The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2024, 07:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
My ML will still message me whenever she is back at VN. Shares the things she do there. When she know we will part soon, DFK with her in tears at that time. Real or fake, but it sure is salty and it don't seem to be fake with the expression and reactions. Now we will regard each other as friends 有缘无分. We are ok to do normal things in future.

I think you can still use your this ML while looking for another, but I think you are the one who kena the KC. I don't know how's your relationship with your this ML, but my past regular MLs who returned will respond to me. They are not working here anymore and obviously can't get $ from me. Even the one I let go after a while, 30yo PRC, will sometimes msg me and send greetings. She's also back in China, she said I was honest about what I want, not like other guys who just wanna use her like a sex doll, but she can't provide. I unlocked her until just lack of raw. It is really how you treat your MLs. Even if you unlocked my regular MLs, I don't think you can easily get overnights with them at the cost or less than what bros are paying for short time with their MLs in a spa.

Don't be too worry about no future. You never know who you will meet and what will happen. But if you want to end up with a ML, it is going to be a very difficult thing. I don't think your this ML is a suitable choice. Probably many bros could visit and unlock her easily too. My ML is actually a very good choice except for her burden which I can't accept to take over.

My new relationship is not with a ML. But I have a problem, now I only know how to KC a ML lol ...
I confirm is tio KC. I wont deny that la. She can be cold at times. And im like a puppy trying to seek attention from its owner.
Sigh. There's a time she can say she is sick, but her personal WC. At mountain place... so... yea....
Another ML which managed to raw may be coming back. But too money faced..texted me, told me if she is back, she wanna have $ from me bla bla bla... havent come back, already talking about $. Haha..

HAhahaha! Ya KC ml and KC local is different ball game already
Old 24-02-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo View Post
Bro what does “KC” mean ?
KC = Kam Cheng = You fall in love with that ML.
Old 24-02-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
I confirm is tio KC. I wont deny that la. She can be cold at times. And im like a puppy trying to seek attention from its owner.
Sigh. There's a time she can say she is sick, but her personal WC. At mountain place... so... yea....
Another ML which managed to raw may be coming back. But too money faced..texted me, told me if she is back, she wanna have $ from me bla bla bla... havent come back, already talking about $. Haha..

HAhahaha! Ya KC ml and KC local is different ball game already
Even when it is essentially the same, you don't KC your girlfriend like how you KC a ML. You just want sex with a ML, but you need long term love with your partner. Even if I can KC a ML to have sex with me with just few visits, do this to your partner and the relationship gonna be over faster than you can think of her.
Old 24-02-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Even when it is essentially the same, you don't KC your girlfriend like how you KC a ML. You just want sex with a ML, but you need long term love with your partner. Even if I can KC a ML to have sex with me with just few visits, do this to your partner and the relationship gonna be over faster than you can think of her.
HAHA. U are right. The partner will think you get into a relationship with them just to have sex with them 😅 not very healthy if it's like that.
Old 24-02-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Yes bro. If u wanna go into a relationshop jus to fuck her. The partner sure will sense jt, and its probably gonna be over anytime soon
Old 25-02-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newbirdtown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is this regular ML that I have been visiting as we have quite a good relationship but things took quite a weird turn recently.

Some back story: I book and confirm an appointment with her in the morning. when I was reaching the shop she called 5mins before the appointment and say that the "company" booked an appointment for her on my time slot and cant be refused. But since I am alr there, I just went ahead and walk-in, got a diff ML for my session.

After that day, things got a lil weird as she would ignore text or sometimes reply me sarcastically, lol. What would fellow bros do in this situation? Just leave it alone or try to book her again?
Old 25-02-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2963 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbirdtown View Post
There is this regular ML that I have been visiting as we have quite a good relationship but things took quite a weird turn recently.

Some back story: I book and confirm an appointment with her in the morning. when I was reaching the shop she called 5mins before the appointment and say that the "company" booked an appointment for her on my time slot and cant be refused. But since I am alr there, I just went ahead and walk-in, got a diff ML for my session.

After that day, things got a lil weird as she would ignore text or sometimes reply me sarcastically, lol. What would fellow bros do in this situation? Just leave it alone or try to book her again?
If you booked her directly, the other customer that she said the company booked that couldn't be refused, I suspect she's just BS you. Cause most joints would pay her more than the one who called in to book.
I suspect the other customer also booked her directly and was a more preferred customer, either would tip more or more yandao than you.
Worst, she's sarcastic. Why pay for extra and get ashamed and insulted? Plenty of ML out there.
Old 25-02-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newbirdtown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If you booked her directly, the other customer that she said the company booked that couldn't be refused, I suspect she's just BS you. Cause most joints would pay her more than the one who called in to book.
I suspect the other customer also booked her directly and was a more preferred customer, either would tip more or more yandao than you.
Worst, she's sarcastic. Why pay for extra and get ashamed and insulted? Plenty of ML out there.
gg , I also think that might be the case.. in the end i went for another ML which I was also interested in getting to know. but after she know that I went for her colleague, my regular ML texted to say that she will ignore me next time and told me not to visit the place anymore. I guess most likely is because there is some sort of rivalry between.

Although i feel bad cause my regular ML always say she cant hit monthly quota, but maybe its time to jump ship lol
Old 25-02-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
HAHA. U are right. The partner will think you get into a relationship with them just to have sex with them 😅 not very healthy if it's like that.
I dated my this last ML as well. She doesn't open up that easily. She also only had one bf while working in another country as factory girl and in then SG, it is "me". Though it is her words, but can feel it, besides she won't have this amount of time with me if she had many others. I purposely took up almost all time that she could have been with others.

Even though now we decided to part and move on, I get 2x Good Mornings ... Can only slowly fade away unless I wanna break her.
Old 25-02-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:

Your relationship with your ML is not good enough if she didn't reserve her time with you. If you booked, your ML would have informed about the slot. My ML would always push the other appointments away or make time for me. That "preferred customer" part is true, sometimes she cancelled others for me.
Old 25-02-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
gg , I also think that might be the case.. in the end i went for another ML which I was also interested in getting to know. but after she know that I went for her colleague, my regular ML texted to say that she will ignore me next time and told me not to visit the place anymore. I guess most likely is because there is some sort of rivalry between.

Although i feel bad cause my regular ML always say she cant hit monthly quota, but maybe its time to jump ship lol
Hi bro... if you start to feel bad, most likely you like any of us.. likely fall for her in some way or another. Mine asked me pay for rental if can.. more extreme haha..

But if she's being sarcastic, for sure there's rivalry or jealousy involved..that's what i feel.
But many bros also advised, not to kena KC
Old 25-02-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
I dated my this last ML as well. She doesn't open up that easily. She also only had one bf while working in another country as factory girl and in then SG, it is "me". Though it is her words, but can feel it, besides she won't have this amount of time with me if she had many others. I purposely took up almost all time that she could have been with others.

Even though now we decided to part and move on, I get 2x Good Mornings ... Can only slowly fade away unless I wanna break her.
Mine says no bf nothing. I see she texted some guy in her homeland. 宝贝. BUt in SG, she probably dont have la.
Like u mentioned bro.. she is probably not worth it. SLowly trying to cut her off, if i can
Old 25-02-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
justguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Likely she expects u as a regular to understand and to come later or another day. Maybe at least go another shop if u really need to release. Some ml feel lose face if their regular customer go find another ml in the same shop.
My regular told me if the timing if cannot fit, go other shop, she ok. But if find ml from same shop she will block future booking..
Old 25-02-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Your relationship with your ML is not good enough if she didn't reserve her time with you. If you booked, your ML would have informed about the slot. My ML would always push the other appointments away or make time for me. That "preferred customer" part is true, sometimes she cancelled others for me.
Agree with u bro, very true.
Ml will push others to make time for you if she values you. But she may say the other guy is one of her better customers...
Old 25-02-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Delete her and carry on with the other ML if services are equally good.

so many ML out there now..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1