The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

spurs 2 villa 1

what a player! vdv for fifa player of the year!

Rafael van der Vaart heads the equaliser for Spurs against Villa

Rafael van der Vaart scores the winner for Spurs
Old 03-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
spurs 2 villa 1

bro it been a long long time since i last saw u... When jio me to LSB for drinking again?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 04-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
spurs 2 villa 1

Bro, I second that. What a player he turned out to be!!! Great all rounder. He not only contribute, but he bring the whole team towards a new level. What a gem and at a bargain price. It can only be good for Spurs if Spurs can keep him fit and not over-stress him.

Spurs played well last week and hope that Harry give the players the very deservedly rest for one to two days before preparation for the tougher weeks ahead.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 04-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
bro it been a long long time since i last saw u... When jio me to LSB for drinking again?
haha bro hows it going? long time bo tu tio... tee kor liang?

without your "support support", lsb business is suffering.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro, I second that. What a player he turned out to be!!! Great all rounder. He not only contribute, but he bring the whole team towards a new level. What a gem and at a bargain price. It can only be good for Spurs if Spurs can keep him fit and not over-stress him.
8m pounds for an attacking midfielder who helped ajax rule netherlands and brought hamburg to champions league qualification, and now show the world what beautiful football is with spurs, what a steal.

i really love harry for the right balance with the midfielders and strikers, but i can see crouchy is more like an assistant striker now. he may finish the season with the most assists.

by the way, ledley is still playing 1 game and resting 5 games. i dont know man, he's fucking good only when he is fit to play, if you catch my drift.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
8m pounds for an attacking midfielder who helped ajax rule netherlands and brought hamburg to champions league qualification, and now show the world what beautiful football is with spurs, what a steal.

i really love harry for the right balance with the midfielders and strikers, but i can see crouchy is more like an assistant striker now. he may finish the season with the most assists.

by the way, ledley is still playing 1 game and resting 5 games. i dont know man, he's fucking good only when he is fit to play, if you catch my drift.
Bro Castrol,

When Harry first arrived at WHL, he did mentioned that it is important to find the right balance for the team. He inherited not only an unbalance team, but also players with too much attitude problem (which is very visible and I have mentioned in some of my earlier post when Harry came in). He also transformed so many of them the first season:
Gomes, Bentley, Pavy, Assou-Ekotto, Bale...

Then came the second season he transformed Hutton into a formidable right back in the absence of Corluka and Kaboul. He is also able to get the best out of Lennon, Huddlestone, Dawson, and most notable of all Gomes.

Gomes is missed during his injury spell. I suspect that Gomes has not recovered fully. However, his current presence in the squad provide a stabilising effect to the defence, after he started coming-in confidently for crosses and making his big frame felt to the opposing strikers.

With VDV, Modric is more subdue. I hope he is not affected by it. However, I think Modric will benefit from the way VDV play and stand out during VDV's absence.

I guess with Ledley, we can only optimise his playing days and give him plentiful of rest.

I am more concern with Palacios, Keane, Krancjar, Giovani Dos Santos, Sandro and Defoe (when he is fit again), and how they fit in to the current team.

Hopefully, the players understand that we need to go on rotation with so many games needed to be played. Also hopefully, we can qualify for Champions League position again and probably land on some Cup this year in order to boost morale.

My personal preference is the FA Cup (Not because we are out of Carling Cup, but for our past glorious history in it).

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 05-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

With VDV, Modric is more subdue. I hope he is not affected by it. However, I think Modric will benefit from the way VDV play and stand out during VDV's absence.

I guess with Ledley, we can only optimise his playing days and give him plentiful of rest.

I am more concern with Palacios, Keane, Krancjar, Giovani Dos Santos, Sandro and Defoe (when he is fit again), and how they fit in to the current team.

Hopefully, the players understand that we need to go on rotation with so many games needed to be played. Also hopefully, we can qualify for Champions League position again and probably land on some Cup this year in order to boost morale.

My personal preference is the FA Cup (Not because we are out of Carling Cup, but for our past glorious history in it).

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
good points there bro.

i'm afraid modric may not be able to show flair in the same team with vdv, with the latter bossing the attacking third more than anyone. reminds me of how zindane kept micoud out of the french team.

harry made players like palacios, keane (spurs legend), krancjar and defoe famous last season, i'm sure his plan will work for them. but i'll rather have palacios in central midfiled in place of huddles. palacios is more lively and a much better ball winner.

given a complete clean bill of health and fitness but still excluding woodgate and ledley, this is my preferred 1st 11 now based on 442.

gomes
huttons dawson kaboul ekoto
modric vdv palacios bale
pavy keane
Old 06-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
i'll rather have palacios in central midfiled in place of huddles. palacios is more lively and a much better ball winner.

given a complete clean bill of health and fitness but still excluding woodgate and ledley, this is my preferred 1st 11 now based on 442.

gomes
huttons dawson kaboul ekoto
modric vdv palacios bale
pavy keane
Bro,

I think Huddlestone is there because of his versatility, his passing is very much better than Palacios, moreover, he can link up defence to attack very well with Harry's style of play. Palacios is lacking in the passing department although he is a great tackler. However, his strength is also his weakness as he got himself into the referee's book more often than Huddlestone.

Given full fitness, my 1st 11 choice (except Woodgate and King, 4-3-1-2) this season is:
Gomes
Hutton Dawson Bassong Bale
Lenon Huddlestone Modric VDV
Crouch Defoe

Subs:
Palacios, Krancjar, Pavy, Keane, Cudicini

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 06-10-2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-10-2010, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:

wat the hell for 8mil pounds VDV is a steal but i still have my dobts abt harry,when we r losing he don t seem to have ideas to chg things ard hoping that his players will sort things out.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

I think Huddlestone is there because of his versatility, his passing is very much better than Palacios, moreover, he can link up defence to attack very well with Harry's style of play. Palacios is lacking in the passing department although he is a great tackler. However, his strength is also his weakness as he got himself into the referee's book more often than Huddlestone.

Given full fitness, my 1st 11 choice (except Woodgate and King, 4-3-1-2) this season is:
Gomes
Hutton Dawson Bassong Bale
Lenon Huddlestone Modric VDV
Crouch Defoe

Subs:
Palacios, Krancjar, Pavy, Keane, Cudicini

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
bro yes huddles can pass the ball much better.
why do you prefer bale in defence?
Old 08-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro yes huddles can pass the ball much better.
why do you prefer bale in defence?
Bro,

During attack, Hutton and Bale will be playing wing back. When that is done, Huddlestone will fall back to help Dawson and Bassong forming 3-4-1-2. As Bassong can be quite erratic at times, hence, I believe this can curb counter-attack while the wing back gets back into position. Ekoto is too rashful in defence at times and his speed is not as fast as Bale.

While defending, Bale and Hutton can counter the speed of the opposition wingers. Lennon and Modric can also help out.

VDV can always fall back into central midfield when we are out numbered.

Crouch has begin to learn to use his head to aid the other players. His height is critical for long ball if the wings are tied by opposition and the opposition has to allot 2 players to close him down, this will free Defoe. Defoe provide the speed required in attack to trouble the opposing defenders.

Pavy will be a substitute for Crouch if long ball and wings failed. He is good at long range strike as well as he fluorish with VDV around. Keane will be used when we want to use interchange tactics, with his interchanging position with VDV to confuse man-to-man marking opposition.

Krancjar is a very capable player whom can come in for VDV, Modric and Lennon. Palacios is required when the opposition is very tough tackling like Wolves as Huddlestone is weaker in this department.

Hope that explains my present dream selection (or dreaming).

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 08-10-2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

During attack, Hutton and Bale will be playing wing back. When that is done, Huddlestone will fall back to help Dawson and Bassong forming 3-4-1-2. As Bassong can be quite erratic at times, hence, I believe this can curb counter-attack while the wing back gets back into position. Ekoto is too rashful in defence at times and his speed is not as fast as Bale.
yeah bassong is not really up there in the reliable department. a mistake from a defender when counter attacked will lead to a goal except if the goalkeeper is ray clemence.

bale is playing the game at the highest level now at both positions, but i dont wish to stop seeing bale on the left wing pulling 3 defenders with him.

i hope lennon and krancjar can be back in top form, there are 4 more champions league group games ahead!
Old 09-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
yeah bassong is not really up there in the reliable department. a mistake from a defender when counter attacked will lead to a goal except if the goalkeeper is ray clemence.
I opted for Bassong because of his speed and ability to score goals. In terms of stability in defence, Dawson can provide it playing alongside him and Huddlestone also showed that he can help cover for Bassong. 1 more consideration is that, to date, he is not too injury prone besides Dawson.

Quote:
bale is playing the game at the highest level now at both positions, but i dont wish to stop seeing bale on the left wing pulling 3 defenders with him.
Bro. Isn't it better to let Bale come from the blind side as a wing back and given his speed, he will outpace anyone in planet (maybe besides Usain Bolt) and he is more protected in this sense.

Quote:
i hope lennon and krancjar can be back in top form, there are 4 more champions league group games ahead!
Lennon has not been the same since his injury. I also hope that he get back his top form. Krancjar is a top player, whom has sacrificed for the team when Modric is fit and more so now that we have VDV. I just hope that Harry adjust his tactics correctly to field the right rotation as this is the only way we can get players to get match fitness as well as satisfied their hunger for playing.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 09-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro. Isn't it better to let Bale come from the blind side as a wing back and given his speed, he will outpace anyone in planet (maybe besides Usain Bolt) and he is more protected in this sense.
haha we'll call him bale the bolt very soon.
i am thinking of bale being a player who is allowed to cut into the middle of the attacking 3rd and being a regular goal scorer, not unlike the likes of legendary overmars. the great garth crooks played that role too and archibald had to keep up with him.

Quote:
Lennon has not been the same since his injury. I also hope that he get back his top form. Krancjar is a top player, whom has sacrificed for the team when Modric is fit and more so now that we have VDV. I just hope that Harry adjust his tactics correctly to field the right rotation as this is the only way we can get players to get match fitness as well as satisfied their hunger for playing.
COMON YOU SPURS!!!
it will be a very sad day if krancjar has to leave spurs, i will never forget how instrumental he was when spurs finish 4th last season. a stylish player thats what he is. i rate him no lesser than i rate bale or vdv.

harry has a dirty project now - rotate and win!
Old 11-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
harry has a dirty project now - rotate and win!
I think Harry is more than happy. Look how we play despite all the injuries.

1 thing that has always been in the back of my mind is the fitness of the players. Spurs physio seems not being able to cope with it most of the time. I think this is one department, which include physcological, must be strengthen.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1