The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Bona_fide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi obat22, I guess u mean 不是有钱就能买所有的东西?

Many thanks to bro Fornicator, Jacky & other bros for the FR which gave me insights on picking a choice.

Took my maiden trip down to PT today. Not many people prob due to the rain. Went to look H07 to look for Sugar, however she wasn't working. Does she MIA frequently. Decided to walk to H14 instead. Surprisingly Violet's door was open. Lots of guys were swarming to take a look, but none went in. Wonder what's with all the fuss. Kit was available too. Didn't hear her shouting though. Wanted to try out Diamond so went to H24.

She didn't seem much of a looker to me, maybe due to the light makeup she was wearing. She's small built but her services are top rated. Don't underestimate her. Attitude wise she wasn't too friendly though i tried to make small talk. Could be due to the weather as it was chilly & she wasn't wearing very much. Anyway, here's my rating.

Looks : 6/10
Figure : 7/10 (not very curvy though)
Catbath : 8/10
BBBJ : 9/10 (powerful tongue)
AJ : 9/10 (like digging for something)
FJ : 8/10

Funny thing I noticed when coming out. There were quite a few people at the entrance blocking my exit. But I doubt they were going for it. So what's with the waiting?
Old 04-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Haha.....good one Bro! Ups you!

Cheers.

Thanks you bro... up you 7 points back... cheers...
Old 04-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
maxwell91 is Cool - loads of Potential

I also had a a quick session with Inter H12 R1 she does seem like she is stone because of the way she talks. Though I online had a CIM with here as i wanted FJ also but i guess she had many customers that day so she didn't give me FJ as she force me to cim which i didn't mind as I had two beers before hand so don't think can shoot if i did fj... She isn't my first target as i was looking for Vivi which she was off and Kico was busy... I guess she ok not my best bonk
Old 05-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 22
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bona_fide, sent you a private message, pls read. Cheers.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bona_fide View Post
..Wanted to try out Diamond so went to H24..Funny thing I noticed when coming out. There were quite a few people at the entrance blocking my exit. But I doubt they were going for it. So what's with the waiting?
Diamond's room is something like an annex area (2 rooms there only), on the right when walked into H24, then the right room?

Cheers.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
deepdeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Diamond's room is something like an annex area (2 rooms there only), on the right when walked into H24, then the right room?

Cheers.
Hi New to this Petain place. Just joined to engage some veterans' views of WLs in Petain. WL next to Super H7 2L - WL in Rm 28 H7 2L -name is Nicki ? is it right- Tried her many times already lah . Any veteran bonged this WL Nicki any views

Deep Deep
Old 05-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
deepdeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

New to Petain WLs also. Have u heard of Vicki in H7R28?

DeepDeep
Old 05-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
GreenHouse is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bona_fide View Post
Hi obat22, I guess u mean 不是有钱就能买所有的东西?

Many thanks to bro Fornicator, Jacky & other bros for the FR which gave me insights on picking a choice.

Took my maiden trip down to PT today. Not many people prob due to the rain. Went to look H07 to look for Sugar, however she wasn't working. Does she MIA frequently. Decided to walk to H14 instead. Surprisingly Violet's door was open. Lots of guys were swarming to take a look, but none went in. Wonder what's with all the fuss. Kit was available too. Didn't hear her shouting though. Wanted to try out Diamond so went to H24.

She didn't seem much of a looker to me, maybe due to the light makeup she was wearing. She's small built but her services are top rated. Don't underestimate her. Attitude wise she wasn't too friendly though i tried to make small talk. Could be due to the weather as it was chilly & she wasn't wearing very much. Anyway, here's my rating.

Looks : 6/10
Figure : 7/10 (not very curvy though)
Catbath : 8/10
BBBJ : 9/10 (powerful tongue)
AJ : 9/10 (like digging for something)
FJ : 8/10

Funny thing I noticed when coming out. There were quite a few people at the entrance blocking my exit. But I doubt they were going for it. So what's with the waiting?
Yes bro, sugar does MIA frequently and when she is working there is long, long line up of 3 to 4 person outside her room. Sometime the auntie have to put some cardboard to block the entrance.:
Old 05-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHouse View Post
Yes bro, sugar does MIA frequently and when she is working there is long, long line up of 3 to 4 person outside her room. Sometime the auntie have to put some cardboard to block the entrance.:
Just to share something with you guys. If you are the last or last few before H72F going to close, you will see this white board placed at the staircase to deter people from going up.

I had the experience of figuring how to go down one night after a session with Ann some time back and the rest of the WL all knocked off already. You see, I was thinking, how to jump over the board without getting hurt or rolling down the stairs if I missed a step.

As I was about to leap, auntie said "wei, lai, lai". So I halted and went over to her. She wave no-no and said "lai, lai" again. Then she did the pulling action. I realised oh, slide the board lah damn it.

Cheers.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Just to share something with you guys. If you are the last or last few before H72F going to close, you will see this white board placed at the staircase to deter people from going up.

I had the experience of figuring how to go down one night after a session with Ann some time back and the rest of the WL all knocked off already. You see, I was thinking, how to jump over the board without getting hurt or rolling down the stairs if I missed a step.

As I was about to leap, auntie said "wei, lai, lai". So I halted and went over to her. She wave no-no and said "lai, lai" again. Then she did the pulling action. I realised oh, slide the board lah damn it.

Cheers.

haha bro, you are funny.
if the auntie has accidently lockup you and the WL, you can have unlimited bonking for the whole night
Old 05-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DESPERATION!

Been going to PT a few times, March 15 (before going overseas), then last Sat and today to see Christie (H12R2) but all the time I went she wasn't available! Her room light was off everytime I go there, alamak! I did see people having her service this March, but why I am so unlucky to always come before a closed door?

I went last Sat afternoon, and today (Monday) I went at 2pm+ then went for lunch nearby and came back at 3pm+, still her light was off. She is the only one I visit for my sex........

Haven't got sex for the past week, and can not tahan anymore!

Either I go for manual tonight, or come back tomorrow.......

anyway, I passed by H12R5, and been searching Sammyboyforum, but no one ever wrote an FR on her. She looks quite a pretty Milf, nice eyes, was wondering if anyone had sexperienced her?

And I need to ask Christie's her phone number, so that I can SMS her to check if she is working or not, hope she will give me......

nippon
Old 05-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Bona_fide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers.
Forex, yes that's the 1.

Btw jumping over the board sounds funny. It isn't that high. I guess should be able to step over it? Saw the board too when I went there ytd.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jackchang821010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friends talk =MJ fucking can don't put condoms ask me go to try but i to be scary
Old 05-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

My friends talk=MJ fucking can don't put condoms ask me go to try...but i to be scary.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

。。。。。。。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1