. Good thing me and my brother were in separate rooms. Guess it felt more private (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Used to share a room with a biological sis in the past. Sometimes she used to sleep defenselessly in the where she likes to open her legs wide when she sleeps,literally can see the pussy hair (she doesnt really care her form whenever shes shag out from studies/work). My mom will normally come in and spank her ass and say 睡好来!,then she will cry 为什么你打我, 我要睡觉!when she put our laundry in the room.

Shes a very guai and proper person so nthing kinky happened throughout our lives. Shes like a 365 days a yr girl on period attitude towards me but sometimes very nice to me which makes me abit scared haha. I rmb i say 1 vulgarity/swear word like fuck when i was in sec 2, she scolded me for 2days straight. 10 years ltr still same haha..
Old 24-07-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 6
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Omg hahas wouldn’t see she your hard on whenever you wake up? Seems like she didn’t care about letting you see her private areas.. Good thing me and my brother were in separate rooms. Guess it felt more private (:
Dunno.. maybe she used to it cuz we used to sleep on the same bed since young till a certain age. Tho its the same bed, she will draw an imaginary line.. but u wouldnt wanna share a bed with her, i can recall a couple of time i got kicked off the bed by her during my childhood.
Old 24-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mysticman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The only loose panties I’ve seen before is way back in the day where school girls don’t wear safety shorts. They would just squat in front of you in their skirts and expose their glorious colourful panties. There was this one girl who squat in front of me and somehow her panties were really loose, so it had a gap for me to look at her pussy. It was my first time ever to look at a pussy, even better she was my classmate. Can never rub out the image in my head.
lol same here.

my first loose panty experience when i saw the side labia of my classmate when we were 11 lol. but not full pussy.

my first loose shorts pussy experience was with my cousin as well. i was 14 and she was 11. still hairlesss

my first view of a pussy when i was 13 with my schoolmate during our swimming lessons and her swimsuit gets transparent. she was 11 and hairless then and looks nude with the swimsuit it happened for a week
Old 24-07-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YinAce View Post
Oh the dog goes to the beach looking for his bitch
You registered in 2018 and you know about the Dog ?

Old 24-07-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticman View Post
lol same here.

my first loose panty experience when i saw the side labia of my classmate when we were 11 lol. but not full pussy.

my first loose shorts pussy experience was with my cousin as well. i was 14 and she was 11. still hairlesss

my first view of a pussy when i was 13 with my schoolmate during our swimming lessons and her swimsuit gets transparent. she was 11 and hairless then and looks nude with the swimsuit it happened for a week
I was about the same age as you too, first time ever seeing a pussy that doesn't have hair yet.

Example pic, I remember clearly the panty was loose like this, though this is a photo of shorts. But clearly a sight to remember

Quote:
habit hasn’t changed tho these days tho! I would pull my yoga tights up really high too
I think we all need visual aid for this
Old 25-07-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
porkchop3210 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyporkchop3210 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Support this suggestion!
Old 25-07-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Waaaah. Can’t imagine what would have been going through your mind when you managed to see that for the first time

Quote:
I was about the same age as you too, first time ever seeing a pussy that doesn't have hair yet.

Example pic, I remember clearly the panty was loose like this, though this is a photo of shorts. But clearly a sight to remember

Nooo don’t support that suggestion!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop3210 View Post
Support this suggestion!
Old 25-07-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Waaaah. Can’t imagine what would have been going through your mind when you managed to see that for the first time
That is a pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 25-07-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43481 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
That is a pussy
Sis is still shy to use that word being still new to this sex forum

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 25-07-2022 at 10:53 AM.
Old 25-07-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
That is a pussy
Indeed that was what was going through my mind I still think to myself, girls don't have cocks like we do?
Old 25-07-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1515 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=Jasee;21484699]Waaaah. Can’t imagine what would have been going through your mind when you managed to see that for the first time

Wow pussy, must remember how it looks like.
Old 25-07-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43481 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Wow pussy, must remember how it looks like.
1st time u see one ??? ...hahaha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-07-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
alanbat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalanbat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice pussy..
Old 25-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Haha you know your friend. Can gauge maybe she got a kinky side that's willing to explore that. If anything happens do upt us here😂
can.... after I watch already then I update you. hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1