The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 01-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Ann & Maggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
So we have 2big tits WLs, good Ann and Maggie. This 6yrs only 1Indo FL called Shanthi@GL, with tits for tits bonking. Not much luck 4me, most sex workers with me were, enhanced 1, both ladies i must see.

Hold the horses, maybe Yox2? Last mth with her she provide tits bonking, normally big tits than can do, smaller versions no point.
Bro, don't forget Rina H10R01A, my last session she give me tits bonking with CFM face, shiok!

Cheers.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ann & Maggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro, don't forget Rina H10R01A, my last session she give me tits bonking with CFM face, shiok!

Cheers.
Hey man, today her face really black so I did an about turn. For information, H2 Mun Mun not working today, April Fool's Day (H7 Carol too) so don't waste time if these are your targets.

I think H12 (or 10) is going to have a sweet new girl.

Cheers.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
U-Da-Man, Christine H12r2 thanks for your detailed FR. Someimes, need some variation to add spice to life. Cheers!
Let us know what you think of this spice once you tried Christine's HJ and /or BJ......

nippon
Old 01-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 22
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nippon, have not tried Christine H12r2 yet. today went to PT and tried Joey H12r15 (posting FR later) cheers!
Old 01-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi to all, Went to PT this afternoon and found most of WLS are off especially at H7 2flr. Can see only Chris R2 and Kathy R6 working. Ann R1 also off (fornicator pls note) together with the rest.
Went to H12 and took Joey R15. I wont say she is nice looking but can do only but her body is soft and nice and also good smelling. After washing she did a bbbj while I was standing than changed to me sitting on the edge of her bed. Her bbbj was nice with a grading of 7/10. After that I was kindly requested to be on my four and she went underneath to do bbbj and AR. Mind oh mind, it was dammed shiok and the feeling was like cumming and sametime like urinatiing. I immediately told her I cannot wait any longer and she climbed onto the bed and spread her legs. I enter! It was a good fuck. There were bbbj,AR, frenching and above all her body is smelling good. One of the best thing about her room is that there is a long mirror attached alongside her bed, where you can see and enjoy all the happenings. Cheers!
Old 01-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H12 R15 Joey

I was the1who stared a thread on this sweet OL look Joey, Remembered she smell nice, special design with a right angle bed. Ah! Joey now placed a mirror? Last yr i think she haven't settle down, she is a new princess.

Hope bros read mine thread, do not tell any WLs @PT, u see Joey smell sweet and very nice. Careful of black magic, as much as i desire her body again, i would rather go for next WL.

Skill is most important, black magic thing cannot last long and, harm herself customers too. Pls understand i wonder only, did not believe it exist but, for the benefits of my brothers here. I wrote it down.

Have a great Easter!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
Hi to all, Went to PT this afternoon and found most of WLS are off especially at H7 2flr. Can see only Chris R2 and Kathy R6 working. Ann R1 also off (fornicator pls note) together with the rest.
Yes Bro, noted with thanks.

Actually in my earlier FR for my dear Ann I already mentioned she will be off today and will be back next Tuesday I think, yah!

I sms Chris this morning, I wanted to see her but she decline, told me she got booking from 7pm onwards. So try next time lah, I go to my next target, no problem. She and the rest usually knock-off 8pm.

Cheers.

P.S. I went back to find my FR on Ann, confrim, she coming back 06 April.

Last edited by fornicator; 01-04-2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Add P.S.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future

Dropped by at around 5pm, walk here n there sian coz most good WL not working or occupied. Settled for Inter coz last nite Inter Milan won 1-0 (LOL).

Here is my humble FR,

Looks:6/10 (Stony Eyes)
Boobs:5/10 (Hard & Not Equal size)
Butt: 7/10 (Her best asset)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Painful coz of teeth)
AR: 9/10 (Loads of pushing)
FJ: 6/10 (See kept pushing me away wen i tried to insert my full length)
RTF: No thanks

Thou she gave me a big hug n a peck on the cheek before i left the room, the GFE was obviously fake. The way she talks was like someone tat is on drugs. Asked me the same question twice before n after bonking i was like WTF, tis girl got hearing problem izzit? Sorry to her fans, but she is just not my cup of tea.

Cheers!
Old 01-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
maxwell91 is Cool - loads of Potential

Here is my quick fr on Vivi

This is one of my best WL I love returning to since it's
value for Money! Best thing I like about her she remembers
my last visit which i mention how beauty her toes where and to let me know when she will change the color... And long and behold came back a 3 weeks later told me she had change the color to pink but she said i miss it! Man!! Next session maybe I have her wash her feet and get some foot action going! As you can see I'm a foot guy Anyway Vivi is surely value for are hard earn dollars!

my FR,

Looks:7.5/10 (Love her adorable looks )
Boobs:6/10 (small size)
Butt: 7/10 (One of her best asset & love the long legs)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (One of the best Slow BBBJ I have had!! )
AR: 5/10 (Nice but very short)
FJ: 8/10 (Tried a few positions)
RTF: Yes Sir!!!

Last edited by maxwell91; 01-04-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: edit
Old 02-04-2010, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Greetings Bro, to tell you the truth, I have no idea. She just don't want to see me and take my business anymore. I do remember vaguely she murmured complaining that I come everyday. I admit there are times I bonk her 2 consecutive times and yeah, sometimes I don't manage to release my load, but then again I don't force her. If I cannot come I tell her is ok, next time lah then I tell her to wash already then I wash myself. I try to be good to her but...I don't know Bro. Well, that's life. You win some, you loose some.

Cheers.
Sometime they have mood which they only understand....

Cheers...
Old 02-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Sometime they have mood which they only understand....

Cheers...
True Bro. Ah women, what to do with them?

I simply go to PT so I no need to sweet talk women for me to get laid. But as I realized, even WL got moods! Whoa! They actually will reject your business, meaning, money that you offer for the services they render.

Some WL would even select customers if he looks good or neat. They don't take bums or shabby guys. But money is money right? Unless maybe if they are desperate just to get money to pay room rental.

Cheers
Old 02-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Samster

Re: H12 R15 Joey

Quote:
I was the1who stared a thread on this sweet OL look Joey, Remembered she smell nice, special design with a right angle bed. Ah! Joey now placed a mirror? Last yr i think she haven't settle down, she is a new princess.

Hope bros read mine thread, do not tell any WLs @PT, u see Joey smell sweet and very nice. Careful of black magic, as much as i desire her body again, i would rather go for next WL.

Skill is most important, black magic thing cannot last long and, harm herself customers too. Pls understand i wonder only, did not believe it exist but, for the benefits of my brothers here. I wrote it down.

Have a great Easter!
Yeah, I read your thead and decided to visit JoeyH12r15. There is no black magic and the sweet smelling is from Lavendar Talcum Powder. I may be wrong anyway there is no GFE from her and is business-like delivering step by step what she was supposed to give. As I have said she is not good looking but not ugly, just a round face.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

[QUOTE=maxwell91;4730748]Here is my quick fr on Vivi

This is one of my best WL I love returning to since it's
value for Money! Best thing I like about her she remembers
my last visit which i mention how beauty her toes where and to let me know when she will change the color... And long and behold came back a 3 weeks later told me she had change the color to pink but she said i miss it! Man!! Next session maybe I have her wash her feet and get some foot action going! As you can see I'm a foot guy Anyway Vivi is surely value for are hard earn dollars!

Ah! Reading the FR on Vivi, she have the foxy short hair girl look, i find short hair gals sexier than long hair one. See how, might make a trip come Sun, Sally @H22 first target, if not available, Xiao Tian than Vivi.

A bro PM me on direction, if u interested can PM again, see we can come up with arrangement.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
..if not available, Xiao Tian than Vivi. A bro PM me on direction, if u interested can PM again, see we can come up with arrangement.
H24R28 quite pretty. I think her business was perhaps a little affected on Thu noon because one chap was loitering (not queue) outside her room. I was also afraid to go in cause what if we were doing halfway and that guy just bang in and ran away with my clothings

Can't PM Jacky for help right

Have fun.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

No worry forax, Xiao Tian will lockup her door. I think all WLs r experience enough to deal with strange customers. She looks kind of old fr the outside, probably due to her looks, many guys do not want to pay $50. I like MILF, talked many times allready, PT is the place for HDB aunties, no PRC syts milfs.

I'm not passing judgements.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1