The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Hi everybody, it's been quite some time. My cousin's wife had a short stay over at my place and reminded me of an incident some time back (almost forgot about it), let's call her Annie.

As cousins, we were pretty close since young, let's call him Eric. He was older than me and takes care of me like a little brother. He'll usually pass his toys to me and buys whatever I ask of him (he comes from a wealthy family).

We both did well in our careers and decided to buy a property that is near each other. Eric bought a larger unit as he was getting married to his PRC wife (Annie). Mine didn't need much renovation so it was pretty straight forward to move in. They engaged an ID and decided on a major makeover that'll take a month to complete. Since there was a spare room at my place, they decided to stay with me and have some private time away from family.

At that time, I didn't know Annie well; I've only seen and spoken to her briefly couple of times. I do know Eric met her at work and she was from China. Needless to say, both are high flyers and she was well educated from the States. She has no problem with English so most of our conversations are in English. She has long straight black silky hair, pretty face (resembles Yang Mi with a smaller nose)(), stands close to 1.7M, lean in her early 30s (I'm guessing).

Most of their stuff is with Eric's parents so they brought enough clothes to fill the tiny wardrobe in their bedroom. There was just enough room for a queen bed (Eric bought that and left it behind after they moved). I remember the first two weeks of their stay was crucial for me to break the ice with Annie (you'll understand why it was important later on). By the fourth week, Annie has grown to be very relaxed in front of me and it was nice having her as a family member.

Unfortunately, their renovation was delayed and Eric was scheduled to be outstation for two weeks (the original plan was for the renovation to complete before Eric flies). I didn't think much at that point but offered to help them keep a close eye on the renovation. We have a jogging routine so during Eric's absence it was just me and Annie. Did I mention Annie looks fantastic in her jogging outfit? She usually heads out with a singlet, sports bra, shorts or compression leggings and that's enough to turn heads at times (). We usually leave the last kilometer for cooling down and it was then we got to know each other even better.

I tried my best to fit meal times and work days with Annie so that she doesn't feel left out. It was during one of those days that I got a major surprise from Annie. I don't recall much of her dressing at home when Eric was around but I figured it must be pretty common. There was this evening after our run, we took our baths and changed into home clothes. There was no TV in our rooms, so the only TV was in the living hall where we usually hang out. Annie got dressed in a white cotton gown that blew my mind when I saw her (still vivid in my head).

It looks something like this (), although it looks decent but I could make out her body when she stands at certain angles under the light, kind of translucent if you know what I mean. Her neckline was particularly low that evening so it was really hard not to pay attention. I don't think she did it on purpose (braless and no panties) as she was behaving exactly the same as any other day. The point is throughout the evening, I remember seeing the curves of her body from the chest (pointy nipples), waist and hip (black bush) under the light, she's beautiful. It was the first time I got to see her boobs from the many down blouse due to her neckline (). She looks like a B cupper and has brown nipples that isn't erected but is visible. From the patch of black on the pelvic area, I figured she has a bush but didn't get to see the real stuff that evening (got to hide my boner).

I'll stop here for the time being and stay tuned to what happens later on. Meanwhile, feel free to share your own experiences here.
I have air conditioning in all the bedrooms and living hall but Eric did tell me Annie wasn't a big fan of winter, she's more of a summer person. Usually they sleep with their door ajar with a fan (I bought that fan for them). On the other hand, I'm closed up with air conditioning so they don't have a privacy issue. Eric is usually up earlier than me and Annie is the last to wake up among the three of us but we'll still make it a point to have breakfast together as much as possible.

During the time when Eric was out stationed, I'm always the person to wake up earlier. Usually I'll head to the hall for some fresh air before heading back to the bathroom to wash up. That means I'll walk pass their bedroom on the way to the hall. On this particular morning (before dawn) as I was walking pass their bedroom, I noticed it was more ajar than usual, meaning I can look into the room directly onto the bed Annie was sleeping on. It wasn't total darkness, there was some soft ambient lighting.

Maybe lady luck was smiling on me, the more than usual ajar door grabbed my attention and instinctively I looked into the bedroom. From my angle, I can see Annie sleeping soundly on her back slightly tilted towards me (door). What made me almost choked was how high her blanket has ride up her legs (it was particularly hot some days) that I was able to see her bush (). Remember I was able to faintly make out a dark patch on their pelvic area when she was wearing a gown couple of days before? Now I can be sure she kept a bush and quite a hairy one but unfortunately, her boobs wasn't exposed on that day.

I was standing there like an idiot for a few good minutes trying to take in as much details of her legs and bush. It was hard moving away from that view (rather than towards) and it took a herculean effort moving myself quietly to the hall. I remember the fresh air jolting me awake and eased my boner early in the morning. I spent some more quiet time soaking in the fresh air before walking back to the bathroom (pass Annie's bedroom) and this time she had rolled over and I find myself staring at her perky ass (). I quickly step into the bathroom and wash up as usual, hoping to wake her up for breakfast.

Annie was probably woken up by my excessively loud washing up noise and greeted me in her gown as usual. It seems that she wasn't aware of the indecent exposure earlier on and the day got on as per normal.

Alright, I'll continue on another day, got to recall my memory. As usual, feel free to drop your own experiences.
Old 27-07-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
juneta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is a thick dense bush! Nice share bro taegukgi.

This guy must be a eunuch, or a lan hong
Old 27-07-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 4
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great story and love that thick Amazon bush

Quote:
I have air conditioning in all the bedrooms and living hall but Eric did tell me Annie wasn't a big fan of winter, she's more of a summer person. Usually they sleep with their door ajar with a fan (I bought that fan for them). On the other hand, I'm closed up with air conditioning so they don't have a privacy issue. Eric is usually up earlier than me and Annie is the last to wake up among the three of us but we'll still make it a point to have breakfast together as much as possible.

During the time when Eric was out stationed, I'm always the person to wake up earlier. Usually I'll head to the hall for some fresh air before heading back to the bathroom to wash up. That means I'll walk pass their bedroom on the way to the hall. On this particular morning (before dawn) as I was walking pass their bedroom, I noticed it was more ajar than usual, meaning I can look into the room directly onto the bed Annie was sleeping on. It wasn't total darkness, there was some soft ambient lighting.

Maybe lady luck was smiling on me, the more than usual ajar door grabbed my attention and instinctively I looked into the bedroom. From my angle, I can see Annie sleeping soundly on her back slightly tilted towards me (door). What made me almost choked was how high her blanket has ride up her legs (it was particularly hot some days) that I was able to see her bush (). Remember I was able to faintly make out a dark patch on their pelvic area when she was wearing a gown couple of days before? Now I can be sure she kept a bush and quite a hairy one but unfortunately, her boobs wasn't exposed on that day.

I was standing there like an idiot for a few good minutes trying to take in as much details of her legs and bush. It was hard moving away from that view (rather than towards) and it took a herculean effort moving myself quietly to the hall. I remember the fresh air jolting me awake and eased my boner early in the morning. I spent some more quiet time soaking in the fresh air before walking back to the bathroom (pass Annie's bedroom) and this time she had rolled over and I find myself staring at her perky ass (). I quickly step into the bathroom and wash up as usual, hoping to wake her up for breakfast.

Annie was probably woken up by my excessively loud washing up noise and greeted me in her gown as usual. It seems that she wasn't aware of the indecent exposure earlier on and the day got on as per normal.

Alright, I'll continue on another day, got to recall my memory. As usual, feel free to drop your own experiences.
Old 28-07-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
In that case I agree with you that people should just lock the room up before changing.

Oh tell us about why you think she's trying to be kinky on you?
Just a random feeling back then.

Maybe to test my reaction?

We were pretty close, some staff even thought we may be a couple.

But nothing happened really.

Not a fan of workplace liaisons. Too messy.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 28-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
daobonglao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakedbeans45 View Post
Very obvious when wearing white clothes
Old 29-07-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticman View Post
no lah. she is full bush now thick and hairy
Oh wow, more peeks recently?
Old 29-07-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Just a random feeling back then.

Maybe to test my reaction?

We were pretty close, some staff even thought we may be a couple.

But nothing happened really.

Not a fan of workplace liaisons. Too messy.
Yes, I agree on not having an office romance because it'll just get very messy. I've seen it happening in real life to some colleagues, just not worth it.
Old 29-07-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneta View Post
That is a thick dense bush! Nice share bro taegukgi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakedbeans45 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by daobonglao View Post
Very obvious when wearing white clothes
Yes, especially when light is silhouetting against Annie's gown.

Heard that PRC girls keep their bushes but it came as a surprise because Annie's not the typical China girl, at least her pits are clean shaven.

Talking about surprise, it was later that I discovered Annie ain't the studious kind that I thought of, she's kind of naughty if you get her in the mood.

Like I said, she's still coming over so I'll save the naughty encounters for another day when I'm free to write.
Old 29-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
hohoebkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Like I said, she's still coming over so I'll save the naughty encounters for another day when I'm free to write.
Looking forward to that hehe
Old 29-07-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43481 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was standing there like an idiot for a few good minutes trying to take in as much details of her legs and bush. It was hard moving away from that view (rather than towards) and it took a herculean effort moving myself quietly to the hall..

Thats a case of accidental zaogeng of Annie's perky ass n her thick amazon bush ...haha...TS so lucky tan tiok, managed to get a free show

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 30-07-2022 at 10:38 AM.
Old 29-07-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mysticman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oh wow, more peeks recently?
that is only 1 day at a family gathering at her place. they should host again soon lol.

she was quite hospitable that day
Old 30-07-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1846 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

One of my FB shares pic of her colleagues changing in the gym after their weekly gym sessions - so i kind of have seen all her colleagues naked, in underwear, in their work clothes changing to gym wear etc
there were 4 of them - so i get updates weekly from my FB like a Netflix series.. of course there were the occasional video but not too clear as it was damn risky. but she refused to take their panties for me (would only send me pictures of what they wear or were wearing)

About 1 month ago, she arranged for drinks after gym (she took pic of them naked and in their undies) and then ask me to join them - it was so kinky because i was chatting with each of them knowing exactly how their body, nipples and undies look like inside.
Old 30-07-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
One of my FB shares pic of her colleagues changing in the gym after their weekly gym sessions - so i kind of have seen all her colleagues naked, in underwear, in their work clothes changing to gym wear etc
there were 4 of them - so i get updates weekly from my FB like a Netflix series.. of course there were the occasional video but not too clear as it was damn risky. but she refused to take their panties for me (would only send me pictures of what they wear or were wearing)

About 1 month ago, she arranged for drinks after gym (she took pic of them naked and in their undies) and then ask me to join them - it was so kinky because i was chatting with each of them knowing exactly how their body, nipples and undies look like inside.
Had a similar experience when I went for hot yoga with my girlfriend back then. I was the only guy in the whole session with about 25 ladies and most of them were in their 20s. Many of them were wearing just sports bra and very short shorts. The whole session it was very uncomfortable trying not to stare at those hot bodies when my girlfriend was beside me.

After the session I went to shower and came out and went to the female toilet side to wait for my girlfriend. To my surprise, when the door opens, I could see many girls either topless or in their bras and changing to their clothes. Had to quickly walk away to avoid being spotted.
Old 30-07-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
warded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

Where to find such FB?
Old 30-07-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
YinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
You registered in 2018 and you know about the Dog ?

Tiagong IT is very famous
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1