The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-02-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh89 View Post
I would have made small talk too, so can beo longer
Usually most girls who dare wear like that outside mean they doesn't mind others beo them... but not too obvious else they might be paiseh or uncomfortable. My gf mentioned that there was one guy neighbour who stare at her nipples all the way when they were talking or try to look into her top if she wore singlet or a loose top.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/sing...0190210-930711

Think this is all over the net. Racer back tank TOP showing her side boobs n braless.....in public.....n unsure if she wore shorts as her TOP was not just Low cut but covered her below which could not confirm wearing shorts or not....n she lifts her arms to sweep her hair almost ZG accdg to the report...
I think quite common... not in crowded places but late at night where the girl just go down to buy things or draw money.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 7
Maxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Opps.. like this counted as zg? Hehehe

Last edited by Maxrebirth; 13-02-2019 at 08:54 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Eniko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Usually most girls who dare wear like that outside mean they doesn't mind others beo them... but not too obvious else they might be paiseh or uncomfortable. My gf mentioned that there was one guy neighbour who stare at her nipples all the way when they were talking or try to look into her top if she wore singlet or a loose top.
True, they should be comfortable being looked at. I noticed my neighbour's nipples got more pointy as we chat, I guess she got more aroused knowing she was exposing so much. I tried not to stare at them, just took a quick look occasionally
Old 11-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1926 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42843 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eniko View Post
True, they should be comfortable being looked at. I noticed my neighbour's nipples got more pointy as we chat, I guess she got more aroused knowing she was exposing so much. I tried not to stare at them, just took a quick look occasionally
wow bro, you so lucky to happen to meet tis notti neighbour ...Dun need to be so shy with these type of girls ...if she can expose herself for u to see until like that then it means she dun mind to let you see her nipples actually ...yes, we know you are a good boy but you don't need to be afraid, just keep on staring at them and see her priceless reaction ...after all it's a free show for you...haha...but remember, see only hor no touch ok ?..haha

and if you can see her nipples aroused until it's so hard and pointy it means she is feeling very excited and turned on herself in her body ...that you are noticing and admiring her nipples ...then i believe her pussy below will also be wet as well ...these notti girls are lidat one...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 11-02-2019 at 10:46 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ghostmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow bro, you so lucky to happen to meet tis neighbour ...Dun need to be so shy with these type of girls ...if she can expose herself for u to see until like that then it means she dun mind to let you see her nipples actually ...so don't be afraid, just keep on staring at them after all it's a free show for you ...haha...but remember, see only hor no touch..haha

and if you can see her nipples aroused until it's so hard and pointy it means she is feeling very excited and turned on herself in her body ...that you are noticing and admiring her nipples ...then i believe her pussy below will also be wet as well ...these notti girls are lidat one...hehe
Haha I think her pussy should be wet too, she's probably very turned on
Old 11-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 15
fabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at my friend place gambling over CNY. Got this hot girl came and she was wearing some sleeveless shirt/top. We started to gamble blackjack and she chose a spot beside me. Could see her down blouse on many occasions. Boobs was quite small though. Went back home and was browsing Instagram, and I realised she was some social media influencer.

From the pics on social media, her boobs seems big but what I saw at my friend place is a total difference in sizs.

On a few occasions , when she lifted her arms , can see her smooth pits, super turn on
Old 11-02-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabregas04 View Post
Was at my friend place gambling over CNY. Got this hot girl came and she was wearing some sleeveless shirt/top. We started to gamble blackjack and she chose a spot beside me. Could see her down blouse on many occasions. Boobs was quite small though. Went back home and was browsing Instagram, and I realised she was some social media influencer.

From the pics on social media, her boobs seems big but what I saw at my friend place is a total difference in sizs.

On a few occasions , when she lifted her arms , can see her smooth pits, super turn on
Yes bro u r rite ...seeing a very smooth ladies's armpit is a huge turn on for me too ..hehe...thanks for sharing

Old 11-02-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19116 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My gf's neighbours and landlord also did the same! Usually if she go outside for a short while like throwing rubbish or smoke, she will just wear a top and panty... no bra or shorts. Her top either cover her panty fully or partially.

They will make small talk with her or ask if she needs help when she went out to throw rubbish. Same when she smoke at corridor, some purposely ask her for lighter.
think this is q normal for e gers..
Old 11-02-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19116 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow bro, you so lucky to happen to meet tis notti neighbour ...Dun need to be so shy with these type of girls ...if she can expose herself for u to see until like that then it means she dun mind to let you see her nipples actually ...yes, we know you are a good boy but you don't need to be afraid, just keep on staring at them and see her priceless reaction ...after all it's a free show for you...haha...but remember, see only hor no touch ok ?..haha

u r rite bro.. usually such things goes in pair.. on top pointy den below wet wett.. lolx
Old 11-02-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
u r rite bro.. usually such things goes in pair...on top pointy den below wet wett.. lolx
Lol...so well described bro ...thanks for agreeing ...believe the girls themselves will also agree with us too tat tis happens to them when they r aroused ...no way they can deny the biological facts of their own female bodies ...hehe

Old 11-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostmac View Post
Haha I think her pussy should be wet too, she's probably very turned on
Haha bro..how do you know too ??

Old 11-02-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some girls' nipples get hard very easily.... a little bit cold or clothes brush against nipple or nipple is just bigger than normal so it's always pointy... or feeling arouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
think this is q normal for e gers..
Yes quite normal... many of my ex gfs wear like that. Some more daring or lazy will go braless to mac, coffeeshop, ntuc, petrol station or 7-11....
Old 11-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone has seen any OL who purposely pull up
their short dress when sitting down ti expose panty?

or those OL that do not wear undies and expose pussy at work
Old 12-02-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Some girls' nipples get hard very easily.... a little bit cold or clothes brush against nipple or nipple is just bigger than normal so it's always pointy... or feeling arouse.

Yes quite normal... many of my ex gfs wear like that. Some more daring or lazy will go braless to mac, coffeeshop, ntuc, petrol station or 7-11....
Yes, u are rite bro ...hv heard many of them said so themselves ...hehe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1