The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 02-03-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebronjames23 View Post
Anyone tried JQ Judx?
New girl? Did not see her photo in the website
Old 03-03-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Hmm. Trying to boost business for J* or probably they up their services??? Sound rare.
Have not been there for like 2 months, cannot really confirm. Maybe should find 1 day go find out…
Old 03-03-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
lebronjames23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
New girl? Did not see her photo in the website
Yes new girl but if I recall I saw her photo previously before
Old 03-03-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebronjames23 View Post
Yes new girl but if I recall I saw her photo previously before
new girl, can see her photo in WX
Old 04-03-2022, 03:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
playboy96 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bro, don’t bother. It’s fake. Their service still standard. Max is 50 HJ + 50 autoroam top and butt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Hmm. Trying to boost business for J* or probably they up their services??? Sound rare.
Have not been there for like 2 months, cannot really confirm. Maybe should find 1 day go find out…
Old 10-03-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kozaru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the most you all gotten out from y***y*** from j*?
Old 10-03-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Very long didnt visit ispa, anyone tried b***a or s****r? looks pretty.
Old 10-03-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Bro that one must go woodlands thread ahahah. I've tried S****r before, will try to siam your roam on top, even if it's outside. Probably the kind that'll try to ask for more $ if wanna roam, either that or she just don't allow. She's skinny and petite, for bros who like those kind they might enjoy. Massage is so-so, not bad and not good, minimal teasing, hj kinda mechanical. GQ standard rate. Face can't rate since masks are worn. Honestly for price paid, i think can skip, unless you really into skinny and petite personnel. Otherwise i think spend at J* way better.
Old 10-03-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Bro that one must go woodlands thread ahahah. I've tried S****r before, will try to siam your roam on top, even if it's outside. Probably the kind that'll try to ask for more $ if wanna roam, either that or she just don't allow. She's skinny and petite, for bros who like those kind they might enjoy. Massage is so-so, not bad and not good, minimal teasing, hj kinda mechanical. GQ standard rate. Face can't rate since masks are worn. Honestly for price paid, i think can skip, unless you really into skinny and petite personnel. Otherwise i think spend at J* way better.
My bad, couldnt see the wl trend hence posted here.

Hmm ok thanks for the FR. That place used to be decent but the good ML left alr.
Old 10-03-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
My bad, couldnt see the wl trend hence posted here.

Hmm ok thanks for the FR. That place used to be decent but the good ML left alr.
Really meh? There wasn't really any good ML at all throughout my entire experience there. There was only 1 good looking ML there but doesn't provide GQ in the past. All my good exp only from J*
Old 10-03-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Really meh? There wasn't really any good ML at all throughout my entire experience there. There was only 1 good looking ML there but doesn't provide GQ in the past. All my good exp only from J*
Yanzi and Yuki not bad. but that time i haven discovered J* yet.. so.. not sure la
Old 10-03-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 5
xephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
S need $50 hj + $50 roam. Small head tookover big so took the $100. Feel like its enhanced though. Good thing is the bra she wore is kinda oversized so it was easy to roam inside. Not worth the massage, leg massage one side play with small head abit ask flip already. Also using phone when massaging back lol

B claims is $100 for prostate care+roam and hj. Under towel helped to do the care. Seems legit but im not too sure. Tbh would return for her massage. Hella solid really massage the right spots
Old 10-03-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xephyia View Post
S need $50 hj + $50 roam. Small head tookover big so took the $100. Feel like its enhanced though. Good thing is the bra she wore is kinda oversized so it was easy to roam inside. Not worth the massage, leg massage one side play with small head abit ask flip already. Also using phone when massaging back lol

B claims is $100 for prostate care+roam and hj. Under towel helped to do the care. Seems legit but im not too sure. Tbh would return for her massage. Hella solid really massage the right spots
$50 roam? Fking siao, no matter she siam me. Definitely NOT worth it. Unreal.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yanzi and Yuki not bad. but that time i haven discovered J* yet.. so.. not sure la
J* is best playground in the north. Can possible say in whole of Sg in terms of what HC has to offer these days. Most of the ML are decent looking and massage is pretty legit. Other HC these days charge 80+ and 50+ for gq but massage usually trash. At least go J* still got massage
Old 10-03-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
J* is best playground in the north. Can possible say in whole of Sg in terms of what HC has to offer these days. Most of the ML are decent looking and massage is pretty legit. Other HC these days charge 80+ and 50+ for gq but massage usually trash. At least go J* still got massage
I totally agree, but nowadays getting harder to book the angpai girls liao. Even my regular S**a also hard to book for my regular lunchtime slot liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1