The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
G-Club/Agogo Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungster View Post
huh?? engage which agent?? i'm still quite a newbie to this. hope you can give me a hand.
I'm just kidding with you.

Just read up.
Already gave you all the info you'll need.
Don't tell me you need my G-Club "Mamasan" (Sales Rep) contacts some more arh!?
Old 07-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

She could give him a hand 555+

Old 07-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
She could give him a hand 555+

Preferably not mosiaced!
Old 07-08-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
hornyyoungster is one of the Best!hornyyoungster is one of the Best!hornyyoungster is one of the Best!
Re: G-Club/Agogo Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I'm just kidding with you.

Just read up.
Already gave you all the info you'll need.
Don't tell me you need my G-Club "Mamasan" (Sales Rep) contacts some more arh!?
oh alright. no need lah. you have help me with a lot already. thanks bro!
Old 07-08-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Preferably not mosiaced!
555+ like this.....

Old 07-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster (B)

G-Club/Agogo Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungster View Post
oh alright. no need lah. you have help me with a lot already. thanks bro!
Pardon my sick humour.
Just kidding with you.

For the record let me take this chance to clear something.
I'm just joking whenever I mentioned look for Agent naemlo for tour needs because too many people looking for free tour guide and free ride without contributing.
Bro naemlo is not an agent although he drives a BMW.

Quote:
555+ like this.....

That's better!
555555!
Old 08-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

Re: Dongguan Sauna

Quote:
Nice animated gif.
You create yourself?

In Bangkok only if you take up B-Course then you get the body to body massage.

In Dongguan all Saunas will provide body to body massage.
I get my facial massage with boobs regularly.
I created the animated gif in a pinch. I thought you might appreciate #211 (her tag number in the movie )

If I were in Dongguan, I would probably get "facial" massage at least twice a week being a fan of B-Course and all....

Old 08-08-2013, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
I'm doing my best to mimick as China man over these past few years. Must say quite successful.

I have to agree!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-08-2013, 04:05 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Good one!

Haha Tag #211.
Now you know why I like this big.
When performing body to body massage the feeling is heaven lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
I have to agree!

Old 08-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Airport Link-MRT skywalk now open

Published: 8 Aug 2013 at 08.25
Online news: Bangkokpost

A skywalk linking the Airport Rail Link's Makkasan station to the MRT underground's Phetchaburi station is now open.

Airport Rail Link Co chief executive Peerakan Kaewwongwattana said Wednesday the 166-metre skywalk would make it easier for passengers, particularly the disabled and those carrying bulky luggage, to transfer between trains.

The skywalk is on the second floor, where passengers are instructed to use Exit 1 of the Makkasan station of Airport Rail Link.

Closed-circuit television cameras and lighting have been installed along the skywalk. Security guards are also on duty. Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra will preside over the official opening of the skywalk on Saturday, Mr Peerakan said.

Passengers using Airport Rail Link from Suvarnbhumi airport can also connect to the BTS Skytrain by getting off at Ratchaprarop station and using a second skywalk to get on BTS's Phayathai station.

Meanwhile, on Aug 12, to mark the birthday of Her Majesty the Queen and national Mother's Day, mothers and children can travel free on both BTS Skytrain and MRT underground railway.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Airport Link-MRT skywalk now open

Published: 8 Aug 2013 at 08.25
Online news: Bangkokpost

A skywalk linking the Airport Rail Link's Makkasan station to the MRT underground's Phetchaburi station is now open.
Thanks for the heads up! Good option if you need to catch an early evening flight.

Now, can we get an air-con waiting room?

Old 08-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

i remember you used to have to walk below the railway line and cross the road before getting to Phetchaburi.. seems like its alot more convenient now especially during rainy season
Old 08-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
....... Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra will preside over the official opening of the skywalk on Saturday, Mr Peerakan said.....
Maybe if I free I go this Sat to "see" YingLuck. I have a crush on her. Also, she and I share the same birthdate some more. If she is one horny hiso lady, then I am one horny cheapo guy
Old 08-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
i remember you used to have to walk below the railway line and cross the road before getting to Phetchaburi.. seems like its alot more convenient now especially during rainy season
Same here, always exit makasan then walk pass traffic lights to go petchaburi station.
now can interchange inside , good and relax. i will put into good use this comming trip
Old 08-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Maybe if I free I go this Sat to "see" YingLuck. I have a crush on her. Also, she and I share the same birthdate some more. If she is one horny hiso lady, then I am one horny cheapo guy
OMG, we have same taste...SMOT (Sweet Middle aged Old Things)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1