The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Papers: Ron wants out?

Let me to go to Real
Cristiano Ronaldo has rocked United by insisting: I want to join Real Madrid. The Portuguese winger dropped his bombshell on the eve of the European championships. He will be offered incredible wages of £75million after tax over five years and the Spaniards are also prepared to pay a £75m transfer fee. Ronaldo, 23, told respected Brazilian website Terra: “I would like to play for Real Madrid but only if it is true they are ready to pay what Manchester United ask of them. However, it does not depend on me.” The loss of Ronaldo would be a huge blow to United and defender Rio Ferdinand immediately pleaded with him to stay at Old Trafford. He said: “This team can get better but we need it to stay together.” Rio, in Nigeria promoting Education in Football, added: “We have worked hard to get to the position we are in and want to build on the success we have had. That means keeping all the players at the club."
Shaun Custis, The Sun

In other news, new Manchester City boss Mark Hughes wants to make the Blues as big as their red rivals from down the road. “The ambition is to challenge the top clubs — not just in the Premier League, but in Europe," he said.

The Sun claims he and Sir Alex Ferguson are both chasing Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz. “The interest from United is real," the striker is quoted as saying. "But I’m busy now so my representatives will handle anything if there is a concrete offer.”

The Daily Mail report that United have told Sunderland they will not let them sign centre-back Jonny Evans permanently until they have sufficient defensive cover, after selling Gerard Pique.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 08-06-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

For all man u fans...

Old 08-06-2008, 12:10 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

lets hope ronaldo will stay at man utd.. if he really leaves, hope SAF will sign aaron lennon or lionel messi to replace ronaldo
Old 09-06-2008, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

IMO pls sell tat asshole CR7 who he tink he is?? didnt he tink who made him who he is today?? ungrateful fellow!!

Man Utd's Ronaldo refusing to take Fergie calls

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is struggling to make contact with Cristiano Ronaldo.

The News of the World says Fergie is desperate to speak to him in a bid to convince him to stay in England. But the longer Ronaldo blanks his boss, the less chance Ferguson has of changing his mind.

A source close to the United manager said: "Alex has been on the phone almost non-stop from France where he's on holiday because he HAS to speak to Ronaldo.

"But he can't get him to the phone. He's left message after message but Ronaldo point- blank refuses to speak to him.

"There is a complete breakdown in the relationship now. Fergie is angry that his calls are not getting through and Ronaldo is furious that the Glazers said he could rot in the stands if he decides to go to Madrid.

"The club will do everything in their power to keep Ronaldo but it seems like Fergie is facing a losing battle at the moment."

Ronaldo's agent, Jorge Mendes, is also reported to be blanking furious United chief executive David Gill

Real Madrid want Man Utd's Ronaldo to go on strike

Real Madrid want Cristiano Ronaldo to go on strike at Manchester United to accelerate his move to Spain.

The Sun says United are convinced the 23-year-old is the victim of a Real dirty-tricks campaign and have officially reported the club to football's governing body FIFA.

And, as the tug-of-war turns uglier by the minute, it's been revealed the Spaniards are now hoping Ronaldo will refuse to play again for Alex Ferguson in a bid to force United to sell.

Madrid president Ramon Calderon insists Ronaldo wants to move and has already AGREED a staggering £12million-a-year deal.

He told a close pal: "We've tied things up with the kid. The only thing that remains is for him to convince Manchester to sell."

The way Ronaldo will �convince' United is by staging a one-man strike before the transfer window closes on August 31.

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 09-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Rio confident over Ronny

Rio Ferdinand fully believes Cristiano Ronaldo will be a Manchester United player come the start of next season.

Speculation has been rife over the winger's future with quotes attributed to him claiming he wants to join Real Madrid. Gary Neville said on Saturday evening that he sees no reason why Ronaldo would want to leave Old Trafford and Ferdinand is in full agreement.

"As a footballer of Manchester United and as a fan, I would like to think he will stay, and I am quite positive of him staying," the defender told Radio 5 Live's Sportsweek.

"I haven't spoken to him, but I just feel he will. He is at a great club, with great team-mates and great fans who adore him. Hopefully he makes the decision that we all want and he will stay.

"A lot of the players are signing up. In the last couple of months myself, Wes Brown and Michael Carrick have all signed up. I think Patrice Evra has agreed a new contract, Wayne Rooney is staying, Edwin van der Sar has extended his contract; everyone's singing from the same hymn book.

"It would be nice if we can keep this team together because there's a great chance to be really successful over the coming years."

After helping Portugal to a 2-0 victory over Turkey in their opening game at Euro 2008, Ronaldo again reiterated his desire not to discuss his future until after the tournament.

"I haven't decided yet about my future," he insisted. "I'll only do that after the European Championships are over."

Old 09-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

NO player is bigger than the club itself!!!

Sick of his transfer scandals!!! Sell him!!! 100 million pounds not a penny less!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LiverPOO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To All Man Utd fans...

It is true that no player is bigger than the club. Like Cantona said, Utd were winning, are winning and will be winning trophies generation after generation. Whoever Utd have playing for them.

Let us not forget that the reports about Ronaldo wanting to leave Utd were from Spanish, Brazilian and, maybe, Portuguese papers. Ask yourself if they are credible or not?

They are tools used by Real Madrid to unsettle any player they want. (on the cheap)

Let's hear from the horse's mouth before making any judgement. British players tend to show more loyalty than others.

Conspiracy Theories

May be the Spanish camp want to unsettle their great 'rivals', Portuguese, in the Euro08. Portugal were losing finalists in Euro04 and semi-finalists in WC06.

Madrid want Ronaldo to be unsettled and play 'normally' so they can bargain with Utd. Cos if Ronaldo plays brilliantly then they have to cough up the £75-100 million they 'declared' in the papers. (This is the most probable theory) Have Madrid ever pay as much for a player as they've declared in the newspapers?

Ronaldo's agent use these to 'command' an improved contract from Utd. Afterall he has a cut from the contract.

The only reason for Ronaldo to move to Madrid will be financially. His head is turned inside out by Madrid.

Madrid is not the same as before when they had Zidane, Figo, Beckham, Roberto Carlos etc etc. Who the fuck do they have now? Simply can't be compared to Chelsea or Liverpool? And this is a compliment to both clubs.

Ronaldo is still young. Like Fergie said, when Ronaldo reaches 25-26yo then that is the time for him to make a big decision. Ronaldo has only to look at Anelka for an answer. Anelka left Arsenal when he could have the world at his feet. But he left Madrid for PSG at the feet of the world.

And this could happen to anyone.

Wank on through the wind
Wank on through the rain
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
Wank on, wank on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never wank alone
You'll Never Wank Alone
Old 10-06-2008, 02:21 AM
Samster

Premier League - United report Real to FIFA

Manchester United have followed up their threat to report Real Madrid to FIFA over the Spanish club's dogged pursuit of Cristiano Ronaldo by making a formal complaint to football's world governing body

United warned Real two weeks ago that they would take drastic action if the Spanish champions continued to unsettle their most prized asset.

Since then, the double-winners do not consider Real to have made any effort to end the speculation, forcing them to make an official protest to FIFA.

A statement on the club's official website read: "On 27 May, Manchester United made clear its intention to report Real Madrid to FIFA if it continued to involve itself in the future of Cristiano Ronaldo.

"Unfortunately, Real Madrid has not kept its own counsel and the club feels it has no alternative but to make a formal complaint to the world governing body, which it has done today [Monday].

"The precise content and nature will remain confidential."

FIFA spokesman Pekka Odriozola said: "It is too early to say how the matter will be dealt with.

"We will first have to look at the precise nature of the complaint before seeing what steps will be taken."

Real have made no secret of their admiration for Ronaldo and the player himself has repeatedly refused to pledge his future to United or rule out a move to the Bernabeu.

The 23-year-old, who scored 42-goals for United last season on their way to the Premier League title and Champions League glory, has said he will clear up the speculation over his future once his involvement in the European Championship with Portugal comes to an end.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:36 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

hope FIFA will fine Real madrid. always use despicable methods to buy players... ronaldo has to open his eyes big big and not blind by $$ offered by real madrid
Old 12-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

HAIL THE KING!!!
BBC SPORT | Football | Cantona hopes Ronaldo will stay put
Old 13-06-2008, 12:56 AM
Samster

Premier League - Evra signs new United deal

Patrice Evra has signed a new four-year deal at Manchester United.

The left-back, currently part of the France squad at Euro 2008, has been a big success for manager Alex Ferguson since joining from Monaco for £5.5 million in January 2006.

Since then the 27-year-old has become part of a settled defence that has gone on to win back-to-back Premier League titles and the Champions League with the Old Trafford club.

Although he was left out of France's opening Euro 2008 group match against Romania, Evra has emerged as one of the top full-backs in world football, and is now tied down until 2012.

Evra said: "The last two-and-a-half seasons have been the start of a dream for me.

"It is a pleasure and an honour to be part of this fantastic side and to be coached by Sir Alex Ferguson and his staff.

"Manchester United is more than a club, it is a family I am proud to be a part of and that is why it has always been a first choice for me.

"I declared when arrived that I was coming here not just to play but to win and United is the ideal place to realise such a dream.

"It is a privilege to play in front of our fantastic fans and I am sure that the success we have earned in the last two seasons confirms the history of this club and will be the start of something even more special."

Old 13-06-2008, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 18
DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future

Bad news for Man Utd fans, Luiz Felipe Scolari has been appointed Chelsea's manager.

This will leave the position of Portugal's coach vacant and Alex Ferguson's assistant Carlos Queroz will be approached to suceed Scolari because Scolari is a Portugese !! Let's hope Mourihno accept the job but seem unlikely as he just signed up with Inter Milan.

When UERO 2008 is over, Man Utd gotta shop for a No 2. This is bad ...

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Old 13-06-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!

Carlos Queroz wouldnt leave Man United. After Sir Alex retired, I believe he will take over man united as the manager.

He is a great no. 2 behind Sir Alex, he has a great future with Man united.

What time is it ? Its TIGER TIME !!!
Old 13-06-2008, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!

NO NEW CONTRACT FOR RONALDO

Manchester United will not offer Cristiano Ronaldo a new deal, according to Old Trafford insiders.

There has been speculation that the Portuguese forward has been using Real Madrid's interest to try to secure himself a pay rise at Old Trafford, but the Daily Mirror insists such a move - if that is Ronaldo's intention - will not be successful.

"Sir Alex Ferguson and chief executive David Gill are as one on this issue, a contract is a valid and legally binding document," the paper quotes a source as saying.

"If you are going to demand a new one every six months or so, what's the point in signing it in the first place? So there will be no new contract offer as far as Ronaldo is concerned."

The comments touch on a point Arsene Wenger raised last month about the validity of long-term deals. The Arsenal manager suggested that, in the future, players are likely to work on short-term contracts and the transfer system as we know it will be abolished.

Wenger himself is set to lose Alex Hleb, who despite still being under contract at the Emirates, is intent on leaving.

Still, from a United point of view the attempt to call Ronaldo's bluff could be dangerous.

The player was reportedly furious at Ferguson's declaration that he would be allowed to "sit in the stands" rather than join the Spanish giants, and is unlikely to be pleased by these further developments.

He once again hinted at his fondness for Real Madrid after helping Portugal to a 3-1 win over the Czech Republic on Wednesday night.

"I like a white kit," he said to the assembled reporters, before qualifying his statement.

"The white kit of the national team that is."

Source: http://football365.com/story/0,17033...680576,00.html

Dont know how real is this news ...

What time is it ? Its TIGER TIME !!!
Old 13-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tigerboy View Post
Carlos Queroz wouldnt leave Man United. After Sir Alex retired, I believe he will take over man united as the manager.
He is a great no. 2 behind Sir Alex, he has a great future with Man united.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatukSeks
Bad news for Man Utd fans, Luiz Felipe Scolari has been appointed Chelsea's manager.This will leave the position of Portugal's coach vacant and Alex Ferguson's assistant Carlos Queroz will be approached to suceed Scolari because Scolari is a Portugese !! When UERO 2008 is over, Man Utd gotta shop for a No 2. This is bad ...
What's so bad news? National duty (if that happens) for C Queroz is a personal career milestone. MU will just have to take this under our chins and move on. There must be capable candidates who fit the bill out there. Club's success is a sum of all parts, makeup of team, coach etc and we have the pedigree

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1