The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Jomtien Cuntdos

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Ah Chek sibeh hi-so... Just buy Jomtien cuntdo, go London see the Queen, hop over to Paris eat chiam tow roti and next bpai Osaka jia sushi? How's Soi 6? You enjoying yourself there? When I grow up I wanna be like you!
He might have to buy a few more Jomtien Cuntdos soon becasue his arsenal of Mia Nois is building up!
Old 09-01-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Tourist help centres to be set up across the city ahead of shutdown.

BAMRUNG AMNATCHAROENRIT
THE NATION January 9, 2014 1:00 am

THE TOURISM Sector is going on high alert and setting up "Tourist Friends Centres" in key locations across Bangkok ahead of |possible chaos on Monday as anti-government protesters try to bring the capital to a halt.
Centres will be located in the Huamark area as well as at Don Mueang and Suvarnabhumi airports. There will also be booths set up at BTS and MRT stations including Phaya Thai, Ekkamai and Hua Lamphong. Similar services will also be offered at three hotels: Imperial Queen Park, Twin Towers, and one in the Sathorn area.

Foreign tourists will be advised to avoid the capital when they arrive, while those scheduled to stay in Bangkok will be informed of the services on offer.

Delegates from tourism-related operations as well as officials from the Tourism and Sports Ministry, led by deputy |permanent secretary Kajorn Weerajai, discussed the issue yesterday and looked for ways to help foreign tourists in case severe traffic brings the capital to a standstill on Monday.

On that day, 150 volunteers will be put in charge. Taxi boats that have the capacity to carry 200-300 passengers, as well as buses and vans, will be prepared to provide services in case of urgency.

Tourists will also be given US$100 (Bt3,200) a day if they happen to miss their scheduled flight by more than eight hours.

Kajorn said he was not sure how long the centres would be able to provide these services, adding that the ministry planned to monitor the situation on a day-to-day basis.

Thirayuth Chirathivat, chief executive officer of Centara Hotels and Resorts, said the property located at CentralWorld in downtown Bangkok would most definitely be affected.

He has instructed all staff members to be on high alert and keep all guests updated on the situation.

Separately, the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) said that if the protest continued, the number of tourist arrivals would be affected.

It predicts that arrival numbers will drop by 4-5 per cent this quarter, and as a result, the total number of arrivals this year would be 29.6 million, down from the 29.86 million projected previously.

Tourism revenue is also expected to |drop to Bt1.43 trillion, down from Bt1.44 trillion.

TAT's previous projection for this year was 28.01 million arrivals, a 7.28-per-cent increase from 2013, and a 12.91-per-cent increase in tourism revenue to Bt1.33 trillion. It recently boosted its projection because of the arrivals of 26.1 million tourists last year, which was more than expected.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Tourist help centres to be set up across the city ahead of shutdown.

BAMRUNG AMNATCHAROENRIT
THE NATION January 9, 2014 1:00 am

THE TOURISM Sector is going on high alert and setting up "Tourist Friends Centres" in key locations across Bangkok ahead of |possible chaos on Monday as anti-government protesters try to bring the capital to a halt.
Centres will be located in the Huamark area as well as at Don Mueang and Suvarnabhumi airports. There will also be booths set up at BTS and MRT stations including Phaya Thai, Ekkamai and Hua Lamphong. Similar services will also be offered at three hotels: Imperial Queen Park, Twin Towers, and one in the Sathorn area.

Foreign tourists will be advised to avoid the capital when they arrive...
Advise what if I arrived in Bangkok and my hotel in Bangkok is booked? A bit too late right?

My advice to those who have already booked their tickets during the election period (2 Feb to 9 Feb) is to see whats going to happen this coming Monday 13 Jan when The Mouth from the South aka Suthep does his Bangkok Shutdown street party. If have coup or big trouble then detour to Patts so dun book hotel first.

Army chief also roti prata so maybe have coup or not we dunno "government will be held responsible for any violence"... KNN last 2 times protesters and police met have people get killed. Suthep knows sure have violence and is forcing YL's hand so WTF kong si mi lan?

If you happen to be in Bangkok this Monday (13 Jan) then better get ready cooped up in hotel coz we dunno how long Suthep's gonna to keep Bangkok shutdown.

This time they are gonna close junction of Ladphrao/Phahon Yothin, Rachada and Victory Monument. Indirectly this will affect Sutthisan (Saphan Kwai local AGG land), Phetchburi and Rachada (soapy massage lands). Of course the usual Silom, Asoke & Rachaprarop etc... junctions will close which means Nana, Soi Cowboy and Patpong also get hit.

Troublesome but I see it as a good time to start exploring Srinakarin, upper Ladphrao and Kaset-Nawamin chiong areas leaw!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Life in slow lane in Bangers?

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...ts-for-protest
Old 09-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

if you believe in shit stirrer's assurances to tourists

Thailand's anti-government protest movement has reassured tourists that it won't target the kingdom's airports or public transport during a planned "shutdown" of Bangkok later this month.

The demonstrators, who are seeking to oust Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and curb her billionaire family's political dominance, say they will occupy Bangkok from January 13.

"Operation Occupy Bangkok does NOT involve airport closures or the disruption of any mass transport services," the protest movement said on its English-language Facebook page.

"Public buses, trains, BTS sky-trains, MRT underground trains, and public boats will operate normally."

The demonstrators have vowed to set up protest stages around the capital, prevent government officials from going to work and to cut off power and water to government offices as well as to the residences of the prime minister and her cabinet.

The protesters also plan several marches in Bangkok starting from Sunday to build momentum ahead of the occupation attempt.

Thai stocks and the baht currency have fallen sharply on concerns that the deepening crisis will scare off foreign tourists and international investment.

In 2008 opposition protesters paralysed Bangkok's main airports, stranding thousands of tourists.

A number of foreign governments have advised their nationals to avoid the current protest sites.

But the protest movement insisted tourists had nothing to fear.

"Shops and hotels near the protest sites are full. I ask tourists to feel relieved - they can join the protesters," said spokesman Akanat Promphan.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 17
lizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to all

Will it affect when I go during new years time .
Old 09-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizhen View Post
Will it affect when I go during new years time .
Only can know from mon 13, if kena paralysis Common sense tells us this may not be allowed to cripple Bkk. Else the COUP
Old 09-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
.....Troublesome but I see it as a good time to start exploring Srinakarin, upper Ladphrao and Kaset-Nawamin chiong areas leaw!
If thanon pradit manutham is not impacted, might be a good time to see Miss Mantou of Wow for Men...

Yeah...check out those "饅頭" 555+
Old 09-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
If thanon pradit manutham is not impacted, might be a good time to see Miss Mantou of Wow for Men...

WoW!!! 555555
Nana here i come tomorrow
Old 09-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
假饅頭 leh.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
WoW!!! 555555
Nana here i come tomorrow
This is in upper Ladphrao area not Nana.
Don't blur blur go wrong place leh...

[=Soopafly;10322733]thanon pradit manutham[/QUOTE]
Just have to come via On Nut should be Ok but then if most people detour also then sure big jam. Best chill on 13 Jan and see how...

Silver lining... Government has announced it will compensate tourists if their flights get delayed due to #BangkokShutdown. Full story here...

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/busi...-30223783.html

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Advise what if I arrived in Bangkok and my hotel in Bangkok is booked? A bit too late right?

My advice to those who have already booked their tickets during the election period (2 Feb to 9 Feb) is to see whats going to happen this coming Monday 13 Jan when The Mouth from the South aka Suthep does his Bangkok Shutdown street party. If have coup or big trouble then detour to Patts so dun book hotel first.

Army chief also roti prata so maybe have coup or not we dunno "government will be held responsible for any violence"... KNN last 2 times protesters and police met have people get killed. Suthep knows sure have violence and is forcing YL's hand so WTF kong si mi lan?

If you happen to be in Bangkok this Monday (13 Jan) then better get ready cooped up in hotel coz we dunno how long Suthep's gonna to keep Bangkok shutdown.

This time they are gonna close junction of Ladphrao/Phahon Yothin, Rachada and Victory Monument. Indirectly this will affect Sutthisan (Saphan Kwai local AGG land), Phetchburi and Rachada (soapy massage lands). Of course the usual Silom, Asoke & Rachaprarop etc... junctions will close which means Nana, Soi Cowboy and Patpong also get hit.

Troublesome but I see it as a good time to start exploring Srinakarin, upper Ladphrao and Kaset-Nawamin chiong areas leaw!
Srinakarin,Kaset-Nawamin

this this place i very keen go and see see look look .

like got hidden things there , pii mike got what to intro ah
Old 09-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
....Silver lining... Government has announced it will compensate tourists if their flights get delayed due to #BangkokShutdown...
Does the Government have plans to "compensate" by sending puyings to hotel rooms where tourists are all cooped up? 555+

Old 09-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
假饅頭 leh.
As long as they are not Frankenboobs, it's all gooooood.....

Old 10-01-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Don't wear yellow or red shirts/T-shirts in Bangkok !!!

Report from The Nation dated 10 January 2014 :-

Philippines tells nationals to shun red, yellow in Thailand

Manila - Filipinos travelling to Thailand have been told to shun red or yellow items to avoid being caught up in the political unrest there, the Philippine embassy in Bangkok said.

Participating and/or showing support in any form to any of the parties is strongly discouraged," the mission said in a travel advisory on its website.

"For (your) information, the red and yellow colours are closely identified with some of the parties involved," it said in a note directed at Filipino travellers as well as residents there and other parts of Thailand.

The protests are aimed at overthrowing Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, sister of ousted former leader Thaksin Shinawatra, and her government.

Thaksin’s overthrow in 2006 by generals loyal to the king ushered in years of political turmoil and rival street protests by the royalist "Yellow Shirts" and Thaksin’s supporters, known as the "Red Shirts".

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1