The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Beijing2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

I recently got to know a maid contact from another maid that i bonk... exchange several sms with her before we finally met up... we have been fucking almost every few days as she is able to leave her place to run errands..

however, i found out that her employer is some local celeb (not artiste but business world).... seen her madam in some high-end socialite magazine..

so i started to have her bring our her madam's used panties and bra for me... i reward her with $20 every time she brings out ...

so now the excitement in meeting the maid is not only to bonk her but to anticipate what type of her employer's panties she will bring for me... recently she worried because her madam have been complaining about the lost of her intimate pcs....
Old 03-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Renji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this thread powerful, i have many maids around my area, but always with kids, i think twice even about talking to them, that's why you brothers have guts sia!
Old 03-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 81
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuanGong View Post
Anyway just to share with some bros here, DIA is quite fun...

It's quite quiet on the local scene as so far I've only managed to chat with a handful of them. One seem to be working in a pub here and it seems like her only interest is to get u to visit her there which I didn't (no feeling, i dun like).

But the overseas ones are quite fun actually. Some do visit Singapore occasionally so it can be a good opportunity. I've one who would always try her best to log in the internet cafe and video chat with me. She'd always say she'll give me a "Good Time" if she comes to singapore again. Best part is, she'll always gimme a peek into her tits and lingerie using the webcam. It's so kinky doing that when the cafe is packed with people and she's always checking if others are looking!

No fish, prawn also good. Online stripper for me every night. Now I just hope she comes to Singapore soon and gimme some meat to eat... hehe!

Good luck to all bros here!
Bro sorry for my ignorance but wat's DIA?
Old 04-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
waterhorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,after reading the post, its rly make me think tat maid is an easy target.

but i m married. dun rly have time to try out and nvr try b4.

i notice there r some "super chio" maid around my est. but the term " dun eat

and shit on the same place" stop me to approch them.

if and bro here will to pm me some ctc of maid, i m greatly appreciate.

Billion of thanks...

newbie here lah......
Old 04-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jameskty2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

hmm... u should try...
Old 04-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhorse View Post
i notice there r some "super chio" maid around my est. but the term " dun eat

and shit on the same place" stop me to approch them.
But u can find out the tel no from them and let the ppl here have their contacts.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 06-05-2010, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6276 / Power: 18
More has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond repute

The chinese milf willing to have a 3some MMF. Any1 interested? Of cos i must be 1 of the M.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
<山雞> deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

See my maid's face already sian 1/2
Old 06-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by More View Post
The chinese milf willing to have a 3some MMF. Any1 interested? Of cos i must be 1 of the M.

hi Bro More,

Is there any requirement for being the other M?
Old 07-05-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

About last week sunday, the maid whom I actually wanted to meet up changed her mind and told me to meet her another time which is next month as she is not feeling well. Told her it is ok and we still keep in touch through phone. Anyway , I have another indon target in mind whom I approach last week. I talked to her through phone several times, she say she like my voice She is 21 years old , quite pretty , never have a boyfriend before. Quite sad to hear she is off once a month only . She is also quite crazy, I kept recieving like 7 to 8 miss calls a day. Patience to sian them is really the key.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
alanben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ha ha finally got myself a maid ctc by myself.....now in the process of asking she out......hehehehe. All the best to maids hunter. Really must try then u stand a chance.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ikoek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's a question: I was out this morning with a maid that I have dated twice at Lucky Plaza. She brought along a friend of hers....damn chio and sweet looking. Should I get her number from this maid i am dating? Will she get jealous? This chio maid has been looking at me from the corner of her eyes and I can tell she is keen.

On another note: there are plenty of maids (though not as much as Sunday) on a weekday morning there. Good for hunting as well.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
VIC402 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros/Samsters....
M heading to Moonshine at Orchard towers today @2pm for "hunting session". So feel free to join me there.....u can cal me if u wanna join me there...I will be there from 2-7pm...
Old 09-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIC402 View Post
Hi Bros/Samsters....
M heading to Moonshine at Orchard towers today @2pm for "hunting session". So feel free to join me there.....u can cal me if u wanna join me there...I will be there from 2-7pm...
Hello bro, so how many have you hunt and how you target?
Old 09-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -565 / Power: 0
paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun

Bros can advise where are the best pickup joint? Every sunday afternoon i am free. Any nationality also can
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1