The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
My sis-in-law (not ROM in sillypore yet) was a student here up till early last year. Now she no more a student but still come in and go out of sillypore many times. Her passport got many sillypore entry/exit chop. She is still allow entry.
Well...she married to your brother...not sure if this information will show up in their system or not....
Old 06-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
As long as foreigners, they will like.
no leh....I think they won't like indian
Old 06-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
As long as foreigners, they will like.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post

Nbzzz now then I know colorist....
Old 07-09-2007, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
My sis-in-law (not ROM in sillypore yet) was a student here up till early last year. Now she no more a student but still come in and go out of sillypore many times. Her passport got many sillypore entry/exit chop. She is still allow entry.
If the lady has been a student in singapore before, there will be a reocrd showing the lady has hold student pass in singapore before. This will facilitate entry into singapore. All my former vietnamese lady students had no trouble going in and out of singapore.

A WL dressing tells all about her. There's a lot of difference between the dressing of a WL and that of a proper lady. Do not know how to describe, but when you look at a vietnamese lady at the airport, you will know whether is she a WL or not. Singapore welcomes rich or professional tourists, but not WL who's here to smear the image of singapore. This is a cruel fact
Old 07-09-2007, 05:42 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
One of the WL hv cal me few weeks back, she told me she was been refuse entry into SG and was sent back to vietnam.

The Immigration said that they suspect her of coming here to work as her passport stamps tell all.

now she is getting a new passport. hopefully she can come in.
I think ICA has a fingerprint system . WL who are caught or refused entry will have their fingerprint taken by a computer system. So even if they change passport and change name, also no use. Unless they change their fingers
Old 07-09-2007, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
I disagree with you bro. There's a few indian shops in HCM city where the husband is indian but the wife is vietnamese. I personally know a few of them. The main thing is, as long as u are loaded and u look normal, they will like you.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
They also don't like blangla, cambodian also.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I disagree with you bro. There's a few indian shops in HCM city where the husband is indian but the wife is vietnamese. I personally know a few of them. The main thing is, as long as u are loaded and u look normal, they will like you.
Singviet is right. Vietnamese worship USD. Vietnamese are coloured blind, except GREEN....greenback.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 22
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe you are right. Any way she look like a young school-girl. In fact she just completed her high school examination one day before we visit them.

Quote:
She dont speak viet?!?!?!? I guess you are not attracted to her if not sure there is a way to overcome the language problem
Old 07-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
Maybe you are right. Any way she look like a young school-girl. In fact she just completed her high school examination one day before we visit them.
Bro, that sounds real FRESH. Deflowering a 18 year old always feel good.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Surprisingly these few viets gals hv indian husbands, maybe they like 'FBI'
Old 10-09-2007, 08:08 AM
Samster (M)

Any bro here can help?

I am wondering wht kind of normal jobs can viet spouse work?

I hv encountered some viet spouse hv work in the pub as waitress, and r been taken advantage by male customer.

some even work in KTV becos hubby did not give $$ or not giving enough to them. those returning to work in KTV r former WL.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
Any bro here can help?

I am wondering wht kind of normal jobs can viet spouse work?

I hv encountered some viet spouse hv work in the pub as waitress, and r been taken advantage by male customer.

some even work in KTV becos hubby did not give $$ or not giving enough to them. those returning to work in KTV r former WL.
If your spouse can speak english + mandarin, then she can work almost everywhere. there was once i met 2 vietnamese ladies who work as sales lady in a ladies lingere shop @ Jurong Point. besides this, there are also other jobs too.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

For those bros;

who wish to go to viet matchmaker agency to look for spouse r to beware of those match agency hard sell technique, if u don't like the gals just tell them straight that u don't like.! becos they r just trying to push the gals to marry u just to get the deal close.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1