The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 31-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1579 / Power: 15
Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
U-Da-Man, Christine H12r2 thanks for your detailed FR. Someimes, need some variation to add spice to life. Cheers!
I started out wit "sometime" too but now need spice most of the time leh....
Old 31-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H12R02 Christie

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Firstly let me define my likes hehe

Christine, yes H12r2 is a sweet soft spoken WL. Her services also reflect her personality. But she's Cat30, so only capped BJ. She takes her time with her BJ, twirling her tongue arounf the sensitive areas on the balls and shaft - but she can't last too long I think she's just reserving her strenght for the long day. haha

It's her HJ that stands out for me. Again it''s very senuous. She'll apply KY on my nether region, and with slow long stokes, one hand will be sliding from my arse to my well lubed balls while the other hand strokes the full length of my hardness. Up.....and down.......up......and down....She'll vary it for added sensations. This will sometimes last 15mins. Christine knows not to quicken her speed, just maintaining the same sensuous pace which builds and builds and builds my climax till I cum and cum and cum.... she'll continue stroking till I'm totally emptied. Then with my dick, balls and her hands covered in my sticky mess, she'll stop and smile.

Cheers
U-Da-Man, good FR on HJ, Christie, Ipoh beauty, have not RTF ever seem she moved into H12. I missed her skill in HJ, sofar no WLs i taken, posess such skills. Oh! I don't know about u guys, i used to slowly touch her tits, is smooth and she harden abit. Don't know whether she cum? 1session she offer me doggy, back @H16, i bonk her hard, then she found i have not cum. Christie, turn back said, "I think u don't like dog style". Infact i wanted to watch her Ipoh beauty face while bonking her, anyway missionary and fired!

Christie told me she got 2hrs booking on Sat, if i remembered correct, bros also wrote about it. She did not tell me what she have in store, 4the full package. Just maybe put her on mine lists during next trip, actually i desire Sally H22R09. Christie do not allow frenching, kiss on lips also no, i wonder if i offer $50?

Last edited by jacky43; 31-03-2010 at 08:39 PM. Reason: additional
Old 31-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
scorpion65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skingmoo View Post
Anyone knows if vivi is back from her super long break?
Vivi is back to work since Sunday.
Old 31-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Judy H10R11

Reached PT tonight 7:30pm, H10, Katty R10, Judy R11, Kiko R12 all working. I call for Judy.

When : 31 March
Name : Judy
Looks : 7/10
Figure : 8/10 - short and skinny, small breasts with great nipples
Frenching : 9/10 - lots of tongue action
Catbath : 9/10 - gave me 3 rounds
Ballsuck : 9/10 - during BBBj and 69
AR : 9/10 - her tongue really poking it
69 : 9/10 - shiok, her pussy is meaty, no KY (same with Sally and Ann from previous FRs, sorry I forgot to mention)
BBBJ : 9/10 - came with her catbath, 3 rounds
FJ : 9/10 - missionary, then finish with doggy
Attitude : 9/10
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Yes, of course!
Damage : $50

Sorry for mistake in Sally FR, it should have been 30 March, 29 March was Ann.

Cheers.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H12R02 Christie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
U-Da-Man, good FR on HJ, Christie, Ipoh beauty, have not RTF ever seem she moved into H12. I missed her skill in HJ, sofar no WLs i taken, posess such skills. Oh! I don't know about u guys, i used to slowly touch her tits, is smooth and she harden abit. Don't know whether she cum? 1session she offer me doggy, back @H16, i bonk her hard, then she found i have not cum. Christie, turn back said, "I think u don't like dog style". Infact i wanted to watch her Ipoh beauty face while bonking her, anyway missionary and fired!

Christie told me she got 2hrs booking on Sat, if i remembered correct, bros also wrote about it. She did not tell me what she have in store, 4the full package. Just maybe put her on mine lists during next trip, actually i desire Sally H22R09. Christie do not allow frenching, kiss on lips also no, i wonder if i offer $50?
I once saw the older man who booked her for the 2 hrs, I didn't ask her what her service will be, will ask her next time I visit her. On another day, I noticed her neck was red, and she told me a customer kissed her there.....hmmmm, quite forceful hehehhe! Maybe next time I should try to kiss her nipples, if she don't mind :-)

Long ago I asked her if I could paint her, but at the time she said how I could do such a thing? She is quite health conscious person I guess.......

nippon
Old 01-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
moron2010 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Reached PT tonight 7:30pm, H10, Katty R10, Judy R11, Kiko R12 all working. I call for Judy.

69 : 9/10 - shiok, her pussy is meaty, no KY (same with Sally and Ann from previous FRs, sorry I forgot to mention)

Cheers.
wah bro fornicator, u everyday go bonk bonk siah!

good to know all the babes r back
Old 01-04-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
burrows is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: H12R02 Christie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Does Sally allow frenching and 69?
Old 01-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H12R02 Christie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippon View Post
I once saw the older man who booked her for the 2 hrs, I didn't ask her what her service will be, will ask her next time I visit her. On another day, I noticed her neck was red, and she told me a customer kissed her there.....hmmmm, quite forceful hehehhe! Maybe next time I should try to kiss her nipples, if she don't mind :-)

Long ago I asked her if I could paint her, but at the time she said how I could do such a thing? She is quite health conscious person I guess.......

nippon
Last yr during a session iasked, could i touch her pussy? Christie allows but, no fingers into she said, cannot damage is for earning $ tool. , i understand. Sometimes, i guess Christie was 1of PT ang pais, her times bros seldom talked about her in this website. She is 1WL that return favours 4a gentleman. But cautious, 2me she don't like us talking about WLs in this website.

FYI, come Sat 3 april, the "goddess of mercy birthday". Expect few WLs not checkin, probably Princess Pat.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by moron2010 View Post
wah bro fornicator, u everyday go bonk bonk siah!

good to know all the babes r back
Yes Bro, that is correct. But now I am contemplating on what Bro obat22 has adviced me, to slow things down.

I am really struggling but I try my best to limit my bonking days.

Cheers.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond repute

Janet is appraently still AWOL from her break... going down again tonight to see if she is around.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

Re: Sally

Quote:
Originally Posted by burrows View Post
Does Sally allow frenching and 69?
Sally H02R03 = YES

Sally H22R09 = NO

Cheers
Old 01-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12540 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience - Judy H10R11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

Cheers.

well done.

Nice FRZ

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 01-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard so much about big bust Ann (H7R1). Have been keeping her room under surveillance (it was mostly closed). Last Monday was my lucky day I guess. It was about noon as I trot up the stairs and low and behold, the door was wide open, and so was the succulent milky valley as Ann bend forward to sweep the rug
I raised my eyebrows, she raised 5 fingers, and in I went! The rest was pretty usual. I'd like to emphasize that the tits are to die for! Glorious globes of original softness - she even encouraged me to grab them. Since I am totally into natural big tits, I need no further invitation as I knead and squeezed and soft-slap them. In my mind, I envisioned making the terrorists' favourite bread - the Tali-Bun.
AR nothing to crow about, she offered 69, I declined. She's a little chubby but hey, with those tits, she can be crossed-eyed and buck toothed for all I cared. All hail to natural jugs! A while guess - they are in the D cup region.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
well done.

Nice FRZ
Bro, thank you Sir. Appreciate it a lot. Thanks for reading.

Cheers.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Cool Ann & Maggie

So we have 2big tits WLs, good Ann and Maggie. This 6yrs only 1Indo FL called Shanthi@GL, with tits for tits bonking. Not much luck 4me, most sex workers with me were, enhanced 1, both ladies i must see.

Hold the horses, maybe Yox2? Last mth with her she provide tits bonking, normally big tits than can do, smaller versions no point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1