The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 31-03-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Anyway now closing stages in the league and pool seem to be playing very well now! From a utd fan i can only say may the best team win the title this season!
Yup thanks...we need the good wishes from all around...although we haven't won anything yet...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-03-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
Bro city does not have CL to contend to. Anyway just keep believing. Title or not, this season is already a success. Hello to CL next season
welcome back...long time mia...we need all fans to cheer one game at a time...

I must say Man City winning the league cup can be jinx...managers kena sacked after winning this rubbish cup...

Old 31-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Just read an article. If pool win all the games , we are crown champion . The vital game is with city. If city wins all their remaining games, they will crown !
The 3 away matches will be equally as challenging as the home matches.

Crystal Palace and Norwich City are fighting for survival while West Ham will be a tough nut to crack at Upton Park.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
The 3 away matches will be equally as challenging as the home matches.

Crystal Palace and Norwich City are fighting for survival while West Ham will be a tough nut to crack at Upton Park.
haha...I think Liverpool will have easier tasks then we all think...these 3 teams will not bother to fight hard after 30 mins if Liverpool scored early goals because the teams rather saved their best players to play the lower teams...playing the league leaders and knowing that Liverpool will play to win is a no brainer...just like some pundits suggested lower teams should rest their best players when they play against Liverpool...and save the best players against other teams which they have better chance to get some results...

I will think West Ham has better chance to win against Arsenal than playing at home to Liverpool...and West Ham will play Crystal Palace in round 35...

This year being World Cup all those international players will not want to get injured...

Well I still think take it 1 game at a time..

Old 31-03-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Even if Liverpool cannot make it, i believe all Liverpool fans already appreciate what these players have done this season. They not afraid how many ppl score against them, they will surely return you double...
Old 31-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The way this season has gone if you are a Liverpool fan, then you must now be thinking that the premier league is destined to end up at Anfield . Chelsea and man city keep on dropping points. how do you explain in Liverpool, who last season finished 28 points behind man utd, 17 points behind man city, 14 points behind Chelsea and nowhere near looking good enough to win anything let alone the league, being so close to their first title for 23 years? As Jamie carragher said today, he has played in better teams that never got near winning the league , but I don't think since dalglish played have Liverpool had a better player than suarez. . Istanbul was Destiny, Liverpools name was on the cup before a ball was kicked. and its the same this season, I just can't see Liverpool not winning it now. THE LONG WAIT IS OVER, ITS COMING HOME (i m dreaming of 6 more wins)
Old 31-03-2014, 05:03 PM

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
JohnbassII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnbassII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnbassII is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm not a Liverpool fan but I wish to share my input.
Please excuse me hor.

Rodgers education in Holland with his understudy experience as Jose's student makes him a deadly tactician.
Another example, look at Everton.
Personally, when the Reds' owner hired him, I was lost.
Time has proven everyone wrong. Rodgers has proven everyone wrong.
It is nice to see Liverpool competitive rather than seeing teams who pay money to buy football.

Like Martin Tyler said during one of the match, 'any team which finishes above Chelsea is the champion'.
Old 31-03-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnbassII View Post
I'm not a Liverpool fan but I wish to share my input.
Please excuse me hor.

Rodgers education in Holland with his understudy experience as Jose's student makes him a deadly tactician.
Another example, look at Everton.
Personally, when the Reds' owner hired him, I was lost.
Time has proven everyone wrong. Rodgers has proven everyone wrong.
It is nice to see Liverpool competitive rather than seeing teams who pay money to buy football.

Like Martin Tyler said during one of the match, 'any team which finishes above Chelsea is the champion'.
Thank you and well said...

I knew you are a Man United fan...saw your posting in the thread...when Man United hired Alex Ferguson (he wasn't knighted yet), everyone was lost too...but SAF proved to be a legend...

Besides BR, this season we also have a fearsome striker partnership SAS which is the reason why Liverpool is where we are now challenging for title...^^

Old 31-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
The way this season has gone if you are a Liverpool fan, then you must now be thinking that the premier league is destined to end up at Anfield . Chelsea and man city keep on dropping points. how do you explain in Liverpool, who last season finished 28 points behind man utd, 17 points behind man city, 14 points behind Chelsea and nowhere near looking good enough to win anything let alone the league, being so close to their first title for 23 years? As Jamie carragher said today, he has played in better teams that never got near winning the league , but I don't think since dalglish played have Liverpool had a better player than suarez. . Istanbul was Destiny, Liverpools name was on the cup before a ball was kicked. and its the same this season, I just can't see Liverpool not winning it now. THE LONG WAIT IS OVER, ITS COMING HOME (i m dreaming of 6 more wins)
DARE TO DREAM! !

Come on you Reds!

YNWA
Old 31-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Well nobody expects Liverpool to go this far.
Europe almost certain.
Regardless whether "we" won the league...

BR will be the manager of the year.
Luis Suarez, player of the year...unless he bites the referee.

Nobody else come close for this two award.
Bonus "team of the year'.

Really hope SG can lift the cup this year..
Old 31-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

I hope this is not true...... I just got word from my Anfield contact that there was a dressing room bust up between Henderson and Coutinho. Anyone else heard anything similar?
Old 01-04-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
BigAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I hope this is not true...... I just got word from my Anfield contact that there was a dressing room bust up between Henderson and Coutinho. Anyone else heard anything similar?
That's news indeed. I hope the team camaderie don't fall apart with the finishing line just a few more games ahead. Perhaps the pressure is starting to affect these young players. I haven't heard or came across anything about the bust-up yet but I guess it could be true as I noticed both of them were not communicating well during last night's match, JH & PC were even bickering on the pitch just as Suarez was about to take the free kick on the left side of the Tottenham's goalmouth area.

C'mon lads, hang in there for no. 19
YNWA
Old 01-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
???? But could be true.
If true, hope both wake up their fucking idea !

Craig Bellamy and John Arne Riise had a bust up.
After that bust up...Both scored during the CL match in Barcelona.

Reported that Tim Sherwood punched one of his player after the match at Anfield.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

'It's like having a choice of two blokes to nick your wife' - Gary Neville on Manchester City & Liverpool title fight

https://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/hav...194000468.html
Old 01-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Should the dressing room bust up be true, I feel as fans, we can feel safe that Rodgers would have managed it well as he is known to have excellent individual man management skills.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1