The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 31-03-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 22
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

fornicator, re Sally H2r3, is this the one I bonked last friday? hahaha. U seem to love fat, short and meaty girls. I think if I am not wrong u are also fat and short too, hehehe. Just joking! You know why I said this, cause you also love H7f2r1 Ann, twice u bonked her within days and she is also fat, short and busty, hahaha (sorry I cannot stop laughing). This one is very service-oriented but unfortunately not my taste. I like young, tall, slim and nice looking with nice lips for frenching.Good day to you, hahaha.
Old 31-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H16R03 Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Greetings Bro, to tell you the truth, I have no idea. She just don't want to see me and take my business anymore. I do remember vaguely she murmured complaining that I come everyday. I admit there are times I bonk her 2 consecutive times and yeah, sometimes I don't manage to release my load, but then again I don't force her. If I cannot come I tell her is ok, next time lah then I tell her to wash already then I wash myself. I try to be good to her but...I don't know Bro. Well, that's life. You win some, you loose some.

Cheers.
Hi Fornicator, since i would not b going until April, cannot recall her room and looks. Is she on right handside? Long hair slim lady, her room is next to Yvonne R07?

Last yr, after H3 relocated to H16, i was there with a friend. That WL if she is Michelle @us, we were talking not very loud on few ex GLs. Another time, i did ask her which room was Pat, she did pointed it2me but, i think she also told me, all WLs the same 1.
Old 31-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
fornicator, re Sally H2r3, is this the one I bonked last friday? hahaha. U seem to love fat, short and meaty girls. I think if I am not wrong u are also fat and short too, hehehe. Just joking! You know why I said this, cause you also love H7f2r1 Ann, twice u bonked her within days and she is also fat, short and busty, hahaha (sorry I cannot stop laughing). This one is very service-oriented but unfortunately not my taste. I like young, tall, slim and nice looking with nice lips for frenching.Good day to you, hahaha.
Greetings Bro, yes, she's the one, Sally of H02R03. There's another Sally FYI of H22R09, this one not fat and CAT 30, ok lah.

Actually, I love 'em all. Those that are :

- not over my age, in which case 45; and
- service oriented, good attitude and not a time watcher.

Of course I also like what you like, "young, tall, slim and nice looking with nice lips for frenching", and if I may add, with nice pussy and ass for painting. Hehe, I mean who doesn't, right? Haha! (Damn Bro, we have same taste, salute you!) The likes of Super, Violet, Kidd (no frenching though), and JJ (haven't tried to french yet).

Forgot to mention, Maggie H02R02 should be back on 03 May, FYI only.

Good day to you also and all the Bros.

Last edited by fornicator; 31-03-2010 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Add info
Old 31-03-2010, 10:11 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H16R03 Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Hi Fornicator, since i would not b going until April, cannot recall her room and looks. Is she on right handside? Long hair slim lady, her room is next to Yvonne R07?

Last yr, after H3 relocated to H16, i was there with a friend. That WL if she is Michelle @us, we were talking not very loud on few ex GLs. Another time, i did ask her which room was Pat, she did pointed it2me but, i think she also told me, all WLs the same 1.
Well Bro, tomorrow is April already, hahaha. See you there?! (joke)

Ok, down to business, when facing H16, Michelle H16R03, she is on your left side, Yvonne R07 is on your right. Yes, she used to have long hair with a bit of curls, sexy and a turn on! But now she cut short her hair and is straight. When I saw her last night, I was like, huh? She looked older.

When they were in H03 last year, her room was the first room on your left once you enter, I cannot recall the room number anymore.

Hope this helps, good day Bro.

Cheers.
Old 31-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Think i know Michelle, her room is b4 Yox2 R04. I think fr long ago threads, she was fr KS, few times notice her smoking &, study 4D Toto things. That long hair WL next to Yvonne no idea of her name.

Anyway, i think Michelle reduce to $30, Feb session with Yox2, heard a customer offered $30, she took it.

Last time @H3, i think the little room on left side was a milf WL. If i got the right Michelle, back than her room was on the righthand side, also a plumb lady who left PT. That little room @H3, that hot milf also have not seen her after relocation.

Yes! Might venture PT after April's fool day which is public holiday, of course expecting crowd. Allready last eve news reported, causeway expecting jam this long weekend.
Old 31-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Siow la you me U da man, u you the man, me no the man only da man not like u the man... ok me confused....

Cheers
Haha, thanks Bro, I also almost confused, haha!

Will try arrange to ups you later, I just ups another Bro.

Cheers!
Old 31-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Think i know Michelle, her room is b4 Yox2 R04. I think fr long ago threads, she was fr KS, few times notice her smoking &, study 4D Toto things. That long hair WL next to Yvonne no idea of her name.

Anyway, i think Michelle reduce to $30, Feb session with Yox2, heard a customer offered $30, she took it.
That's right Bro jacky43, she's the one.

WL next to Yvonne (used to be next to Lynn when in H03, correct?) I never try, even Yvonne I also never try.

So, Michelle downgraded. I guess she no choice, ex-GL WLs sucking in all the business. She ex-KS ah? I thought she PT trained. Anyways.....

Cheers.
Old 31-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi Fornicator, we r in same channels, we got the correct WLs. Back than, i remembered some threads on Michelle, she was 1good KS WL. A thread on her, a bros said she don't give 69, small room basin difficult for washing.

I did notice Michelle attract alot of uncles customer, the older gen kinds. Compare to Yox2, usually no Q, Michelle's door closed often.

Just maybe, i will go for a session with that long hair WL we mention. Sometimes she smile and, friendly looking fr outside. I guess she will work for $50.
Old 31-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Fornicator, we r in same channels, we got the correct WLs. Back than, i remembered some threads on Michelle, she was 1good KS WL. A thread on her, a bros said she don't give 69, small room basin difficult for washing.

I did notice Michelle attract alot of uncles customer, the older gen kinds. Compare to Yox2, usually no Q, Michelle's door closed often.

Just maybe, i will go for a session with that long hair WL we mention. Sometimes she smile and, friendly looking fr outside. I guess she will work for $50.
Haha, good to know we are in same channels! Thank you Bro. Well, in all my sessions with Michelle, she give me 69 and attitude acceptable, that is why I RTF.

Ok Bro, will try to try her also, the WL beside Yvonne one, a-hahaha, get it? But if you do get to try her first, please, kindly remember to ask her name so we can inform Bro boysg kor kor and update the "PSL".

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 31-03-2010 at 11:16 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 31-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

fornicator, have you ever so far encounter a WL that can give you a slow and sensuous handjob at PT which u cannot forget and keep thinking about it and want more of the same? Please give me a few names., thanks.
Old 31-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
fornicator, have you ever so far encounter a WL that can give you a slow and sensuous handjob at PT which u cannot forget and keep thinking about it and want more of the same? Please give me a few names., thanks.
Ok, since you asked, Mong Peng/Peggy H24R19 CAT 20 and Rose CAT 20, a fat, Malay WL used to be in H18 but now I see her in H17 - both I ask for HJ with no CD, shiok! I did see Mong Peng last 03 Sept 2009. Haven't "RTHJ" since because I busy with ex-GL gals in H24, Diamond and Xiao Tian.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 31-03-2010 at 12:13 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 31-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
U=Da-Man, I suppose u refering to Christine in H12r2. Good option when Janet H12r8 is unavailable. I must try. Can let us know how she does a slow and sensuous bj? thanks
Firstly let me define my likes hehe

I like slow to mid-paced rhythm becasue I can feel every movement of the tongue or fingers on every inch of my dick and balls. I also have very intense and prolonged orgasms when it's done sensuously. Fast action don't give me the same complex sensations.

Having said that, other bros prefer firm and fast actions.

Christine, yes H12r2 is a sweet soft spoken WL. Her services also reflect her personality. But she's Cat30, so only capped BJ. She takes her time with her BJ, twirling her tongue arounf the sensitive areas on the balls and shaft - but she can't last too long I think she's just reserving her strenght for the long day. haha

It's her HJ that stands out for me. Again it''s very senuous. She'll apply KY on my nether region, and with slow long stokes, one hand will be sliding from my arse to my well lubed balls while the other hand strokes the full length of my hardness. Up.....and down.......up......and down....She'll vary it for added sensations. This will sometimes last 15mins. Christine knows not to quicken her speed, just maintaining the same sensuous pace which builds and builds and builds my climax till I cum and cum and cum.... she'll continue stroking till I'm totally emptied. Then with my dick, balls and her hands covered in my sticky mess, she'll stop and smile.

Cheers
Old 31-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man, Christine H12r2 thanks for your detailed FR. Someimes, need some variation to add spice to life. Cheers!
Old 31-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skingmoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if vivi is back from her super long break?
Old 31-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Siow la you me U da man, u you the man, me no the man only da man not like u the man... ok me confused....

Cheers
Thanks Bro, U-Made-My-Day! U-Da-Man

Ups you my 1 humble point.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 31-03-2010 at 04:43 PM. Reason: spelling
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1