The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-11-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17263 / Power: 25
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by playb0y85 View Post
I think the common ones are Skout, Beetalk WeChat and Badoo.. dun use Tinder, OKCupid
Thks for sharing bro,up u 14 liao
Old 07-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 17
playb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to behold

Any body wanna hang out at Lucky Plaza or Far East on a Sunday? Perhaps we could arrange a meetup together? PM me, i will try to create a grp chat and see how many people i an jio. I'm new to the scene so i'm gathering more guys who are also new to break the ice barrier in fishing maids at Orchard

Fyi.. i'm 32 male chinese.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 21
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

grats bro! that is some action you manage to get...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRdeadman View Post
Thank you brothers who shared in this thread..went to try my luck on the app and got my first maid bonk 4days ago..
Messaged for couple hours and we decided to meet the next day at the staircase of her condo.

1st meetup: reached and she opened the backdoor. She looked exactly as her photo, sweet petite and ushed me to the toilet . She lied to her ma'am she want to take a poop. It wad really a fast heart pounding moment while we were in the toilet. French her and recieved a real good bbbj and had a quickie done right in the toilet while her ma'am is in living room watching tv. About 5-10mins and im out from the backdoor and waits for her at the staircase for round 2. As she going down to pickup the children from school. At the staircase we had our 2nd round n this time she came twice and can feel the tighness, warmness and wetness. She is about 155cm n have a great body. Nice to grab and carry. Had a good 15-20mins 2nd round this time. Met her the next day at the staircase again n had a good 2shot again.. cant wait to meet her tomorrow again
Old 08-11-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Aokin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some maids very chio. Duno how the boss can control.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Snyone wanna exchange maid to swap
Old 08-11-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 19
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Had previously met this one pinoy maid i hooked up from Skout, stays at the far far west side , but her employer often goes overseas so she can go out late at night.

met her a few times, did it in the car in her house carpark. Then slowly she wanted more, like going town, movies and dinner. I kept it to fast food and cheap hawker food. Never did we checked in hotel. However sometimes she gives attitude, says she's not in the mood for a bj. And i dont understand whats with pinoy girls, they like to pinch & slap alot. Sometimes irritates me alot until i want to slap them and ask them fuck off. However small head rules over big head and always give in.

the last straw was i was in a slightly good mood as she suddenly texted me that she wanted 2-3 bonks on that day and asked if i could book a place. Feeling excited, i booked a place at the far east due to membership and discounts. Although not cheap ... $200 for a business room.

when sunday came, i was about to pick her somewhere central after her cleaning part time, she text me to say she's tired and ask me to pick her up at where she is ( near the west ) . feeling abit dulan, i still told her fine since we going to have a good bonk and she never did ask for money. Fetched her at sembawang and headed down to extreme east hotel . She said she have never been in such hotel before in Sg. I thought we are in for a good time. Checked in and immediately she lie down on bed and said she's tired, and fell asleep for 30 mins. When she woke up , she went to shower and i joined in. Cuddled and ready into action, she told me she's not in the mood for BJ or anything and ask me to do what i want. KNN. i service her like a dead fish then went to wash up. She then ask me if she could order food as she's hungry, without thinking much i told her sure but only order what she could finish.

30 mins later, the food came and i saw the bill. KNN she ordered the most expensive dish on the menu - $70 for a small piece of steak, and additional soup and salad - whole fucking bill was close to $150 . I kept quiet and asked if she could finish the food. She said she was hungry but after a few mouth, she said its not nice and stop eating. that really flares me up when i told her pack up and we're leaving. On the way back of the 45 mins drive from extreme east to extreme west, i never did speak a word. Drop her off and told her this would be the last time.

Morale of the story - never treat them too nice as they will take for granted. Although im partly at fault for not ensuring or checking with them, but it also really rings a bell why some bros here literally treat them as cum dumps. I tried to be nice yet taken for granted. knn ...

Anyway she stays at the far west and her name starts with G.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Not all maids behave this way
Old 08-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5979 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
....the last straw was i was in a slightly good mood as she suddenly texted me that she wanted 2-3 bonks on that day and asked if i could book a place. Feeling excited, i booked a place at the far east due to membership and discounts. Although not cheap ... $200 for a business room.

when sunday came, i was about to pick her somewhere central after her cleaning part time, she text me to say she's tired and ask me to pick her up at where she is ( near the west ) . feeling abit dulan, i still told her fine since we going to have a good bonk and she never did ask for money. Fetched her at sembawang and headed down to extreme east hotel . She said she have never been in such hotel before in Sg. I thought we are in for a good time. Checked in and immediately she lie down on bed and said she's tired, and fell asleep for 30 mins. When she woke up , she went to shower and i joined in. Cuddled and ready into action, she told me she's not in the mood for BJ or anything and ask me to do what i want. KNN. i service her like a dead fish then went to wash up. She then ask me if she could order food as she's hungry, without thinking much i told her sure but only order what she could finish.

30 mins later, the food came and i saw the bill. KNN she ordered the most expensive dish on the menu - $70 for a small piece of steak, and additional soup and salad - whole fucking bill was close to $150 ........
Morale of the story - never treat them too nice as they will take for granted. Although im partly at fault for not ensuring or checking with them, but it also really rings a bell why some bros here literally treat them as cum dumps. I tried to be nice yet taken for granted. knn ...

Wah bro, burnt a big hole in the pocket, $200 for a room to bonk just a couple of hours and food another $150, should just da-bao KFC and book H81 for 4 hrs......
Old 08-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

playb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to behold

Currently chatting up a few maids on BeeTalk and WeChat. Conversation very slow.. really just wanna dive in straight to the point. What shld i tell them? Meet for some fun? Haha

Also have 2 indos nurses, checked their profile and they got bachelor degrees so must be quite smart to fall into the trap. Duno can up anot
Old 08-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Currently chatting up a few maids on BeeTalk and WeChat. Conversation very slow.. really just wanna dive in straight to the point. What shld i tell them? Meet for some fun? Haha

Also have 2 indos nurses, checked their profile and they got bachelor degrees so must be quite smart to fall into the trap. Duno can up anot
Did a fair bit of research before I do the fishing. Their degrees should be equivalent or lower than our ITE or diploma certificate here.
Have met once but it's hard to let her know all I want is to use her pussy for few hours.
Old 08-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

PM me after all your experience learnt hor bro. I newbie on this too By the way thanks for up. 10 +42 returned back to you.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 08-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
Had previously met this one pinoy maid i hooked up from Skout, stays at the far far west side , but her employer often goes overseas so she can go out late at night.

met her a few times, did it in the car in her house carpark. Then slowly she wanted more, like going town, movies and dinner. I kept it to fast food and cheap hawker food. Never did we checked in hotel. However sometimes she gives attitude, says she's not in the mood for a bj. And i dont understand whats with pinoy girls, they like to pinch & slap alot. Sometimes irritates me alot until i want to slap them and ask them fuck off. However small head rules over big head and always give in.

the last straw was i was in a slightly good mood as she suddenly texted me that she wanted 2-3 bonks on that day and asked if i could book a place. Feeling excited, i booked a place at the far east due to membership and discounts. Although not cheap ... $200 for a business room.

30 mins later, the food came and i saw the bill. KNN she ordered the most expensive dish on the menu - $70 for a small piece of steak, and additional soup and salad - whole fucking bill was close to $150 . I kept quiet and asked if she could finish the food. She said she was hungry but after a few mouth, she said its not nice and stop eating. that really flares me up when i told her pack up and we're leaving. On the way back of the 45 mins drive from extreme east to extreme west, i never did speak a word. Drop her off and told her this would be the last time.

Share her full anme and contact so everyone know and be careful of this slut
Old 08-11-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 19
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Wah bro, burnt a big hole in the pocket, $200 for a room to bonk just a couple of hours and food another $150, should just da-bao KFC and book H81 for 4 hrs......
yea bro, usually i do it in van or staircase.. but for a good 3-6 months, she have been nice or acting nice. once she saw i drove a car to fetch her on sunday to a hotel, she started her claws. Still dare to text me when im going to book the room again as she wants to use the bathtub.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GreenTea82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe its will b great to hv a maid hunter wechat group to share more info???
Old 08-11-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

I agree thats why i asked for PM in my previous post haha. Can create a grp chat

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1